300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 5, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Klawchy

SO STRESSFUL. GAY ASS COLLEGE APPLICATIONS. LOTS OF WORK. NO FREE TIME. GAY ASS TEACHERS. ON TOP OF ALL THAT I GOT NO HOES. WHAT WERE YOUR SENIOR YEARS LIKE?

x x

December 5, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

damn already dumb ass posts. 

:)

December 5, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
REVS

Try wearing Trukfit it'll make you way calmer, and way cooler. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 5, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
rabbitman

high school classes are a joke. wait til college

be careful what you pretend to be

December 5, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
AndreLutherKing

Maybe you should drop out & sell crack

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 5, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Klawchy

high school classes are a joke. wait til college
i feel like none of these classes mean shit. but my family isn't the most wealthy so i need scholarships, thats my biggest worry lol. what gpa did you gra high school w?

x x

December 5, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
temper

High school is fucking gay af I just wanna finish that shit so I can start my college life doe..

The fuck you looking at....

December 5, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
Teal.

this suppose to be your easiest year in high school. Should have already had your college app's done in your soph and junior year. You must be a procrastinator?
December 5, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
craigsagersuit

just ain't the same w/out dem downvotes sad

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 5, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Klawchy

we know this lol

x x

December 5, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
rabbitman

@Klawchy

98.4 weighted. they dont as long as you have the minimum high school gpa to get in. once you do your high school gpa its irrelevant and its all about your college gpa. 

...and yeah no worries with the being poor thing. try for scholarships, financial aid, and public loans. you'll make it, i am and im entirely on my own. my family operates on 20k a year so its doable

be careful what you pretend to be

December 5, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
Klawchy

this suppose to be your easiest year in high school. Should have already had your college app's done in your soph and junior year. You must be a procrastinator?
what? what kind of college would accept you from only your grades as a freshmen? lol im trying to apply right now because i raised my gpa up higher. which would hopefully lead to more scholarships i guess

x x

December 5, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
YoungRizal

If you wait senior year or HS in general wait till you have a job and/or a boss. Grow up and man up pussy

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 5, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
YoungRizal

^ *hate

10char

December 5, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
lnertia

@youngrizal
Not if you like your job. Many jobs also don't give homework, and you don't have to worry about doing extra shit that would look good on your "resume".

@Klawchu
I feel you. My senior year sucked in terms of everything school related.
December 5, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

what? what kind of college would accept you from only your grades as a freshmen? lol im trying to apply right now because i raised my gpa up higher. which would hopefully lead to more scholarships i guess

:)

December 5, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
Moises Arias

lol im a senior got straight A's right now with little studying plus im only in high school for 2 and a half hours a day. Just got to wait on my SAT scores and hope i get accepted. The only worry on my mind is how imma be able to afford givenchy ss13 collection lol

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 5, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
from02hero

wait op who dat in yo avy though

info pls

IG:From0twohero

December 5, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
YoungRizal

@youngrizal

Not if you like your job. Many jobs also don't give homework, and you
don't have to worry about doing extra shit that would look good on your
"resume".@Klawchu

I feel you. My senior year sucked in terms of everything school related.
Its not about which job or liking it, its about his attitude towards work/task. Shitty attitude like that normally dont get you nowhere

December 5, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
nomoikway

wait op who dat in yo avy thoughinfo pls
looks like dis bytch Ariana Grande
dumm bytch

no whammy no whammy

December 5, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
GaterWun

^downvote

Ariana Grande fine af cool

#HansumBoys

December 5, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
lnertia

Its not about which job or liking it, its about his attitude towards work/task. Shitty attitude like that normally dont get you nowhere
I openly bitch about work when I'm stressed too, but I know that it's important and it's shit I need to get done. Bitching on a forum about being stressed from school doesn't mean anything. 
December 5, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Bruh, my mom got diagnosed with schizophrenia had a mental breakdown, broke her leg. i had to switch schools like twice and i ended up fuckin up my college plans taking care of her and my lil brother....but yeah college applications are soooo bad

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

December 5, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
Kimo 先生

SO STRESSFUL. GAY ASS COLLEGE APPLICATIONS. LOTS OF WORK. NO FREE TIME. GAY ASS TEACHERS. ON TOP OF ALL THAT I GOT NO HOES. WHAT WERE YOUR SENIOR YEARS LIKE?
stop bitching and get it done

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

December 5, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
DirtbagZack

OP still a virgin doe

whatever

December 5, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
backlikethat

stop complaining lil girl
December 5, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
BDKMV

Senior year was the best year of all the years I was in school. My GPA wasn't up to standards freshman year, but in the end I graduated with a 4.5. Work hard in the first semester; get scholarship applications, college applications, and tests out of the way. That way, you'll enjoy the rest of the year. I don't know about your school, but at mine seniors didn't have to take finals so the final months of school were a drunken blur and senior summer cannot be beaten.

Appreciate where you're at right now. Once you graduated and begin college, you'll miss the lack of homework you had back in high school. If you think you're hot shit now and the smartest in your class, I promise you there's dozens of people smarter than you. 
December 5, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
cdvbxi

stop doing homework and fuck sluts before they leave to college and get fat/std's

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

December 5, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
craigsagersuit

senior year easy as shit after college apps are done B. we barely got homework so niggas stay posted in disneyland since we get out early.

2nd half of the semester's gonna go by really quick tho and next thing you know it's prom, graduation, senior breakfast, grad night, etc. have fun with your class since you'll never get to see those people again. but don't slack off too much, make sure you got all the requirements to walk bwoi

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 5, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
kbos

Son everyone is like fuck school by winter of senior year, everyone will be checked out by spring.

Then you'll go to college and recognize a whole new, more intense level of stress, where your future is even MORE on the line.

Then you'll get out of college, and recognize a whole new, more intense level of stress, where your future is yet again, even MORE on the line.

life doesn't get easier, but the thing about stress, which we all complain about, it only gets better when you say fuck the bitchin and deal with it head on.

Please login first to reply.