FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 27, 2012 @ 10:16 AM
Wavey_LenZ

spagetibolonaise!
a couple times a week, out of the freezer where its kept in used ice cream tubs.
November 27, 2012 @ 10:49 AM
Pantic

Ignorant threads cool
November 27, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
kbos

lol thread can't be serious. White people don't collectively have particular foods we eat we eat shit from our motherlands just like other races and cultures and then we eat other peoples shit like everyone else in America. Italians be eatin their shit, greeks be eatin greek shit, russians have their shit, jews eat chinese on xmas and make jewish shit from time to time, germans and polish are making bratwurst and chilli and shit. Us crackers can't hide it we love us some soul food too and that jamacian cuisine. White people can cook if youve had other experiences not so good come my way and well have my step mom hook up a feast of cracker delight.

I miss my home girl from trinidads food tho and since I left boston i havent gone to a black bbq in years good thing my step mom knows how to through the ill bbq. Fuck i bbq lots myself ribs chicken burgers hot dogs bratwurst good shit. Not familiar with traditional chinese foods just the generic americanized chinese menu shit thats the same everywhere, but I hear they eat some fucked up shit on the low.
November 27, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
missy.

Lol I'm not really sure but when I lived with white people in SD, all they had was steak, some veggies, and pie or some shit for dinner...
Then dude told us never to make jasmin rice or some shit cuz it smelled. Like da fuq? How's that smell -_-

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 28, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
chilifritos

Depends what type of whites you're talking about .
I know italians eat pasta .
November 28, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

bread with peanut butter
November 28, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
iAmSofaKing

Lol I'm not really sure but when I lived with white people in SD, all they had was steak, some veggies, and pie or some shit for dinner...
Then dude told us never to make jasmin rice or some shit cuz it smelled. Like da fuq? How's that smell -_-

I dont fuck with Jasmin rice tbh, it tastes nasty as well. Plain pinoy white rice for me thanks

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 28, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
99%Shit

I only fuxx with Jasmine or basmati.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 28, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
lovedmndlife

stir frys, mexican, bbqs, salads and fish is mostly on our menu

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 28, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
J_Got_The_Geass

rice, pasta, chicken, potatoes, fried rice, bami, fish, beef, beans, sometimes fries, turkisch pizza and so on.

this shit got me hungry af tho

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

November 28, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
Black Donald Trump

prune juice and venison
November 28, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
DarianaGrande

Chesse Sandwiches with Mayo.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 29, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
rign

lol thread can't be serious. White people don't collectively have particular foods we eat we eat shit from our motherlands just like other races and cultures and then we eat other peoples shit like everyone else in America. Italians be eatin their shit, greeks be eatin greek shit, russians have their shit, jews eat chinese on xmas and make jewish shit from time to time, germans and polish are making bratwurst and chilli and shit. Us crackers can't hide it we love us some soul food too and that jamacian cuisine. White people can cook if youve had other experiences not so good come my way and well have my step mom hook up a feast of cracker delight.

Don't act like white people in America are eating the same food their ancestors were eating son.
November 29, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
REVS

Chesse Sandwiches with Mayo.

Goddamn finally, I was waiting to see what you'd say white people were eating. Haha.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 29, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Bet

Spaghetti or tacos is my favorite
November 29, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
kbos

Don't act like white people in America are eating the same food their ancestors were eating son.

not all of us came here on the mayflower, where I came up most white ppls roots were not that deep in America. my cracker eats knowledge is on point.
November 29, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
niggaconda

y'all ain't know? dem crackers eat the souls of us niggas

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

November 29, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
DarianaGrande

Your probably a frail white kid from Wisconsin trying desperately to be funny on hypebeast.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.