Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 21, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
playboyxxx

jealous as fuck of cali heads

pink like hamilton

November 22, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Feelin_Foolay

Lol cats on this site can't even figure out how they got into the friendzone and are worried about what hoes are like in NY or LA. If I had the opportunity I would choose NY because it seems a little bit more diverse. That cali laid back lifestyle aint really my thing.

Lol those frat parties posted on youtube have to black people there. smh
November 22, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
mproc

By the way.. the sailing team at UCSB throws parties equivalent to those frat parties on those youtube videos.

November 22, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
WCDon

Never been to NY but I feel that Cali has more diversity and open mindedness. Everyone here has their own opinion on things and you wont be judged on what you think.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

November 22, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
$$$$$

Never been to NY but I feel that Cali has more diversity and open mindedness. Everyone here has their own opinion on things and you wont be judged on what you think.

lol what? More diverse than the most diverse place on earth?
Yea you gettin mixed up.
November 22, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
powerball

lol what? More diverse than the most diverse place on earth?
Yea you gettin mixed up.

you dumbfuck at least use some articles to back up your statements. googled "most diverse state in america" and what do you know cali is 2nd and ny is 7th.
http://www.mainstreet.com/slideshow/lifestyle/most-diverse-states-america

peep the most diverse cities in america too
http://www.nationaljournal.com/thenextamerica/demographics/3-calif-cities-atop-most-diverse-metros-list-20120912
November 22, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
$$$$$

if you read your own article it says it was grouped into % of white people in the state, % of immigrants, and % of mixed raced in the states. Not how many different types of races or people live there. And I'm not only talking about racially diverse, NY is also more diverse in culture and history.
November 23, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
kxnny

^ hey if earthquakes counts as a con for cali, then terrorist attacks count too

a terrorist attack can happen anywhere you fucking idiot

so can an earthquake you loser.

two dumbest statements i've ever read.
November 23, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
ignorantian

No contest.

lol nyu looks lame as fuck. my community college in idaho parties harder.
November 23, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
troylaflare596

if you read your own article it says it was grouped into % of white people in the state, % of immigrants, and % of mixed raced in the states. Not how many different types of races or people live there. And I'm not only talking about racially diverse, NY is also more diverse in culture and history.

Good Point

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

November 23, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
zzzboy

Please login first to reply.