Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 21, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

I've been applying to jobs all day everyday for the past like 6 months and no luck. I dont know if its lack of prior job experience or what. Can anybody help me with this type of thing... I know yall got money, and im damn sure yall aint trappin
November 21, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
veryrareandbased

Try to find job fairs that hire/interview you on the spot. thats how i got mine. and i didnt have no other job experience before that. Just played off and talked real smooth.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 21, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
Kimo 先生

good resume, when being interviewed or even just walking in to fill out an app, give em reason to have confidence in you. talk to em a lil, let em get to know you. basically how i landed most of my jobs

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

November 21, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
bjornvan

alpine access jobs.
gdluck
November 21, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
kr00kd

go in to places you want a job at every 2 weeks and talk to the manager. Say 'hey i don't know if you're hiring yet or not but i just wanted to let you know that i'm still very interested in the job'. Do that at a few different places. Give it some time. You *will* get hired.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 21, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
franjoli

sry but 2 work at supreme u must b a pro skater and own 5 diff box logos

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

November 21, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
REVS

OP this is prime time (seasonal) for you to hit up flower shops and see if they need delivery people. Did that during high school. Made good money (under the table, no tax), they paid for my gas, and on top of that some people actually tipped. It's a good job for Nov, Dec, Jan.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 21, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
vasquiat

Need experience for job, need job for experience
November 21, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Soul Rize

apply. look good. kiss ass. land job. hate your job. bitch about your job. quit. thats the cycle. careers doe is differnt

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 21, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Jay Z

REAL NIGGAS NEED NO JOBS
REAL NIGGA ROB BITCHNIGGAS

YO ON DA REAL MAKE FRIENDS WITH DAT WEALTHY WHITE KIDS THEN WHEN THEY THRIW A SAWREY YOU GO UPSTAIRS AND JACK EVERYSHIT U CAN AND THEN SELL THAT SHIT AND MAKE ROBBBANK$
November 21, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
unoedoe

They be all up on the seasonal hiring right now. Just about every place at the mall says they're hiring when I was there the other day. Macy's (worked there 2 years ago) just sent me a card saying they wanted me back. I also know they be looking for package handlers at UPS and fed ex...Now is the time. Get dat experience.
November 21, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
CrackPipeLips

fuck a job nigga. you know what job stands for? Just Over Broke
November 22, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
The Fiasco

apply to ups. they will hire you tomorrow no lie.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 22, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

@the-fiasco

sure. i aint afraid to drive around with no doors in the winter out here in Detroit........................................................................................................................................................................................seriously though
November 22, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
REVS

They're not looking for drivers, they're looking for package handlers, the people who sort the packages and then they are put onto the trucks out for delivery and are delivered (By someone else). This usually is an 11pm-7am job. Don't know if you're bout that life.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 22, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

They're not looking for drivers, they're looking for package handlers, the people who sort the packages and then they are put onto the trucks out for delivery and are delivered (By someone else). This usually is an 11pm-7am job. Don't know if you're bout that life.

EVEN BETTER
November 22, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
The Fiasco

@the-fiasco

sure. i aint afraid to drive around with no doors in the winter out here in Detroit........................................................................................................................................................................................seriously though

lmfao nigga i did it last year in chicago in the middle of the fucking ghetto. first off you have doors and a seatbelt. if you too good to do a job that will hire you on the spot then fuck outta here and stop complaining about not having a job pussy.

revs, i was talking about driver helper which is usually a 9-5 job.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 22, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

@the-fiasco

lmfao nigga i did it last year in chicago in the middle of the fucking ghetto. first off you have doors and a seatbelt. if you too good to do a job that will hire you on the spot then fuck outta here and stop complaining about not having a job pussy

....i was DEAD serious lmao.
November 22, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
PowerCum

just give up b aint no employer wanna hire a ho ass fuckboi
November 22, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

just give up b aint no employer wanna hire a ho ass fuckboi

indeed PowerCum
November 22, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
SMCKAHOE

just start off at a jack in the box or something like that, try applying to jobs that you wouldn't want i bet you'll get hired at one of them then just move up in time

Please login first to reply.