Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 29, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

free my african brothers
November 30, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
Iarumas

Fuck this racist thread, stop trying to act like victims or some shit.
November 30, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
JohnvHarrison

Damn. Glad I don't live in FLA, crackas killing niggas like it's nothing out there.

everyone that says shit like this is a fucking idiot. Nigga i lived in FL my whole life, mostly in the hood, i've never had a threat on my life by a damn white person, niggas in FL are more likely to get killed by other niggas before getting killed by a white man. I'll be damned if niggas really try to say black kids in FL ain't safe cause of white people. Yall boys aint never seen what the fuck goes on down here, the media don't know shit, just want another poster child to display that "racism still exists"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 30, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
chilifritos

November 30, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Damn. Glad I don't live in FLA, crackas killing niggas like it's nothing out there.

everyone that says shit like this is a fucking idiot. Nigga i lived in FL my whole life, mostly in the hood, i've never had a threat on my life by a damn white person, niggas in FL are more likely to get killed by other niggas before getting killed by a white man. I'll be damned if niggas really try to say black kids in FL ain't safe cause of white people. Yall boys aint never seen what the fuck goes on down here, the media don't know shit, just want another poster child to display that "racism still exists"

November 30, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
madkunt

inb4 stand your ground
November 30, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
REVS

why do i always hear my motherfucking black nigga always getting killed by the white men
shit doesn't make any fucking sense
like fuck can a nigga get some fucking freedom like shit
watch this nigga get like 1 fucking month in jail and watch the fucking judge be like ohh self defense and shit

Because you dont hear about all the black on black crime in the news 'cause it happens too frequently.

black on black violence happens for reasons. They don't kill ea. other because they want to.

When it comes to whites, they kill regardless if they have any dispute or relations with the victims.

You have no idea how much of a fucking idiot you sound like.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 30, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
JohnvHarrison

why do i always hear my motherfucking black nigga always getting killed by the white men
shit doesn't make any fucking sense
like fuck can a nigga get some fucking freedom like shit
watch this nigga get like 1 fucking month in jail and watch the fucking judge be like ohh self defense and shit

Because you dont hear about all the black on black crime in the news 'cause it happens too frequently.

black on black violence happens for reasons. They don't kill ea. other because they want to.

When it comes to whites, they kill regardless if they have any dispute or relations with the victims.

You have no idea how much of a fucking idiot you sound like.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 30, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
feelings

blacks are the victims and they are less violent than white, heterosexual males.
November 30, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
DarianaGrande

We should be glad the media reports on things like this because there was a time when they wouldn't.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.