Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 29, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
blackice445

So pretty much there is 16 different personality types in the world and once you get familiar with your own Its quite fascinating because you'll read whatever personality type you are and it'll be so accurate to the point it's scary. Like if you ever wondered why you are the way you are or just unsure this pretty much explains it and helps you become more attuned with yourself. Like this will be really helpful to someone trying to pick a career path that fits them well. ah Idk I'm just trying to bring enlightenment.

Well anyways I'm an infp , what are you?
here's a test http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html
or you can see which one fits you best on here http://www.personalitypage.com/html/high-level.html
November 29, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Jollibee.

November 29, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
CrackPipeLips

them thirsty hoes dont get no dick them thirsty hoes dont get no dick
November 29, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
blackice445

*sighs* ahh I should have known this would be a waste of time. It's like you guys only find trolling entertaining and nothing else.
November 29, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
Soul Rize

ISTJ . good read on the real.

EDIT: the test seemed to be half ture. but it got me on the qualities about myself that are true.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 29, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
Bet

Gonna do it in the morning
November 29, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
franjoli

pretty nigga in sum shit u never hear of
only thing bigga than my ego is my mirror

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

November 29, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
adoboFosho

ISTP - The Mechanic

Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 29, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
falcon0

INTJ master race. Very mild introvert though like 52% so entj or intj. Either or depending on the day.
November 29, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
AndreLutherKing

Couldn't take the test. I had qualities of both of the choices, to the point where there was no conclusive answer.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 29, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
dinkleberg

the inspirer
November 29, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

ESTP. The Doer.

As an ESTP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

ESTPs are outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty. They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing.
November 30, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
rabbitman

Dominant Introverted Thinking or INTP, describes how i act pretty accurately
good find on the test

be careful what you pretend to be

November 30, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
missy.

ENFJ :DDD

lol i've read sooo much and its a lot to delve into omg.. but yea enfj lol

i've got the best enfj famous people cool

--

ENFJ - The Giver

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

--

;) the giver.. hehehe

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 30, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
DarianaGrande

ISTJ. Pretty accurate cool

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 30, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
craigsagersuit

ESFJ - The Caregiver

Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Craig Sager cares cool

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 30, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
darkseid

ISTP - The Mechanic

Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

Got this too. Seems about right.

Pretty Young Thug

December 1, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
blackice445

--

ENFJ - The Giver

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

--

;) the giver.. hehehe

my best friend's an enfj. In my opinion might be the best personality type. He really has the ability to feel others people emotions and then respond accordingly to how they feel. Pretty much he can always say the right things at the right time. freaky stuff.
December 1, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
blackice445

dp
December 1, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
RiFF RaFF

INTP-

shits mad scary when i read it

http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

its so much like me

Be about it

December 1, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
RiFF RaFF

Dominant Introverted Thinking or INTP, describes how i act pretty accurately
good find on the test

@franktherabbitt1

read the link i posted, it's crazy when you think about how we act/ react and how similar it describes us.

Be about it

December 2, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
somuchswag

INTJ master race. Very mild introvert though like 52% so entj or intj. Either or depending on the day.

smh, there is no master race. typical intj douchbaggery.

don't take mbti as literal, anyone with a degree in psych knows this stuff is pretty much pseudoscience.
December 2, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
adoboFosho

ISTP - The Mechanic

Got this too. Seems about right.

i knew my supreme mechanics jacket was calling out to me

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 2, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
missy.

--

ENFJ - The Giver

--

;) the giver.. hehehe

my best friend's an enfj. In my opinion might be the best personality type. He really has the ability to feel others people emotions and then respond accordingly to how they feel. Pretty much he can always say the right things at the right time. freaky stuff.

ooooh. does your friend seem to worry more about others rather than himself? i'd be so jealous if he was able to take care of himself better than i can. apparently enfj's tend to forget about our own selves =_=

but you must have a very wonderful and caring friend then! i always feel terrible when i cant help everyone but i guess in a way i do know how to make people feel better...

but in terms of reading people emotions, it can also be a scary one. since i smoke, i tend to get paranoid and think people are reacting more negatively than positively. it's a really freaky thing. ><

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

December 2, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
sugoi

INTP. Way too acurate

"So high on this level of author, I could fall off farther than Felix Baumgartner & still be smarter" - Lupe Fiasco

December 2, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
A!exander

ENFP:

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Please login first to reply.