Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 10, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Otacon

Girl in lingerie giving away Promo codes all day lolllll and during the last ten minutes some black guy tried to take her clothes off and she only took it off halfway and kept talking Smh 
December 11, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
from02hero

^
ohh really i missed this wtf
where them promo good or them weak ass joints like ex 10% off type of shit
December 11, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
The Fiasco

lol omg did u guys watch the cyber monday cyber cam thing karmaloop did?? towards midnight one of the girls was so trashed rip
care to explain what happen cause real talk i don't even buy shit from karmaloop no more
what happen
Also throwing interest into this.
basically KL had a live webcam up all cyber monday and these drunk hoes were on just reading tweets dancing and getting straight drunk.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

December 11, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
eidaow

bitches was showing they titties & twerking and shit. i entered that $1000 gift code at the end and it worked, but i only had a herschel bag in my cart. order status is currently "New Order. Need payment". i get an email from paypal saying "Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment." i hope KL don't fuck me over

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

December 11, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
WPGMB

I got an email about the live chat and kinda thought to myself about watching it. decided it would probably make me feel lonely sitting in my basement alone watching girls get drunk and shit. 
Didn't watch... regret nothing.
December 12, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
from02hero

bitches was showing they titties & twerking and shit. i entered that $1000 gift code at the end and it worked, but i only had a herschel bag in my cart. order status is currently "New Order. Need payment". i get an email from paypal saying "Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment." i hope KL don't fuck me over
you go to be fucking kidding me 1k$ gift code wtf
how much shit did you bought
December 12, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
eidaow

bruh i only had 1 item in my cart, i couldve prolly got a shit ton more. but i think it gets divided by the amount of carts that people checkout with. first ones to check out with the discount first get it first. im not mad tho, i got a free herschel bag that wouldve ran me $55

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

Please login first to reply.