FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 27, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
feelings

I don't really care haha I'm a pretty frail white kid.

Taken from the college discussion thread.

Yeah, I've gained 15-20 pounds working out since then. I put on muscle easy, the only reason I was getting frail is because I was diagnosed with a stomach disorder that took 6 months to finish treatment and I wasn't allowed to workout during that time because when my abdominals contracted they would cause stomach irritation which caused bleeding and vomiting.

pics or gtfo faggot
November 27, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Yee.

i get my o's for 160 and i sell to my friends... but so do hella other dudes. its kinda common to slang the bud out here. no harm no foul over here in the bay cool
November 27, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
shnoosetheboose

Yeah, I've gained 15-20 pounds working out since then. I put on muscle easy, the only reason I was getting frail is because I was diagnosed with a stomach disorder that took 6 months to finish treatment and I wasn't allowed to workout during that time because when my abdominals contracted they would cause stomach irritation which caused bleeding and vomiting.

pics or gtfo faggot

lol @ you thinking I need your approval
November 27, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
feelings

well until you have my approval
November 27, 2012 @ 09:27 AM
TonyBG

Getting robbed once by some fag with a gun isn't worth stopping if you're making nice dough. If this gun pulled on you was to send a message (which I doubt it was since this is weed we're talking about) then this is another story.
November 27, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
shnoosetheboose

well until you have my approval

November 28, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
johnathan

u needa shoot him b4 he shoots u. u just got tested and u flunked fool

free max b 2013

November 28, 2012 @ 01:48 PM
Teal.

Getting robbed once by some fag with a gun isn't worth stopping if you're making nice dough. If this gun pulled on you was to send a message (which I doubt it was since this is weed we're talking about) then this is another story.

What stopping another person from getting a gun and taking this nigga weed.You get robbed once that shit going to happen again. Going to get this nigga kill like this.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
DATSHTKRAY

Dem newbie gains.
November 28, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
shnoosetheboose

Naw more like muscle memory, everyone plateaus eventually so I'm sure it'll be a bitch putting on weight once I get back to where I used to be

Please login first to reply.