November 25, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
CrackPipeLips

I'm a college student slangin a qp out to other college students, not some big ass drug dealer flippin pounds, fuck I need a gun for? I'm like 5'10 180, if a guy tried jumping me for weed I'd fuck him up (and have before), but guns are different man.

@crackpipelips exactly, I barely ever hear of shit like this happening out here, especially near/on-campus of a university.

And I'm not a dumb shit, I know what a real gun looks like. And even if I didn't, I'm not taking a chance on it being a fake gun over some weed.

nigga if i were you i'd get gun. i don't even sell drugs and i keep a pistol and an AR in my house.. mind you i dont ride around with them shits. but they are nice to have in case anyone shows up at your front door.
November 25, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
shnoosetheboose

I'm a college student slangin a qp out to other college students, not some big ass drug dealer flippin pounds, fuck I need a gun for? I'm like 5'10 180, if a guy tried jumping me for weed I'd fuck him up (and have before), but guns are different man.

@crackpipelips exactly, I barely ever hear of shit like this happening out here, especially near/on-campus of a university.

And I'm not a dumb shit, I know what a real gun looks like. And even if I didn't, I'm not taking a chance on it being a fake gun over some weed.

nigga if i were you i'd get gun. i don't even sell drugs and i keep a pistol and an AR in my house.. mind you i dont ride around with them shits. but they are nice to have in case anyone shows up at your front door.

Naw if I was living in my own place I'd have a gun, I'm all for that personal protection. But I was slangin not huge quantities and it was mostly to friends and classmates. But I'm 19 living in the dorms at my university, so I'm about as safe as I'm gonna get when it comes to randoms coming into my room and don't have one
November 25, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
SHARKlN

dealing pot out of your dorms? carrying goods to a delivery with no form of protection whatsoever?
cmon man, you can't do it alone. why are you trying to fuck up your future like that? i know it seems ok at first, but it's not worth it. shit's a game you can only lose in the long run
November 25, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
shnoosetheboose

dealing pot out of your dorms? carrying goods to a delivery with no form of protection whatsoever?
cmon man, you can't do it alone. why are you trying to fuck up your future like that? i know it seems ok at first, but it's not worth it. shit's a game you can only lose in the long run

I asked 2 of my friends I was with to roll out with me real quick but they didn't.
November 25, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
Wavey_LenZ

I asked 2 of my friends I was with to roll out with me real quick but they didn't.

You were probably set up...
kill all 3 of them.
November 25, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
shnoosetheboose

You were probably set up...
kill all 3 of them.

Naw I wasn't, at least not by them. He just played me into thinking he was chill, and pulled a gun out on me. Unless I was incredibly cynical, I never would have expected it

Edit: And I had a change of heart. I found out who he is, his address, what he drives. So he's fucked because I'm about to curb stomp his bitch ass and get my shit back.
November 25, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
JohnvHarrison

He wanted 2, so I had 2 on me, I've sold o's before so I wasn't too sketched out but right when I saw him I knew something was up, there was just nothing I could do with a gun in my face.

you really went and met a nigga with 2 O's on you and all you had was a cell phone? you deserved that lick nigga

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 25, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
shnoosetheboose

He wanted 2, so I had 2 on me, I've sold o's before so I wasn't too sketched out but right when I saw him I knew something was up, there was just nothing I could do with a gun in my face.

you really went and met a nigga with 2 O's on you and all you had was a cell phone? you deserved that lick nigga

Naw, it was some frail tweakin fuck boy who thought he was big because he has a gun. If he didn't have a gun and tried jacking me, things woulda been different.
November 25, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
JohnvHarrison

Naw, it was some frail tweakin fuck boy who thought he was big because he has a gun. If he didn't have a gun and tried jacking me, things woulda been different.

he was the big man in this situation bruh, thats what wrong with you suburban kids that sell weed to "smoke for free" you try to sell enough to re-up and smoke the rest, and don't put any thought into your actual flip. You moving Ounces and don't even got a damn pocket knife? i had a pocket knife just cause in like the 6th grade, what the fuck are you thinking? you think everybody picking up from you is gonna be cool? you got life fucked up man, you can get a gun for 100 Dollars and you don't have one, but you moving o's?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 25, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
shnoosetheboose

he was the big man in this situation bruh, thats what wrong with you suburban kids that sell weed to "smoke for free" you try to sell enough to re-up and smoke the rest, and don't put any thought into your actual flip. You moving Ounces and don't even got a damn pocket knife? i had a pocket knife just cause in like the 6th grade, what the fuck are you thinking? you think everybody picking up from you is gonna be cool? you got life fucked up man, you can get a gun for 100 Dollars and you don't have one, but you moving o's?

I had a pocket knife, but what's a knife gonna do when I'm a few feet away and he's got a gun? Either way, you're right I fucked up ha I'm not tryin to defend that I'm not a dumb shit for thinkin it was all good, already figured that out. Learned my lesson
November 25, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
bjornvan

2os ?
and you went alone lmao.You fuckin up on so many levels.You shoulda told dude come meet you at the dorm or something.You trippin bruh.If he wouldve tried that shit with your boys in the room then he earned that lick lool.
Yea you learned your lesson but I think you should quit.because if you fuckin up on simple meet ups and shit aint no telling where else you fuckin up on

ur just small fry in tha slangin game ain't nobody gon get dey hands dirty for a gram of shitty bud

keep doin ya thang and d/w about what happened

shittin me.Niggas killing over shoes they would mos def kill for some weed if you try to make a move,especially if they on one.didnt you see dude on youtube that was in jail for killin a dude cuz he hit a laced blunt ?That shit happens alot dude
November 25, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
shnoosetheboose

Naw you're right. I already decided I'm done, it's not really the type of person I am. Just gonna intern for some company or work in labs at university, stuff that'll actually do something for me in the future.
November 25, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
*ER!C

such a quitter...smh
November 25, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
cuh

wait why are you pushing? you are white. get a real job
November 25, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
dmwalking

smh. Another thread about a nigga catching an L. I just don't get why dudes feel the need to tell everyone about their L. Listen man, I'm not immune to L's. I've caught em before. But I can't recall anytime I've wanted to publicize my L. Like, why? I'm already embarrassed? Why tell others?

