Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 19, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
sakkro

As stated above are we really free in this world we live in? I believe that society controls are actions and the way we think since the day we were born. How would are lives be if we had different parents with different beliefs? I want to know what you guys think.

Im not high rii now
November 19, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
Don Francisco

I don't know, judging by your spelling errors, I'd say you're pretty high.

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

November 19, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
daytona squared

I don't know, judging by your spelling errors, I'd say you're pretty high.

no swag November

November 19, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
sakkro

We all make mistakes man i just need the answers to life right now
November 19, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
dinkleberg

fuck the system bruh. the system is the one that is confining us from truly uplifting our own potential in life. school, work, taxes, all that bullshit is consuming our lives. we never get the time to think and reflect on what we really want to do. the things you own start owning you (yes, fight club reference, but is relative and true). you gotta think outside the box and be yourself. don't let anyone tell you different. we are all capable of doing great things, g
November 19, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
bjornvan

no,for one we succumb to subliminal messages through all types of media since the 70's possibly earlier.Back then they would never show the shit they show on tv now.But from subliminal messaging over time its become normal, and thats for alot of things homosexuality, sex to personal feelings and beliefs.You think these kids committing suicide all of a sudden is just a big fucking coincidence ? You think all of them birds and fish dying is just a big fucking coincidence ? HAHA keep those blinders on my friend.We dont control shit saddest thing is we think we do.Fucking government have been experimenting on use for the longest.They actually didnt hide that shit as much as they do now back in the day,Government Officials talked about it publicly.I saw this one documentary that showed how making abortion legal stopped some city from being one of the most dangerous cities in the world.But my personal feelings I believe we should be controlled to an extent.Because we all dont know what the fuck were doing ...If I gotta die to stop over population so be it but not on your terms

November 19, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i dislike america i think south asian islands would be the best place to live imo.
the Himalayas is my dream country.

:)

November 19, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
sakkro

I also believe we should be controlled to an extent but i don't even feel like the choices we make are really our own decsions to begin with.
November 19, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 19, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

so your telling me if you choose to clap your hands and stomp your feet its not your choice?

November 19, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
BlackBananas

no,for one we succumb to subliminal messages through all types of media since the 70's possibly earlier.Back then they would never show the shit they show on tv now.But from subliminal messaging over time its become normal, and thats for alot of things homosexuality, sex to personal feelings and beliefs.You think these kids committing suicide all of a sudden is just a big fucking coincidence ? You think all of them birds and fish dying is just a big fucking coincidence ? HAHA keep those blinders on my friend.We dont control shit saddest thing is we think we do.Fucking government have been experimenting on use for the longest.They actually didnt hide that shit as much as they do now back in the day,Government Officials talked about it publicly.I saw this one documentary that showed how making abortion legal stopped some city from being one of the most dangerous cities in the world.But my personal feelings I believe we should be controlled to an extent.Because we all dont know what the fuck were doing ...If I gotta die to stop over population so be it but not on your terms

You talking about the book turned documentary "Freakanomics"
November 19, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
bjornvan

Yea I saw it in freakanomics too .But it was something else,shit on the tip of my tongue it was on netflix.They went more into details about it.Shit was crazy tho
November 19, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
totalespionage

As stated above are we really free in this world we live in? I believe that society controls are actions and the way we think since the day we were born. How would are lives be if we had different parents with different beliefs? I want to know what you guys think.

Im not high rii now

Look bruh, at the end of the day just live your fucking life. If the govt controls then they control us, ain't shit we can do about it. Is that going to stop you form getting that paper though??? Didn't think so.
November 19, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
chiptharip

your question is vague
on the one hand i think we are free in our thoughts and actions since i don't believe in god but on the other hand of course we are somehow not free because the influence of our society, especially media is tremendous.
November 19, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
rabbitman

this thread is so deep, its like a whole new way of thinking

be careful what you pretend to be

November 19, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
kbos

There are a lot of interesting ideas shared in this thread that I have spent much time thinking about myself. My entire life I have questioned my existence. When I was a young child, 6, 7, 8 etc years old, I would always be thinking about our purpose and whats really going on, life and death and how much control everyone has and who really controls what, and how I could possibly control my future with such harsh forceful influences weighing in on my life. Other children could not relate and adults were impressed by the depth of this thinking but offered little to relate too. I thought it was just me, but now that I am older I see most people questioning the realms of life and control, and the people don't think about it have either come to comfortable terms with their realities, or are too stupid to process life with great depth.

