Powerful Wizard aka Riley Cortez

December 06, 2012 @ 20:23:45 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
This nigga&nbsp;lives in suburbia and walks around with a fake samurai sword on his back yet you all dick ride him to no end. Its pathetic<br><br>
December 06, 2012 @ 20:25:56 PM
Post: 3139
Join Date: Jun 2008
December 06, 2012 @ 20:36:06 PM
Post: 2145
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ♥♥♥
u mad or somethin?

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 20:40:07 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
yo missy imma let you finish but....................................................


asian girls  make some of the best housewives of all time. ALL TIME

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 21:03:46 PM
Post: 2145
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ♥♥♥
i know i'd make a wonderful housewife... 

paris, i am asian.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 06, 2012 @ 21:14:38 PM
Post: 1643
Join Date: Apr 2008
idk who riley cortez is but he sounds cool

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 06, 2012 @ 21:40:14 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
idk who riley cortez is but he sounds cool

sure if you like 20 year old dudes who play dress up wizard in front of their mom minivan
December 06, 2012 @ 21:43:09 PM
Post: 1218
Join Date: Jun 2009
jimmies rustled

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

December 06, 2012 @ 21:46:58 PM
Post: 3511
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Originally posted by Inactive User
u mad or somethin?
10char
December 06, 2012 @ 22:06:40 PM
Post: 5050
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: cute nigha castle
So mad that the asian gawd is stylein on you
You love him so much u made a thread

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 06, 2012 @ 22:10:53 PM
Post: 959
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SF x SJ
Aye
That's my bruh
Aite?
December 06, 2012 @ 22:13:58 PM
Post: 1285
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paradise
BlowJobLips is a frail, socially awkward, poorly dressed sussboy who still lives with mom, can't get pussy and spends his free time building home-made fleshlights and taking L's online yet still continues to post here daily. It's pathetic.
December 06, 2012 @ 22:17:18 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
BlowJobLips is a frail, socially awkward, poorly dressed sussboy who still lives with mom, can't get pussy and spends his free time building home-made fleshlights and taking L's online yet still continues to post here daily. It's pathetic.

lol all wrong. damn you a fuckin moron bruh where you gettin your facts from?

why you still feel the need to type all that shit out my nigger? Like if you really believed all that shit you wouldn't feel the thirst to try and ether me in every thread. its evident you feel threatened by my brolic figure so you have to quench your insecurity by talking shit to me. fall back you pathetic dick riding fag boy, go charge your camera so you can take more shirtless photos for the internet
December 06, 2012 @ 22:25:56 PM
Post: 814
Join Date: Mar 2011
so after shitting on the dude for typing &quot;all that shit out&quot;, you proceed to type double the words he did in response...


ok
December 06, 2012 @ 22:27:12 PM
Post: 1285
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paradise
Originally posted by Inactive User
 lol all wrong. damn you a fuckin moron bruh where you gettin your facts from?
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/151706
December 06, 2012 @ 22:32:42 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User

burh ive never even seen your ass post a fit pic. i can only imagine you wear some gay ass abercrombie shit...

You really gonna call me out fot dressing shitty by posting a pic of me wearing a t-shirt, cords and sneakers? like it doesnt get much more basic bruh. Cmon i know you can do better nick
December 06, 2012 @ 22:34:20 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
so after shitting on the dude for typing &quot;all that shit out&quot;, you proceed to type double the words he did in response...ok

yea but i dont give a fuck about ethering nick. im just responding to his wild accusations about me building fleshlights n shit. like the way this nigga tries to describe my life its pathetic its like hes obsessed with me.
December 06, 2012 @ 22:35:20 PM
Post: 256
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SPACE
Im not feelin the shoes on that fit but other than that, i dont see the problem.
December 06, 2012 @ 22:39:22 PM
Post: 3670
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sauga...905
Originally posted by Inactive User
i know i'd make a wonderful housewife... paris, i am asian.
Be my wife. cook me some chicken adobo and shit :D

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

December 06, 2012 @ 22:39:31 PM
Post: 3188
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto
Originally posted by Inactive User
jimmies rustled

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

December 06, 2012 @ 22:44:03 PM
Post: 1285
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paradise
Originally posted by Inactive User
 yea but i dont give a fuck about ethering nick. im just responding to his wild accusations about me building fleshlights n shit. like the way this nigga tries to describe my life its pathetic its like hes obsessed with me.
Lmao don't act like you didn't make that thread, everyone saw it.. Also that pic is in there to illustrate your frailness more than anything else.
December 06, 2012 @ 22:44:46 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lmao don't act like you didn't make that thread, everyone saw it.. Also that pic is in there to illustrate your frailness more than anything else.

im not frail though, im 6 feet 180. dispute it if you want nigga idgaf
December 06, 2012 @ 22:49:25 PM
Post: 1285
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paradise
Originally posted by Inactive User
 im not frail though, im 6 feet 180. dispute it if you want nigga idgaf
December 06, 2012 @ 22:51:01 PM
Post: 1920
Join Date: May 2011
Originally posted by Inactive User

you want me to take a shirtless pic sonson? i know you like those
December 06, 2012 @ 22:54:25 PM
Post: 1285
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paradise
YES
December 06, 2012 @ 23:41:16 PM
Post: 2305
Join Date: Jul 2009
someone has downloaded caughtfeelings.zip
December 06, 2012 @ 23:47:35 PM
Post: 1215
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Wizard could rock a $10 white tee and raw denim with some vans and still look better than all of your light weight designer clothing put together. 

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

Please login first to reply.
x