It's not worth it unless you have no choice. True story though, most people do have the choice and they're just trying to get quick and easy money. In that case, it's really not worth it. It's short term money. I've only met one dude who retired for life off hustling and he lives modestly as hell. The rest of my boys were in and out of jail and now that they're legal, they don't have any of the stuff that they spent their drug money on. If you value freedom and peace of mind and you ain't starving....got parents (even one) who cares about you.....Have the ability to go to school and all that? It's not worth it. The grief is worse than it's worth. Better off taking that entrepreneurial skillset and applying it to a legal hustle.

Anyways, if you ain't about it, move on. Lone wolfs will inevitably get taken advantage of. Niggas will find out about you.......find out you aint' got no backing, and pluck your feathers. And it's pretty much like that in legal business too. You always need powerful allies. Or you always need to fly below the radar.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 25, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
DarianaGrande

OP shitting bricks cause a nigga flashed a burner at him
uni students are too pussy to murk someone

Lol at tryna seem like you about that life on HB

But in your case you should only sell weed to people you know. Being white niggas are gunna automatically think they can get you.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 25, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
bjornvan

sometimes you have to laugh at yourself is all bro
calm down.
November 25, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
kbos

^
dmwalking with some truths. powerful allies or fly below the radar.

and just cuz ur dealing around the unversity doesn't mean your guard should be any less down. My homies that do that got a pitbull, a weapon ready, and all buyers come to them. Don't get me wrong i've done exactly what youre doing, picked up a few O's here and there and resold them to smoke myself up, BUT I was only selling to very close friends I grew up with. If your only trying to smoke yourself out why would you even sell outside of a tight-knit trustworthy group of friends? Real talk though people get robbed its all part of the game stay prepared and aware of the risks. Better off robbed than dealing with the law, could be worse.
November 25, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
Fonze

I'm not saying I expected rainbows and unicorns, I was sellin to a bunch of broke ass college students, not dudes in projects or some shit, usually a university student isn't rollin around with a gun.

It was probably a fake gun, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. My nigga was a dumbass and started robbing people. Not only did he rob people, he was robbing them with a bb gun, and one night he tried to rob this couple but the dude was a cop and pulled out his gun and popped him 3 times. Karma will get the dude that robbed you b.
November 26, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
madkunt

why are you selling weed you dumbass poverty scum

push molly to wannabe high school ravers and make real profits like moi (srs)
November 26, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
Cheeched

Key his car
November 26, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
feelings

I don't really care haha I'm a pretty frail white kid.

Taken from the college discussion thread.
November 26, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
ArmandDushae

It's all fun & games until public safety raids your room, finds your lil shit, kicks you out the university, then transfers you to police custody . Then you gotta find another college or return to your hometown & get a day job . Not to mention if u went to school outta state you'll have to fly out for every court date . Take it from someone who experienced it , STOP NOW B4 YOU FUCK UP EVERYTHING , just go smash on dude , get your pack back & smoke it to the neck

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

November 26, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
totalespionage

I'm not saying I expected rainbows and unicorns, I was sellin to a bunch of broke ass college students, not dudes in projects or some shit, usually a university student isn't rollin around with a gun.

Nigga, you don't hear about all the students who be shooting up campuses and shit? Niggas get clapped at V-Tech like every two yrs. LOL at you thinking because it's a college that niggas ain't strapped and are on a come up for a lick. Bruh probably scoped you out and you just didn't know. You know what they say...people from a distance can't tell who is who.
November 26, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
thrillmatic

It was probably a fake gun, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. My nigga was a dumbass and started robbing people. Not only did he rob people, he was robbing them with a bb gun, and one night he tried to rob this couple but the dude was a cop and pulled out his gun and popped him 3 times. Karma will get the dude that robbed you b.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

November 26, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
No Fuxx Given

Well at least you can say u did it bruh, you lived dat life cool but now that you learned your lesson and got a taste of the real shit its time to take that fat L and move on w. your life.

Fly on little wing

November 26, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
CrackPipeLips

nigga you should just keep an AR-15 in your passenger seat. thats what a real nigga would do
November 26, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
shnoosetheboose

I don't really care haha I'm a pretty frail white kid.

Taken from the college discussion thread.

Yeah, I've gained 15-20 pounds working out since then. I put on muscle easy, the only reason I was getting frail is because I was diagnosed with a stomach disorder that took 6 months to finish treatment and I wasn't allowed to workout during that time because when my abdominals contracted they would cause stomach irritation which caused bleeding and vomiting.
November 26, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
ghettoface

hustle hard
buy sum gucci sunglasses
and die like a mofo
November 26, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Evolve

I live in the bay, people will make a house call to make sure they get everything you got.

Please login first to reply.