Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 7, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
unemployed

the thing is

Troll like (Wehatelondon,Johnlamone,Ruthless,dat nigga who burned his shirt,) aren't even funny 

but i have to admit. troll like that dude who said he sucked his girl dildo's was funny af
December 7, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
DarianaGrande

What do you mean like this before? with all the trolling? I mean there was some but not like it is now. I remember in the WDYWT thread you would actually get banned for flaming a person, but now its not like that. HB is full of everyone trying ridiculously too hard to be funny by trolling. 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 7, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
Black Donald Trump

ever since that damned YOUTUBE came along all the cool kids done jumped ship
December 7, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
lord-omega

oh look another john hate thread, wtf is ur problem op?the thing about john is, he doesnt hurt other peoples feelings ever. He puts himself in the spotlight and lets people get away with hurting his feelings, you never see john lamone pulling a london on people. the only time he ever pulled a london was on london himself. Thats why i think u need to back the fuck off john, dude is a soft spoken little baybay, he definately doesnt deserve hate mentions. I know that for certain
December 7, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
SPACE CATZ

the thing is

Troll like (Wehatelondon,Johnlamone,Ruthless,dat nigga who burned his shirt,) aren't even funny 

but i have to admit. troll like that dude who said he sucked his girl dildo's was funny af

Agreed. Most of these trolls just arent funny. I wouldn't mind if trolls were actually funny and gave me a good laugh but now.... im literally just have a stone face when I read some stupid thread by an unfunny troll.
December 7, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
AndreLutherKing

What do you mean like this before? with all the trolling? I mean there was some but not like it is now. I remember in the WDYWT thread you would actually get banned for flaming a person, but now its not like that. HB is full of everyone trying ridiculously too hard to be funny by trolling. 
If you were referring to me then I meant I doubt people before didn't complain about HB falling off before I joined

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 7, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
DarianaGrande

It started falling off the same time Streetwear did. But since the new members do nothing but troll and try to be funny its gotten worse.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

December 7, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Bet

Agreed. Most of these trolls just arent funny. I wouldn't mind if trolls were actually funny and gave me a good laugh but now.... im literally just have a stone face when I read some stupid thread by an unfunny troll.
Your post with the Adult Link got everyone, shit like that is funny but,
BOVV down
Your post count too frail
#FAKEZYYSSS
yvng gavvd 
is fucking gay
December 7, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
REVS

I'm just sick of all it. I like coming on here and having fun, but people do take the trolling too far. I wouldn't blame strictly new members, nor would I blame older ones because I feel it's a little of everyone. And you can't just piss and moan and blame the mods.

I do have to agree that the off topic section is just slowly dying, and is drowning in trolls. But to say that HB in itself is dying is false. The arts section really cool, a lot of different members who don't post in the bullshit that is off-topic, same could be said for a few of the other sections of HB. It isn't all dying, just some of it is. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 7, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
AndreLutherKing

I'm just sick of all it. I like coming on here and having fun, but people do take the trolling too far. I wouldn't blame strictly new members, nor would I blame older ones because I feel it's a little of everyone. And you can't just piss and moan and blame the mods.

I do have to agree that the off topic section is just slowly dying, and is drowning in trolls. But to say that HB in itself is dying is false. The arts section really cool, a lot of different members who don't post in the bullshit that is off-topic, same could be said for a few of the other sections of HB. It isn't all dying, just some of it is. 
Almost all of the subsections besides Off-Topics & the Fashion Brands (Mainly due to the Supreme thread) are pretty devoid of trolling.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 7, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
REVS

Almost all of the subsections besides Off-Topics & the Fashion Brands (Mainly due to the Supreme thread) are pretty devoid of trolling.
I'm I've seen a little of it in a few sections. But you're right. And it sucks, because the Off-Topic could/can be a really good sub-section. 

December 7, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
++Phil

Honestly i think its just oversaturation. Hb as a brand has been getting progressively bigger this whole time and attracting way more attention as a result. Back in the day it really was a certain type of dude postin on here but ever since the whole OF hype essentially let the cat out of the bag the flood gates just opened and all types of clowns just started coming out the woodwork.

