SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 29, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
bugzzz

suspended

@buddyomar dont flatter urself, nigga. all i did was google image Drew. hoe nigga i dun even fux w/ ur threads.
November 29, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

u gone tell me to bow to the dm nigha then dis buddy
frail frail frail

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 29, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
DarianaGrande

Sam would get both these niggas

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 29, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
BuddyOmar

@buddyomar dont flatter urself, nigga. all i did was google image Drew. hoe nigga i dun even fux w/ ur threads.

SMH and how did this beautiful bodied chinaman's body end up the site? Yours truly coaxed him out of his spiderhole and camo netting, and he unsheathed that sculpted torso. You talk a lot of e-shit for a demonic frail asian. Drew should be an inspiration to little Xiao-Li Zhangs like yourself. Your desire for attention and appreciation for your half-assed "ethers" are despicable. Your words are as potent as rubbing alcohol. Good day to you, Xiao-Li.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 29, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
niggaconda

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

November 29, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
nochurch

SMH and how did this beautiful bodied chinaman's body end up the site? Yours truly coaxed him out of his spiderhole and camo netting, and he unsheathed that sculpted torso. You talk a lot of e-shit for a demonic frail asian. Drew should be an inspiration to little Xiao-Li Zhangs like yourself. Your desire for attention and appreciation for your half-assed "ethers" are despicable. Your words are as potent as rubbing alcohol. Good day to you, Xiao-Li.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 29, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
Fitch

How would eating rice every other day cause you to have a GENETIC mutation?
November 29, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
oh soul legit

a question for everyone in this thread: do you even lift?
if you do, then the answer is pretty obv for this lame topic
November 29, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
real nigga

Omar didn't fall off after all cool

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

November 29, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
dvzr0

Funny thread.

You said fight club though. If it came down to a fight, I'd put money on drew. He's got like a good 12lbs of muscle weight advantage on the arm. I could picture him just ragdolling the dude.

And about which one girls prefer, I'd also say that, unless a girl has a fetish for bony lanky dudes, she'd most likely say drew's body is more ideal. Real talk, when I was 165, I was doing OK with the ladies. When I hit 200lbs, ladies loved me even more. Look at what girls like. They rocking posters of Channing Tatum not Adrian Brody, ya dig? But some girls really do love them some bony lanky dudes. And some girls like fat niggas.

But Brody also has a gross face... Y'all can't forget that prettiness in the face is a factor, too
November 29, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
&bullshit

lol real talk I saw a dude that looked just like drew at my school's rec center but I was like "nahhh" cus he was pretty swole. Now I think it might have actually been drew.

thread is $$$ tho

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

January 11, 2013 @ 09:57 AM
The-Arm

Hahaha oh shit how did I miss this one!
January 11, 2013 @ 10:51 AM
adoboFosho

The Arm aint brolic

He's vascular, not swole

taller guys need a higher bmi to match people shorter tho

usually people notice it more past 6"+

True. Jon Jones is the same weight as Rampage but since he's like 4 inches taller and has the arms of Dhalsim, he looks lanky af.
nah thats not what i mean 

look at steve reeves weight chart for naturals 

anyone under 6" is basically ideally at 26.6-26.7 bmi ripped as its 5lbs per inch gained
anyone over 5"11 bmis get higher per inch as its 10lbs per inch gained making it inconsistent as you go higher

someone 5"6 with 26.6 bmi (165 lbs) would look bigger then someone at 6"5 with the same 26.6 bmi just from this alone (225 lbs instead of 250 lbs on the chart)

this also explains how tall bodybuilders can have huge 50+ chests or not but shorter ones have a smaller range of how big they can get 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

Please login first to reply.