Don't Sell Drugs man

Nov 27, 2012 @ 05:50
Yeah, I've gained 15-20 pounds working out since then. I put on muscle easy, the only reason I was getting frail is because I was diagnosed with a stomach disorder that took 6 months to finish treatment and I wasn't allowed to workout during that time because when my abdominals contracted they would cause stomach irritation which caused bleeding and vomiting.

pics or gtfo faggot

lol @ you thinking I need your approval
Nov 27, 2012 @ 06:25
well until you have my approval
I don't really care haha I'm a pretty frail white kid.
Nov 27, 2012 @ 09:27
Getting robbed once by some fag with a gun isn't worth stopping if you're making nice dough. If this gun pulled on you was to send a message (which I doubt it was since this is weed we're talking about) then this is another story.
Nov 27, 2012 @ 15:08
well until you have my approval
I don't really care haha I'm a pretty frail white kid.

Nov 28, 2012 @ 09:31
u needa shoot him b4 he shoots u. u just got tested and u flunked fool

free max b 2013

Nov 28, 2012 @ 13:48
Getting robbed once by some fag with a gun isn't worth stopping if you're making nice dough. If this gun pulled on you was to send a message (which I doubt it was since this is weed we're talking about) then this is another story.

What stopping another person from getting a gun and taking this nigga weed.You get robbed once that shit going to happen again. Going to get this nigga kill like this.
Nov 28, 2012 @ 19:32
Taken from the college discussion thread.

Yeah, I've gained 15-20 pounds working out since then. I put on muscle easy, the only reason I was getting frail is because I was diagnosed with a stomach disorder that took 6 months to finish treatment and I wasn't allowed to workout during that time because when my abdominals contracted they would cause stomach irritation which caused bleeding and vomiting.

Dem newbie gains.
Nov 28, 2012 @ 20:45
Naw more like muscle memory, everyone plateaus eventually so I'm sure it'll be a bitch putting on weight once I get back to where I used to be
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0