Powerful Wizard aka Riley Cortez

December 07, 2012 @ 00:08:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
Wizard could rock a $10 white tee and raw denim with some vans and still look better than all of your light weight designer clothing put together. 

lol taking dick riding to a new level.. talking about how good a dude looks in a t-shirt and jeans.. i think you gay for him bruh
December 07, 2012 @ 00:25:32
nah man this is a fucking fashion forum you dipshit. why the fuck do you post pics of what you're wearing? to show of what youre wearing. I'm saying what he posts is better than what you post, and even if he posted the most basic shit in the world he'd still dress better than your bitch ass. you're the gay one bruh, bein all butt hurt n all

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

December 07, 2012 @ 00:29:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
nah man this is a fucking fashion forum you dipshit. why the fuck do you post pics of what you're wearing? to show of what youre wearing. I'm saying what he posts is better than what you post, and even if he posted the most basic shit in the world he'd still dress better than your bitch ass. you're the gay one bruh, bein all butt hurt n all

so what you're saying is, if I put on a t-shirt and raw denim, and wear pretty much the exact same thing as him he will still be dressed better? doesn't really make sense bruh, sounds like you're dick riding him.

you're the one raging bruh. dont talk to me about being butt hurt
December 07, 2012 @ 00:37:58
Lol, I wouldn't consider Stockton as anything close to the suburbs.
December 07, 2012 @ 00:40:28
fashion icon
December 07, 2012 @ 00:57:04

Inactive User

just take the L man, you caught some pretty strong feelings clearly.
December 07, 2012 @ 01:01:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
This nigga lives in suburbia and walks around with a fake samurai sword on his back yet you all dick ride him to no end. Its pathetic
says the pussy whiteboy who stays at home with his gun while niggas steal his truck 
i know u from bc so take the L of your people

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 07, 2012 @ 01:03:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
says the pussy whiteboy who stays at home with his gun while niggas steal his truck i know u from bc so take the L of your people
 
Lol at these niggas for gettin SOOOOO butthurt over the fact I own guns. Since when does it make you a pussy to own a firearm?


and Nah b I don't have my L anymore.. I have my class 5 license. Now close your mouth
December 07, 2012 @ 01:04:34
aint doing you no good with no truck does it ya hick

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 07, 2012 @ 01:06:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
aint doing you no good with no truck does it ya hick

niggaconda aint got no reading comprehension skills. it wasnt my truck fuck boy. it was my room mates. I drive a WRX hoe.
December 07, 2012 @ 01:23:13
Lmao crackpipelips log off b

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

December 07, 2012 @ 01:49:16

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

December 07, 2012 @ 03:56:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
This nigga lives in suburbia and walks around with a fake samurai sword on his back yet you all dick ride him to no end. Its pathetic
real talk that dude is the most frail herb on this site.
Please login first to reply.
x