Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 28, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
bugzzz

suspended

Now it has recently come to our attention that The-Arm's username had actual significance, the niggas arms is brolic yo. I advise you to not mock his skirt-wearing habits and jus let him do him now, before he does u. in the anus.

but anyways, we have a couple of deized mufuckas in our HB land.

time to see whos the deizest of em all.

@The-Arm

In this pic you can notice the extremely low body fat(nearly starving african child lvl, very impressive) which suggest an above average lvl of fitness. This individual is prolly very fast with a good cardio. These forearms aint no joke either, you can tell The-Arm is an avid fapper, now aint you The-Arm? Overall his body is very cut and his muscles readily visible. You can tell he has a nice chest(prolly a C cup in terms of mens chest) but not overly big. And aint no doubt he got them 6-packs on deck, The-Arm prolly gets a lot of attention from the opposite sex when visiting recreational natural bodies of water shorelining sandy landforms.

@drewbacca

One thing is for sure, this monster specimen that is DREWBACCA makes us all reconsider the term "frail asian" as an absolute truth. Drew is far from your average asian, very very very far. In fact, his body is just like that of all the other normal and superior races. The rumour has it that his unfrailastic body comes from his parents feeding him rice only every OTHER day(as opposed to the normal asian diet of having it EVERYDAY) as he was growing up. Causing him to have a genetic mutation that removed his extra 47th frail chromosone. What do we have now? Very simple ladies and gentlemen, a beast. Drew is not as cut as buddy above, and possibly not as pleasing to the female eye, but what he has is raw beastly broly-like strenght. Drew will bearhug you and make your body implode. Drew is the manifestation of the rage and bitterness of all the nerdy frail asians out there, he represents their wrath, their revenge upon the world, the world that has mocked their frailness for centuries.

So the choice is yours - the athletic swole starving white african kid - or - the asian that defies all logic - ?

Vote
November 28, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
johnathan

white pride bro

free max b 2013

November 28, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

The Arm aint brolic

He's vascular, not swole
November 28, 2012 @ 01:29 PM
SHARKlN

November 28, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
bugzzz

suspended

The Arm aint brolic

He's vascular, not swole

vascu-what?
November 28, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
AndreLutherKing

Bugzzz is Boland/Buddy Omar/People before my time.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 28, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
B Low Brown

Jesus drew lay off the barbell

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

November 28, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
drewblocka

loled. yall got me weak in the morning.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 28, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
YoungRizal

^ pause

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 28, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

gay

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 28, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
cormilk

Damn this shit had me laughing during my lecture

Ig@rickrossowens

November 28, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
slap

"recreational natural body of waters shorelining sandy landforms" haha

#TeamDrew

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 28, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
shnoosetheboose

November 28, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
dforest

this is gold
YoungRizal

gay

Oh so this is gay? Why? Cuz bugzzz didn't post or talk about you? Diva ass

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

snoopdoug

suspended

A forum where everyone tries so hard to be over masculine has a thread dedicated to judging dudes arms. The Susfest

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 28, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 28, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

gay

Oh so this is gay? Why? Cuz bugzzz didn't post or talk about you? Diva ass

Yeah ..im so upset..my vagianas spitting out blood

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 28, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 28, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
dmwalking

Funny thread.

You said fight club though. If it came down to a fight, I'd put money on drew. He's got like a good 12lbs of muscle weight advantage on the arm. I could picture him just ragdolling the dude.

And about which one girls prefer, I'd also say that, unless a girl has a fetish for bony lanky dudes, she'd most likely say drew's body is more ideal. Real talk, when I was 165, I was doing OK with the ladies. When I hit 200lbs, ladies loved me even more. Look at what girls like. They rocking posters of Channing Tatum not Adrian Brody, ya dig? But some girls really do love them some bony lanky dudes. And some girls like fat niggas.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 28, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
jodyhighroller

It is a close fight but after 10,000 simulations The-Arm comes out on top with the Rick Owens curb stomp.
November 28, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
totalespionage

Funny thread.

You said fight club though. If it came down to a fight, I'd put money on drew. He's got like a good 12lbs of muscle weight advantage on the arm. I could picture him just ragdolling the dude.

And about which one girls prefer, I'd also say that, unless a girl has a fetish for bony lanky dudes, she'd most likely say drew's body is more ideal. Real talk, when I was 165, I was doing OK with the ladies. When I hit 200lbs, ladies loved me even more. Look at what girls like. They rocking posters of Channing Tatum not Adrian Brody, ya dig? But some girls really do love them some bony lanky dudes. And some girls like fat niggas.

But I been a lanky 5'10-5'11 since 8th grade and never had a issue with getting bitches. I know a couple of niggas who been swole since HS football and still can't get bitches, and these niggas look like Vin Diesel. All muscular and shit.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
adoboFosho

The Arm aint brolic

He's vascular, not swole

taller guys need a higher bmi to match people shorter tho

usually people notice it more past 6"+

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 28, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
Kimo 先生

what if they were to fuse doe?

they'd eradicate all 2012 fuckboys for the greater good of HB

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

November 28, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
*ER!C

Funny thread.

my nigga dm always comin through with that mature, elder nigga point of view
November 28, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
dmwalking

But I been a lanky 5'10-5'11 since 8th grade and never had a issue with getting bitches. I know a couple of niggas who been swole since HS football and still can't get bitches, and these niggas look like Vin Diesel. All muscular and shit.

Teenagers and chicks in their first 2 years of college, right?? Yeah, young girls love them skinny niggas. I'm not saying you should have a problem. Besides, skinny beats fat any day. I'm just saying, in general, women tend to have a preference. Adrian Brody gets no love. But girls skeet themselves over Brad Pitt in fight club. Ya dig?

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 28, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
dmwalking

The Arm aint brolic

He's vascular, not swole

taller guys need a higher bmi to match people shorter tho

usually people notice it more past 6"+

True. Jon Jones is the same weight as Rampage but since he's like 4 inches taller and has the arms of Dhalsim, he looks lanky af.

November 28, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

inb4clairlurksandplayswithherpussy

:)

November 28, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
rabbitman

well done

be careful what you pretend to be

November 29, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
BuddyOmar

Bugzzz is Boland/Buddy Omar/People before my time.

SMH this boy bugzzz literally dug back and found my cutest niggas thread and posted Drew's pic here.

Honestly though, I think the arm is demonic but in a scrap to death I'm taking Drew.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.