November 20, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Jay Z

Im stoned right now and every channel and every show is mostly white people wtf this is insane why is it so fucking white.
November 20, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
AndreLutherKing

I think your cable was shut off

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 20, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
DarianaGrande

because it has to relate to the masses. People in this country want things they can actually relate to and find in themselves on tv. White america can relate to Mike & Molly more than Moesha. Kinda like how the media only reports when pretty white girls go missing. There's someone at home who says "that could be me, my sister, my daughter etc."

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 20, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
dusty45

because minorities tend to be weird.
November 20, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
JohnvHarrison

why you grammer gooder not

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 20, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
sakkro

because it has to relate to the masses. People in this country want things they can actually relate to and find in themselves on tv. White america can relate to Mike & Molly more than Moesha. Kinda like how the media only reports when pretty white girls go missing. There's someone at home who says "that could be me, my sister, my daughter etc."

I know for a fact people cant relate to "Meet the browns" on BET. If u watch that high you'll laugh like a mofo though black or white
November 20, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
DREWKKAKE

Go to Hawaii and you'll flip out how many Asians are on the tv. In commercials. All that shit

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 20, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
sharky

this is stupid. then how come i can relate to white ppl on tv?
there are plenty of minorities that live the exact same lives as some of the white characters on tv shows but you'll never see a minority casted in the same role.
it's because of this idea that only white skin is relatable. this sucks because minorities dont get casted on tv shows except in token roles where they speak in stereotypical accents and "represent" for their groups.
this is the type of shit that does not help with the hypermasculinity of black men and the emasculation of asian men

shoutouts to my nigga kal penn doe
November 20, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
chinatown

Go to Hawaii and you'll flip out how many Asians are on the tv. In commercials. All that shit

Would be dope if I can see that in New York lol...
November 20, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
DarianaGrande

this is stupid. then how come i can relate to white ppl on tv?
there are plenty of minorities that live the exact same lives as some of the white characters on tv shows but you'll never see a minority casted in the same role.
it's because of this idea that only white skin is relatable. this sucks because minorities dont get casted on tv shows except in token roles where they speak in stereotypical accents and "represent" for their groups.
this is the type of shit that does not help with the hypermasculinity of black men and the emasculation of asian men

shoutouts to my nigga kal penn doe

We're on the same page. I relate to white shows too. But you made my point. The average American is stupid and can't relate to a show unless they are the same color as them

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 20, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
unemployed

Op needs to watch Men In Black III
November 20, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
thrillmatic

kal penn a funny guy

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

November 21, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
ThatGuyBars

its called NETFLIX

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Please login first to reply.