I like what dinkleberg and bjornvan said best, there is so much control higher powers have over society and our individual lives that freedom requires some form of enlightenment to achieve actual freedom. You can think of your life like a coloring book. In America we have the freedom of coloring however we want with whatever colors we want, but we have to color within the lines. The colors we are most encouraged to use are very limited, although we are allowed to use limitless colors. We are only born with certain colors, but we are taught at a young age that we can obtain any colors. The colors we are born with often follow a cycle throughout your families history, colors passed down through generations. Unfortunately we are not all born with the most encouraged colors and how easily we can obtain those colors depend on how well the colors we already have can blend together to create a new color we are trying to obtain.

From my observation, in my culture, those who best understand their lack of control, have the most control.
November 19, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
totalespionage

There are a lot of interesting ideas shared in this thread that I have spent much time thinking about myself. My entire life I have questioned my existence. When I was a young child, 6, 7, 8 etc years old, I would always be thinking about our purpose and whats really going on, life and death and how much control everyone has and who really controls what, and how I could possibly control my future with such harsh forceful influences weighing in on my life. Other children could not relate and adults were impressed by the depth of this thinking but offered little to relate too. I thought it was just me, but now that I am older I see most people questioning the realms of life and control, and the people don't think about it have either come to comfortable terms with their realities, or are too stupid to process life with great depth.

I like what dinkleberg and bjornvan said best, there is so much control higher powers have over society and our individual lives that freedom requires some form of enlightenment to achieve actual freedom. You can think of your life like a coloring book. In America we have the freedom of coloring however we want with whatever colors we want, but we have to color within the lines. The colors we are most encouraged to use are very limited, although we are allowed to use limitless colors. We are only born with certain colors, but we are taught at a young age that we can obtain any colors. The colors we are born with often follow a cycle throughout your families history, colors passed down through generations. Unfortunately we are not all born with the most encouraged colors and how easily we can obtain those colors depend on how well the colors we already have can blend together to create a new color we are trying to obtain.

From my observation, in my culture, those who best understand their lack of control, have the most control.

I feel you my nigga, but why not look at it like fuck it? I mean yeah there is a form of hierarchy in every nation but why not do you? Get the money how you can without giving a fuck. Im not saying go out and rob a bank, but if you have a dream, a vision, why not see it through? IMO niggas fuck their goals up themselves...most of the time. There were goals that I had set even as long ago as eight grade. Some I did not meet but for the most part I did. Do you, as long as you have a goal then nothing else matters.
November 19, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
touchdowntodd

niggas need to read about this shit .... we gotta make sure as a society we are up on real life

too many grade school lil boyz on this site smdh

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 19, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
sakkro

I feel you my nigga, but why not look at it like fuck it? I mean yeah there is a form of hierarchy in every nation but why not do you? Get the money how you can without giving a fuck. Im not saying go out and rob a bank, but if you have a dream, a vision, why not see it through? IMO niggas fuck their goals up themselves...most of the time. There were goals that I had set even as long ago as eight grade. Some I did not meet but for the most part I did. Do you, as long as you have a goal then nothing else matters.

This is exactly why i asked about if our life is destined, not everyone has the oppertunity to get on thier grind. People that are living in third world countries or even countries where war is a factor is forced to be caught up in the hype. I know even maybe people in those places must have goals to but they could never be as free as the next person that is destined for greater things. Are we just that blessed? Or do they deserve what thier going through?
November 19, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
totalespionage

This is exactly why i asked about if our life is destined, not everyone has the oppertunity to get on thier grind. People that are living in third world countries or even countries where war is a factor is forced to be caught up in the hype. I know even maybe people in those places must have goals to but they could never be as free as the next person that is destined for greater things. Are we just that blessed? Or do they deserve what thier going through?

Yeah I know that shits fucked up, but it's the world we live in dude. Everyone is equal but different at the same time. One nations beliefs might be seen as brutal (Ex: How Middle Eastern women are often brutally beaten by men) here in the states, but over there it's a part of their culture. The culture of some countries are based on war and that's all they know. It's life dude but don't think your alone with this stuff because I often think about it too.
November 19, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
sakkro

Yeah I know that shits fucked up, but it's the world we live in dude. Everyone is equal but different at the same time. One nations beliefs might be seen as brutal (Ex: How Middle Eastern women are often brutally beaten by men) here in the states, but over there it's a part of their culture. The culture of some countries are based on war and that's all they know. It's life dude but don't think your alone with this stuff because I often think about it too.

