Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 25, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
shnoosetheboose

Shit's dangerous b. Not tryna troll either, I started selling bud to get some spare money and make sure I had smokin bud whenever so it wasn't really a problem. Thought I had it mapped and I was good and nothing bad would happen because I was careful about it, and today some dude pulled a gun on me.

I've never been more terrified, you're looking at the difference between life and death. I'm not a pussy or some suss, I've seen guns, but I'm just some suburban white boy, I've never had a gun held at me before, and it doesn't happen much around here. I realized people don't give a fuck about you, they just want what you got and if they're really that desperate they'll do whatever it takes to get it.

It ain't worth it, you can't trust anyone these days and that's a fact, your homies can turn their back at any minute.

Feel free to flame and troll and shit, this isn't the first place I came, I'm not lookin for sympathy, just figured it wouldn't hurt to share.
November 25, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
Don Francisco

At least you learned your lesson.

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

November 25, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
Jollibee.

youshnooseyouloose
November 25, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
bjornvan

lol
When most niggas start selling drugs I think they know the dangers homie.I never seen someone go into thinking its all rainbows and unicorns... lmao
November 25, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
shnoosetheboose

I'm not saying I expected rainbows and unicorns, I was sellin to a bunch of broke ass college students, not dudes in projects or some shit, usually a university student isn't rollin around with a gun.
November 25, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
Axraexl

real nighas dont play by the rules

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

November 25, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
bjornvan

well if you actually believe that then yah.you was thinking its all rainbow and unicorns bra lol
I know a shitload of dudes with tools in college.And im guessing you know 1 dude with a gun in college.
November 25, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
franjoli

ur just small fry in tha slangin game ain't nobody gon get dey hands dirty for a gram of shitty bud

keep doin ya thang and d/w about what happened

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

November 25, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
shnoosetheboose

Yeah I guess so. Either way, it's not really my point. I was dumb as shit to think it's all good, but even if I was careful as shit there's no way I was gonna prevent that, once someone pulls a gun there isn't much you can do
November 25, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
shnoosetheboose

ur just small fry in tha slangin game ain't nobody gon get dey hands dirty for a gram of shitty bud

Naw man he jacked me for couple o's, my phone and my backpack.
November 25, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
BlackBananas

Plot revenge
November 25, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
scélérat

Why the fuck u got all that on u???????

u say ur careful but ur not.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

November 25, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
mojosodope

u need a phone for calls.. plus a backpack is a normal thing to put your stuff in.

better quit that shit and find a normol job, or if u decide to continue, teach that fucktard a lesson.

I disgust myself but I am not unhappy about that.

November 25, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
shnoosetheboose

He wanted 2, so I had 2 on me, I've sold o's before so I wasn't too sketched out but right when I saw him I knew something was up, there was just nothing I could do with a gun in my face.
November 25, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
noir

niggas get robbed all the time dealing homie its part of the cycle

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

November 25, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
paulywalnuts

same thing happened to my brother....it's all in the game...but you can't lose if you don't play ....like you said, it's not worth it b

i master bait from time to time

November 25, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
scélérat

u need a phone for calls.. plus a backpack is a normal thing to put your stuff in.

better quit that shit and find a normol job, or if u decide to continue, teach that fucktard a lesson.

my nigga fuck he needed 2 O's for?????

November 25, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
scélérat

He wanted 2, so I had 2 on me, I've sold o's before so I wasn't too sketched out but right when I saw him I knew something was up, there was just nothing I could do with a gun in my face.

Was he a friend or was he a first time buyer??????

DF

November 25, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
scélérat

same thing happened to my brother....it's all in the game...but you can't lose if you don't play ....like you said, it's not worth it b

THIS

November 25, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
*ER!C

u sellin bud and u scared my nigga?? lmaoo, granny up the block sell bud...the gun was prolly a bb gun u gump, go get ya shit back...break a nigga kneecap or some shit
November 25, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
mojosodope

lol. if you're gonna sell drugs might as well go big and sell rock, power, heroin and meth. weeds some pussy ass shit to sell and ain't worth the risk. but i know how you're feeling, homie got setup few nights ago by some crackhead, gun pulled on him by 3 dudes and they took all his shit.

but like someone before me said, everyone selling drugs knows the risks involved.

lol the risk of weed is so much smaller than these other drugs you named.

And 2 O's is pretty much yes, how much do they charge in america for one gram?

November 25, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
shnoosetheboose

He was kinda an acquaintance, I met him the night before with some friends at a party and he seemed like a normal dude. But now that I really think about it in this perspective I was a dumb shit for not expecting something to happen, just it was a small party with a ton of our old high school friends there and someone else brought this dude.

But yeah 2 o's is a lot, just I have a lot of impulse buyers at parties who like my shit, it was good stuff, so it didn't seem that weird to me.

Either way, I made my mistake, weeds not worth selling there's not much money in it, and I'm not the type of person slangin rocks and shit. Just taking the L and getting over it. I'm not about to fuck with dude's who have guns on me, may make me a pussy but I'm not riskin my like over a couple hundred bucks.
November 25, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
shnoosetheboose

People sell it for like 15/g around here if it's just one, but if you have hook ups you can get it near dirt cheap, I could get o's around 200 if not cheaper hah.

And granny up the block isn't an engineering student who has shit to lose, I can have a bright future ahead of me, I'm not some dumb fuck burn out hah. I'll make all that money back in a couple days if I get my shit done in school, so I'm not trippin.

Prolly just gonna intern somewhere next semester or work in a lab at my university for some money.
November 25, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
mojosodope

lol, cops busted me alot, they always said it was the last warning, they're easy here on weed smile

November 25, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
scélérat

He was kinda an acquaintance, I met him the night before with some friends at a party and he seemed like a normal dude. But now that I really think about it in this perspective I was a dumb shit for not expecting something to happen, just it was a small party with a ton of our old high school friends there and someone else brought this dude.

But yeah 2 o's is a lot, just I have a lot of impulse buyers at parties who like my shit, it was good stuff, so it didn't seem that weird to me.

Either way, I made my mistake, weeds not worth selling there's not much money in it, and I'm not the type of person slangin rocks and shit. Just taking the L and getting over it. I'm not about to fuck with dude's who have guns on me, may make me a pussy but I'm not riskin my like over a couple hundred bucks.

Thank god he jus robbed u and it wasn't the feds
U LIVE AN U LEARN

If u are going to continue to sell
find him an get your shit back
If U continue selling and nothing happens to this guy
people will think u can always be jacked.

I recommend u get out of the game and find a trade or go to school.

Japanese Elitist

why the fuck didn't you have a gun on you?
you had every right to kill him.
CrackPipeLips

lol at a nigga pullin a gun for some weed. da fuck?
November 25, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
shnoosetheboose

I'm a college student slangin a qp out to other college students, not some big ass drug dealer flippin pounds, fuck I need a gun for? I'm like 5'10 180, if a guy tried jumping me for weed I'd fuck him up (and have before), but guns are different man.

@crackpipelips exactly, I barely ever hear of shit like this happening out here, especially near/on-campus of a university.

And I'm not a dumb shit, I know what a real gun looks like. And even if I didn't, I'm not taking a chance on it being a fake gun over some weed.
November 25, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
TASK

OP shitting bricks cause a nigga flashed a burner at him
uni students are too pussy to murk someone
November 25, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
shnoosetheboose

sorry bruh i aint no trvp gawd like you

Please login first to reply.