Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 29, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
SOLE

i know, i'm a scrub...got caught up in some bullshit and have to do 20 hours of community service in the next 2 weeks for my school. i put it off to the last minute and now i have my birthday and finals coming up so im not really trying to do this shit...
if anyone in LI or NYC is involved in sandy relief orgs or other NPOs and can help me get out of this i'll throw you some $$$, all you would have to do is submit a short statement on your company's letterhead, sign a sheet and possibly talk to this old wrinkled bitch for 30 seconds

holler confused
November 29, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
LUPS

Man up

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 29, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
popeyes

no joke i would do it if you wired me 9000 dollars. a reasonable price for a ridiculous request.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

November 29, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
REVS

You literally want someone who's currently working an almost full-time job helping re-build the homes and lives of the hurricanes victims to write you a letter saying you're helping them? Just because you want to get out of not even a days worth of community service? Weak.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 29, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
Panther.

u fell off sole

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

November 29, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
SOLE

You literally want someone who's currently working an almost full-time job helping re-build the homes and lives of the hurricanes victims to write you a letter saying you're helping them? Just because you want to get out of not even a days worth of community service? Weak.

unfortunately I've had to do CS for my school before, its a fucking waste of time. they send you to a veteran's home where you "work" in the basement kitchen, aka do absolutely nothing. the people working there don't want you to be there, you don't want to be there - it's literally pointless.

and i legit tried to work it out so i could volunteer during sandy aftermath as it would be an actual contribution to a legitimate cause that affected a ton of my close friends and family but it was impossible for me to get gas to go out and help.

not really trying to make excuses - i prefaced this by saying im a procrastinating bum, but whatever. if anyone can help i'll make it worth your time, otherwise let it drop. pz confused
November 29, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jodyhighroller

Just help them for 2 days. It's a good cause and you probably won't get out of it.
November 29, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
popeyes

you have one offer on the table. it will rise in a minute.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

November 29, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
Black Donald Trump

come to chicago and give me $2 cash and ill do it
November 29, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
Moises Arias

you ever heard of a thing called friends? go out and find some.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Please login first to reply.