November 19, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
pet

this thread is so deep, its like a whole new way of thinking

November 19, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
BlackBananas

I philosophize about glocks and keys...
November 19, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
ghettoface

man i was so deep like when i smoke way 2 much weed i had sum thoughts from da edge of my conscious mind and dey went trough me like sum lightning man maybe it was an orgasm. you have to turn off sum naturals mechanisms in your brain (and first be aware of dem) and start thinking really far outside of every feelings. shit is so depressing every fuckin time and makes you wanna kill yaself but you realize so many thangs

damn mane ya all udnerstand we are all just sum fucking apes but with a bigger brain but still fucking apes and stupid like a motherfucker on dat angel dust
November 19, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
sakkro

man i was so deep like when i smoke way 2 much weed i had sum thoughts from da edge of my conscious mind and dey went trough me like sum lightning man maybe it was an orgasm. you have to turn off sum naturals mechanisms in your brain (and first be aware of dem) and start thinking really far outside of every feelings. shit is so depressing every fuckin time and makes you wanna kill yaself but you realize so many thangs

damn mane ya all udnerstand we are all just sum fucking apes but with a bigger brain but still fucking apes and stupid like a motherfucker on dat angel dust

Its good to open up your mind sometimes on drugs or not, but no reason to think about killing yourself over this.
November 19, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
ghettoface

thats not cause of drugs, i always was a kinda fucked up dude
November 19, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
damnwitless1

life is what you make of it, if you focus on limitations thats all you'll know but if you focus on overcoming said limitations, and don't ever quit, you'll be fine. Easier said than done, true, but the only time anyone ever fails is when they give up.

like, if your parents think a certain way, and you see things differently, you're faced with a choice, appease other's expectations of you or go with the way you truly feel inside. The choice is yours either way but if you deny yourself your personal truth you can never blame anyone but yourself for how things turn out.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

November 19, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
W33ZY

most of you dudes are still on that trip of "fuck it right? get money, chase that paper, etc." There's way more to life than money. Of course it's nice to have it and not having to worry about paying bills and buying food and all that but i've been through and seen some times where people have some of the best time of their lives without much money. just like a road trip and scavenging shit to get to the next town. That's when most of the memories are formed and you look back on. I also agree with pretty much everything @kbos said. I've always wondered what our purpose is and like people around me can't seem to understand that depth of though, you know? It really kills me to see this generations and younger generations just acting a fool. "I want my man to eat me out everyday and do this and that" i wont fuck with any guy with less than 8 inches" my man better buy me a car and have swag and be a gentleman at the same time" "i'm gonna get wasted and high as fuck tonight" It always comes down to sex, sex, and more sex and material shit and drugs to these people. Like they supposed to be living like some goddess getting the best sex and always searching for better type shit. just people in general with ignorant wisdom towards shit like politics and world events. It honestly kills me to see shit like that.. The statements and actions of some of these people make me want to live on another planet sometimes.. and i like what JACOB LACIDAR KOLA said about living somewhere else. just to live in that surreal monk type place where dudes are smiling/happy everyday no matter what they have or where they are in life..
November 19, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
totalespionage

most of you dudes are still on that trip of "fuck it right? get money, chase that paper, etc." There's way more to life than money. Of course it's nice to have it and not having to worry about paying bills and buying food and all that but i've been through and seen some times where people have some of the best time of their lives without much money. just like a road trip and scavenging shit to get to the next town. That's when most of the memories are formed and you look back on. I also agree with pretty much everything @kbos said. I've always wondered what our purpose is and like people around me can't seem to understand that depth of though, you know? It really kills me to see this generations and younger generations just acting a fool. "I want my man to eat me out everyday and do this and that" i wont fuck with any guy with less than 8 inches" my man better buy me a car and have swag and be a gentleman at the same time" "i'm gonna get wasted and high as fuck tonight" It always comes down to sex, sex, and more sex and material shit and drugs to these people. Like they supposed to be living like some goddess getting the best sex and always searching for better type shit. just people in general with ignorant wisdom towards shit like politics and world events. It honestly kills me to see shit like that.. The statements and actions of some of these people make me want to live on another planet sometimes.. and i like what JACOB LACIDAR KOLA said about living somewhere else. just to live in that surreal monk type place where dudes are smiling/happy everyday no matter what they have or where they are in life..

Yes money isn't everything and whoever thinks that way I feel sorry for because they are not getting the most out of life. But it's good to get money independently through hard work, nothing wrong with that. These people you are talking about being caught up in material stuff for the most part don't have to work hard to get what they want (Brandon Sales??confused. Anyone who has a job and works for their money are usually responsible with their spending and have a budget. A lot of the problems around the world can't be solved by just one person, so putting your life on the back burner to try and help a cause thats bigger than you is just like swimming in circles and going nowhere unless you work in the humanitarian field. like I said, shits fucked up but niggas on a fashion forum can't do much without the right resources.
November 19, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

IF HB MEMBERS WERE TO PUT ALL THEIR BRAINS TOGETHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER WE COULD CHANGE ALOT IN THE INTERWEBS AND THEN INTO REAL LIFE, BUT TOO MANY PPL ON HERE HATE EACH OTHER!!!!

Please login first to reply.