I Need A Girl (Part Two)

Dec 05, 2012 @ 20:02
Anyone remember this dope track? Back in 02, there was no escaping this song. It was the equivalent to our generation what "Niggas In Paris" is to the current one. SN: I lost my virginity to this song the summer after I graduated high school (C/O 2002 baby!!)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vJXHvavJmT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dec 05, 2012 @ 20:04
Dec 05, 2012 @ 20:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone remember this dope track? Back in 02, there was no escaping this song. It was the equivalent to our generation what &quot;Niggas In Paris&quot; is to the current one. SN: I lost my virginity to this song the summer after I graduated high school (C/O 2002 baby!!)
Dec 05, 2012 @ 20:20
you never lost your virginity b quit lyin
Dec 05, 2012 @ 20:36
Song is classic tho 
Dec 05, 2012 @ 20:38
Young cats may not know, but I do. Song was what's good. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

Dec 05, 2012 @ 21:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Young cats may not know, but I do. Song was what's good. 
Yep. Back when dudes was doing the crip walk and Harlem shake lol
Dec 05, 2012 @ 22:07
lol this song was the first ringtone i bought on my first cellphone. back when it was all midi-fied. 
Dec 05, 2012 @ 22:38
Now what I need is simple. 5&quot;5 with dimples...potential, wife credentials
Dec 05, 2012 @ 22:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol this song was the first ringtone i bought on my first cellphone. back when it was all midi-fied. 

I still miss my midi Whistle Song ringtone, shit was fiiiiiire.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Gilly Suits
Dec 06, 2012 @ 00:52
Hated this song, also you're lying cuz no one gets laid to Diddy even with Usher in the song. If you were getting laid to Usher songs at that time this was the song Nice and Slow

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Please login first to reply.