Niggas thought fearitself was some epicly hilarious shit at the time but now you see that sort of shit ever day, not to mention how engrained the standard of style has become on here so dudes just come on here dressed like dickheads until they get bullied into conforming to whatever the peanut gallery tells them.

Idk, i still got mad love for HB but i totally understand why so many niggas who actually have something to contribute dont even bother wasting their time or energy. Doesnt seem to be much to do about it tho, its just the ebb and flow, either accept it or leave
pretty spot on
December 7, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
.AG23.

Ive seen this site dead and revived so many fucking times. Ive seen the same thread so many fucking times. Salty ass bitches need to shut up already. Im just here to troll and fuck up your stay
December 7, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
Swerve.

I feel like if you joined in 2012 and have over a thousand post, you're not really contributing anything... And when I come on and there's like 5 threads saying, I could beat all of you in a fight, it dissuades me from looking at the rest of them. But I wouldn't say that you never get serious responses because sometimes there are some legitimately thought out comments.
December 7, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
esjay

just ban every new account that is obviously a troll account .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

December 7, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Otacon

yooooooo mods you guys should give cool badges above the avatar for anyone that isnt a troll and if you get out of line youll strip the badges yo i swear itll work
December 7, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
.AG23.

haha this nigga bout to cry.
December 7, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
rabbitman

and why should we trust the infamous lord voldemort?

be careful what you pretend to be

December 7, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
E Styles

yooooooo mods you guys should give cool badges above the avatar for anyone that isnt a troll and if you get out of line youll strip the badges yo i swear itll work
yo I swear thats a horrible idea 
December 7, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
craigsagersuit

this ain't playstation 3 BABY!

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 7, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Otacon

yo I swear thats a horrible idea 

this ain't playstation 3 BABY!
yooooo if you give me a BAPE HEAD badge i swear i will never troll again

People would be sucking each other off instead of trolling to have a tyler the creator CAT badge

i swear mods you should try it
December 7, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
SPACE CATZ

this aint da military behbay!
December 7, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
REVS

haha this nigga bout to cry.
Fuck your hand.

December 7, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
dmwalking

Trolls are an essential part of forums.You can't have a forum w/o trolls.That's like eating a hamburger with no cheese.
But a hamburger isn't supposed to have cheese. That's why it's called a hamburger. If you put cheese on it, it's called a cheeseburger. And plenty of people do just fine without cheese on their hamburgers.  You're not too good with the analogies. I think I know what you're trying to say, but you didn't quite get there. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 7, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
dmwalking

Ive seen this site dead and revived so many fucking times. Ive seen the same thread so many fucking times. Salty ass bitches need to shut up already. Im just here to troll and fuck up your stay
That's the thing though, you're not a troll. Even with you excellent quality hate, you're a damn good poster.   Other dudes just straight lack creativity and go the easy route to rustle jimmies.

I guess part of the problem is that niggas suck at spotting trolls or they love feeding trolls.  Trolls feed on attention.  Ignore them and they'll change direction. Either they'll be cool or get more creative with the trolling. Either way it's a win. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 7, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
E Styles

But a hamburger isn't supposed to have cheese.
December 7, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
jbanger

nice euphemism
December 7, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
It's Only Hype

the thing isTroll like (Wehatelondon,Johnlamone,Ruthless,dat nigga who burned his shirt,) aren't even funny but i have to admit. troll like that dude who said he sucked his girl dildo's was funny af
Oh yeah, goldmansacks I think? shit was hilarious.

Must not feed the unfunny trolls tho. The attention seeking is on another level
December 7, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
.AG23.

That's the thing though, you're not a troll. Even with you excellent quality hate, you're a damn good poster.   Other dudes just straight lack creativity and go the easy route to rustle jimmies.  I guess part of the problem is that niggas suck at spotting trolls or they love feeding trolls.  Trolls feed on attention.  Ignore them and they'll change direction. Either they'll be cool or get more creative with the trolling. Either way it's a win. 
thanks alot b. I enjoy reading your post. second part is spot on. I mean damn maybe ive been on the internet too long but boland? stargod? how did people not know those were trolls right off the bat.
December 7, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
Fitch

Can we implement a minimum membership length before creating threads? Or can we collectively vote (with mods approval) to strip someone of their thread-starting capabilities, if not their entire account?

Please login first to reply.