Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 1, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
Fonze

you look like a pretty boy i doubt you could fight for shit
December 1, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
etzel

lol

10char
December 1, 2012 @ 12:45 PM
zyezye

brah, do you even lift?
IM STRONKEST
all toan and low babby fat is not STRONK.
LIGHTWEIGHT, LIGHT WEIGHT.
I'm not even mirin, or jelly
you need tah cycle brah, CYCLE.
SKWATS AND OATS, GET YA TREX ON.
December 1, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
dougiedrew

Weak abdominals and weak package.

Frail genitalia having fuckboy.
December 1, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
BlackBananas

weak package.

December 1, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
E Styles

Now y'all talkin bout my dick? Y'all really reaching for that ether aren't you?

Lmaoo talkin shit without a pic posted up, everybody got a comment when no one knows what they look like. Keep it coming anonymous frail fuckbois
December 1, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
from02hero

Serious inquiries only

wait

this nigga got on fucking whitey tighties and he a grown ass man taking myspace mirror pics
i stopped rocking whitey tighties since the 6th grade
cause your boi penis grew

fuck outta here young blood
December 1, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
E Styles

Lol these whitey tighties probably cost more than your whole wardrobe little bitch. Bitches love these briefs but you wouldn't know nothin bout that

Keep reaching for the ether, won't find it. Nice try tho, really

December 1, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
pet

This is me.

I will fuck you up nigga.
December 1, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
.kciN

HB stop giving this irrelevant ass fuckboy attention. This is the poster formally known as 'ruthless', he majors in music theory so you know he's a frail bitchmade who's gonna end up serving us burgers in a few years anyway... Nobody was giving his boring ass attention before so he's trying to reinvent himself by changing his screen name and avatar and making troll threads complete with a new tough guy persona to entice us into corresponding with him and hence giving his introverted, overweight, never-been-kissed life meaning.
December 1, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
.kciN

wait

this nigga got on fucking whitey tighties and he a grown ass man taking myspace mirror pics
i stopped rocking whitey tighties since the 6th grade
cause your boi penis grew

fuck outta here young blood

Buddy in the picture is wearing briefs... No grown ass man should be wearing anything else... The fuck you wear, satin boxers?! No wonder you're still a virigin SMH
December 1, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
E Styles

^^ says stop giving me attention, writes a paragraph about me
Dope edit nick. You faggot lol
December 1, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
meFLOW

you seem like the type of sus nigga who prematurely ejaculates so you took three weeks of mui thai and thought you were good at it untill you got your ass beat trying to put your skills to test so you went home and took said picture to post on an internet fashion forum to get talked about so you cant have a bunch of 14 year old kids talk about your minature ill working penis to get your self esteem up....amiriteoramirite?

edit: but this thread will end up in an L like every other facet of your useless life

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

December 2, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
Izuna

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

December 2, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
E Styles

you seem like the type of sus nigga who prematurely ejaculates so you took three weeks of mui thai and thought you were good at it untill you got your ass beat trying to put your skills to test so you went home and took said picture to post on an internet fashion forum to get talked about so you cant have a bunch of 14 year old kids talk about your minature ill working penis to get your self esteem up....amiriteoramirite?

edit: but this thread will end up in an L like every other facet of your useless life

Keep trying though bruh surely someone will ether me but y'all keep comin with this weak shit
December 2, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
Yee.

Even though my mother blessed me with good facial genetics, I still get into shit from time to time. I have discipline in Muay Thai but I don't go around bragging, so punks start talking shit without knowing what they're getting into

I dont go around bragging..
But when i do its on the internet on a pointless fashion forum.
December 2, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
popeyes

your internet muscles sure are strong though.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

December 2, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
E Styles

your internet muscles sure are strong though.

Thanks
December 2, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
meFLOW

lol "didnt read" then comments on what i wrote lolooollo

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

December 2, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
E Styles

lol "didnt read" then comments on what i wrote lolooollo

Did I comment on anything specific that you said? No? Alright then

Nice try tho
December 3, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
popeyes

why are you using pictures of other naked dudes?

December 3, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
E Styles

why are you using pictures of other naked dudes?

Info on where naked dude was posted no homo
December 3, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
popeyes

lol quit avoiding the question. post tagged pics.

December 3, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
FLVMINCO

Even though my mother blessed me with good facial genetics, I still get into shit from time to time. I have discipline in Muay Thai but I don't go around bragging, so punks start talking shit without knowing what they're getting into
It doesn't matter how many martial arts you know in the end, a streetfight is a streetfight.  So your knowledge in Muay Thai won't truly save you from getting urfed if ol' boy has even a little knowledge on how to break you down.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

December 3, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
totalespionage

December 3, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
E Styles

^^ ohhhhh ether! Ether! Fuck is this shit?

Weak ass attempt again smh, HB failing me, can someone with at least some photoshop experience edit my picture, maybe ill at least laugh at that

& Popeyes fuck I gotta prove to someone who doesn't even post a pic of themself? Keep losing boy
December 3, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
totalespionage

^^ ohhhhh ether! Ether! Fuck is this shit?

Weak ass attempt again smh, HB failing me, can someone with at least some photoshop experience edit my picture, maybe ill at least laugh at that

& Popeyes fuck I gotta prove to someone who doesn't even post a pic of themself? Keep losing boy
HB failing you?? Nigga you failed when you tried to muscle your way into the forum. Posting pics of some muscular dude and claiming it to be you, then you have the nerve to ask who can take you in a fight? Stop strolling and if this is really you then go to the MMA forums where all of the other roidheads talk about their streetfights to overcompensate for their small package. Must suck for bitches when they want to fuck you based on looks and then find out that your small (you know, down there).
December 3, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
E Styles

December 3, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
E Styles

Still laughing at this bitch nigga drawing gay shit on my picture for approval from other members
December 3, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
LoLife

I've seen your pictures kciN, I'd beat the shit out of youWehatelondon tooLiterally no one I've seen poses a threat. Post a pic if you think you could take me
suss

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

Please login first to reply.