Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 29, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
Helgen

I remember someone posted up a story of a girl breaking up with a guy at a cafe, and she ran out in the rain, and another dude stood with her under it, but they never saw each other again? Can anyone post it?
November 29, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
daytona squared

Helgen lives in japan

no swag November

November 29, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
MUSASHI

it was dep trai in the pick ups thread.
November 29, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
Helgen

Yo Hayabusa, thanks! I hate when I forget where I read something.
November 29, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Helgen

In case anyone else wanted to read it: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/42850/3/#3689815
November 29, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
daytona squared

Sonny lol

no swag November

November 29, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
Helgen

Just living life, traveling and chillin man. Http://nynippon.com
November 29, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
Pineapple Espresso

In case anyone else wanted to read it: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/42850/3/#3689815

Excellent story. It's on page 2 of the thread in case anyone is looking for it.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

November 29, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
craigsagersuit

on some Ted Mosby type ish

sad

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 29, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
iggy-koopa

heres the quote for dat easy access

This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and say me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Chaplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

A few days later I was at a cafe trying to warm up a bit with a cup of coffee. I had my umbrella with me which came in handy since it was pouring rain out. I was standing in line when all of a sudden this guy starts making a scene. He's yelling at his girlfriend and berating her in front of everyone and then he admits publicly that he's been cheating on her for awhile now. He storms out of the cafe with his umbrella in hand.

She rushes out into the rain and just stops in front of the cafe and I realize it's the same girl I met at the thrift store a few days back. Everyone inside is gawking and whispering about the whole thing... I grab my umbrella, walk out to her, but she's already soaking wet, shaking from the cold, and crying. I take my umbrella, lay it aside, and stand next to her in the rain sipping my coffee. She looks up at me, her lips still quivering, and just leans up against me grabbing my sleeve. We stand there for what seemed like hours, but without saying a word she starts walking while holding my arm. We end up outside of her apartment. She places a hand on my face, stares doe eyed at me, kisses me on the cheek, and goes into her apartment complex. To this day we have never met again.

So did I ever find something dope at a thrift store? Yea, I found true romance and an experience that will haunt my heart for a lifetime.
November 29, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
zeezyo

dat sonny lol

10/10 would read again

X

November 29, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
unoedoe

November 29, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
backlikethat

heres the quote for dat easy access

This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and say me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Chaplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

A few days later I was at a cafe trying to warm up a bit with a cup of coffee. I had my umbrella with me which came in handy since it was pouring rain out. I was standing in line when all of a sudden this guy starts making a scene. He's yelling at his girlfriend and berating her in front of everyone and then he admits publicly that he's been cheating on her for awhile now. He storms out of the cafe with his umbrella in hand.

She rushes out into the rain and just stops in front of the cafe and I realize it's the same girl I met at the thrift store a few days back. Everyone inside is gawking and whispering about the whole thing... I grab my umbrella, walk out to her, but she's already soaking wet, shaking from the cold, and crying. I take my umbrella, lay it aside, and stand next to her in the rain sipping my coffee. She looks up at me, her lips still quivering, and just leans up against me grabbing my sleeve. We stand there for what seemed like hours, but without saying a word she starts walking while holding my arm. We end up outside of her apartment. She places a hand on my face, stares doe eyed at me, kisses me on the cheek, and goes into her apartment complex. To this day we have never met again.

So did I ever find something dope at a thrift store? Yea, I found true romance and an experience that will haunt my heart for a lifetime.

November 29, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
trevxv3

it was dep trai in the pick ups thread.

Sonny lol

this dude said dep trai lolololol

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

November 29, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
Soul Rize

that blog so lyfestyle bro gj.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.