Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 19, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
totalespionage

IF HB MEMBERS WERE TO PUT ALL THEIR BRAINS TOGETHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER WE COULD CHANGE ALOT IN THE INTERWEBS AND THEN INTO REAL LIFE, BUT TOO MANY PPL ON HERE HATE EACH OTHER!!!!

This is true. Too many smart people on this forum use their intelligence for ignorance.
November 19, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

lol HB peace treaty meet up in NY, December 20, 2012. "99% of the brain" will be the event name

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 19, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
totalespionage

lol HB peace treaty meet up in NY, December 20, 2012. "99% of the brain" will be the event name

It in't gonna work b. Niggas are just going to end up arguing about the same thing they did in the forum. Then we going to have to hold a couple of niggas back
November 19, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

but real talk we need to have a hb meetup doe
north east coast meet up
south east coast meet up
north west coast meet up
south west coast meet up

and no one cares about the mid.

:)

November 19, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
totalespionage

but real talk we need to have a hb meetup doe
north east coast meet up
south east coast meet up
north west coast meet up
south west coast meet up

and no one cares about the mid.

I already said in the DMV thread that we need one. But you know how DMV niggas act
November 19, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol yeah yall dmv niggas are too violent. but i feel too many niggas would be afraid to show their face.

November 19, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
totalespionage

lol yeah yall dmv niggas are too violent. but i feel too many niggas would be afraid to show their face.

Not me. I ain't showing my face on the web (for work related reasons) but i'll wear one of those hello my name is stickers to a meetup with my UN on it. Real live though, niggas would just be scared period. Niggas from a fashion forum (who probably wear J's and Foams) meeting in one place in the DMV? It's a recipe for disaster.
November 19, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
BuddyOmar

IF HB MEMBERS WERE TO PUT ALL THEIR BRAINS TOGETHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER WE COULD CHANGE ALOT IN THE INTERWEBS AND THEN INTO REAL LIFE, BUT TOO MANY PPL ON HERE HATE EACH OTHER!!!!

This is true. Too many smart people on this forum use their intelligence for ignorance.

This is the type of thing I always say. Rather than hating and destroying each other we should be using our creativity and respective intellects to help each other succeed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 19, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
totalespionage

This is the type of thing I always say. Rather than hating and destroying each other we should be using our creativity and respective intellects to help each other succeed.

November 19, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^^ what is that book about bruh?

November 19, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
sakkro

I just like the way people open up thier minds and give people something to think about because we as humans love to undserstand new things no matter if its good or bad.
November 19, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
totalespionage

^^^ what is that book about bruh?

Not sure, but it's basically what buddy was saying. Niggas on this site just want to take each other down.
November 19, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
craigsagersuit

real talk bruh sad

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 19, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
sakkro

real talk bruh sad

Not everyone grows up but sooner or later you'll be in a situation where you know you have to do better. I think most people realize thier behaviour when they have a family. not everyone does though
November 19, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
dinkleberg

we are stuck in the reality of living a life where we are chained by our own society. i might lose you guys on this, but i believe that the whole point of our lives is to ascend into nirvana and bliss, to obtain a higher level of consciousness and spread the message. i believe we are all gods, brothers and sisters, no matter the race or sexual orientation. people are too fixated on materialism and all the bullshit surrounding their lives. look at the fucking monks in the southeast of asia. they are there, but they have learned to achieve that higher level of consciousness and go beyond what our eyes can truly see. they have no prized possessions and they meditate 24/7. according to the tibetan book of the dead. after we have died, we can either choose to be reincarnated into a life where you think best fits your circumstances or you can ascend into a higher plane. most people are fixated to their own realities and don't recognize that it is in fact a facade/illusion, resulting in a never ending cycle of just living and dying. it's time to ascend my fellow brothers and sisters.
November 19, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
dinkleberg

and by the way op. just look at your situation as being blessed and deserving. you should be grateful that you have a chance to succeed in your life while many don't have the opportunity to. most of really take our circumstances and lives for granted. i, for one, can speak for myself. i used to be a depressed little bitch during some of my high school years, it was all stupid (i even wanted to kill myself at one point). i've learned that you can look at every situation with the glass half full. optimism, resilience, and ambition is what drives us and brings the best out of us. we all have the power to do great things. you look at steve jobs, he was an orphan and he dropped out of college. he fucked the system in the ass and created something that literally changed technological advances all around the world. no one can stop you, but yourself.

Please login first to reply.