HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 17, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
TruthOnly

ok, ok, ok.....i kno i be trollin alot but son...this shit actually happened and i couldnt tell my homies...
this fine THICKKKKKKK AZZZZZZ spanish bitch was twerkin all up on my dick...my shit was hard az hell for lyke 4 songs...most girls when i gets a boner they dip and look at me all weird but mami was handlin my shit good. as the music picked up...she started grindin harder.......till the point where i nutted. my face told it all to da others... everyone saw my face and started laughin and pointin...the sexi bitch i was dancin got all disgusted and pretty much called me lame...i was laughted out dat bitch

plz tell me this has happened to someone else and is normal.....
November 17, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Goes to club dances with bitch, dick gets hard, bitch is ok with it at first, op gets too happy and nuts all over his whitey tighties, everyone in the club clowns him, posts on HB.

:)

November 17, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
touchdowntodd

umm hell naw .. even gettin hard off dancin? u fareal?

man niggas fuck up the game nowadays

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 17, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

lmao my boy got his nut off dancing with a bitch! thats tight as fuck! hahahah

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 17, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
PandoCalrissian

Last time my dick got hard from dancing with a girl was like 7th grade b... You sound hella beta my nigga

Even when dat boy drunk as shit he keeps his composure... We don't love dese hoes

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

November 17, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
Black Donald Trump

must of been a lame club at my high school prom, lets just say there were used condoms all over the dance floor after. you should of just laughed it off haha
November 17, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
bugzzz

suspended

zamn, dats the first i ever heard of a nigga bustin a nut off a hoe grindin on him

we already kno for sure ur a virgin, but shit son was that ur first time hittin the club ever?
November 17, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
DStyles

virgin nikka is a virgin nikka

that virgin lifestyle might not make it though

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 17, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lol pussy niggs. let dat dick get hard so you can feel that ass good ! beta niggs act like dont get a hard if some nice booty grindin on your dick
November 17, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
touchdowntodd

lol pussy niggs. let dat dick get hard so you can feel that ass good ! beta niggs act like dont get a hard if some nice booty grindin on your dick

we not all 14 homie .... gtfo

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 17, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
eqvvs

change titel to "came early from girl in club"
November 17, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
DaPark

Epic 4th post cool

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 17, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Teal.

/thread
November 17, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Shanklin

I wish I could find my post about how I nutted once when I was dancing with a chick lol you're not alone my nigga

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 17, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
dmwalking

My heart breaks that nigs really find it acceptable to publicize your L's like this. I mean, the fact that the whole club saw it is enough. Why come here to get clowned further? No it's never happened to me. And if it ever did, I wouldn't tell anyone.

I am disappoint.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 17, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
dmwalking

I wish I could find my post about how I nutted once when I was dancing with a chick lol you're not alone my nigga

Yeah but how old were you? You were a kid. This nigga is a legal adult.

November 17, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
dmwalking

Not to keep kicking you while you're down, but you didn't think of an escape route? You didn't feel the build up? Do you not know how to pull out to last longer? The pull out is an essential man skill. I mean damn, you coulda handled that differently.

November 17, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
myBallz

lol you nutted?
November 18, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
EL_Guapo

I dont believe this... were you daydreamin while this thick latina was grindin on you? Were you not wearing any boxers for your dick to feel her ass that good? damn son

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

November 18, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
Feelin_Foolay

lmaooo, I went to a party in gym shorts and my dick was getting hard from the twerkage. My dick gets a lil hard when Im getting dances but not to the point where I bust
November 18, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
AndreLutherKing

That double entendre in the title. You should become a rapper so girls will care less about your sensitivity \

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 18, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

You ain't alone breh, cuz this one time this fine THICKKKKKKK AZZZZZZ spanish bitch was twerkin all up on my dick...my shit was hard az hell for lyke 4 songs...most girls when i gets a boner they dip and look at me all weird but mami was handlin my shit good. as the music picked up...she started grindin harder.......till the point where i nutted. my face told it all to da others... everyone saw my face and started laughin and pointin...the sexi bitch i was dancin got all disgusted and pretty much called me lame...i was laughted out dat bitch

November 18, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
totalespionage

ok, ok, ok.....i kno i be trollin alot but son...this shit actually happened and i couldnt tell my homies...
this fine THICKKKKKKK AZZZZZZ spanish bitch was twerkin all up on my dick...my shit was hard az hell for lyke 4 songs...most girls when i gets a boner they dip and look at me all weird but mami was handlin my shit good. as the music picked up...she started grindin harder.......till the point where i nutted. my face told it all to da others... everyone saw my face and started laughin and pointin...the sexi bitch i was dancin got all disgusted and pretty much called me lame...i was laughted out dat bitch

Why would you post this here of all places? You know everyone is going to call you a virgin from now on right?

Oh well
November 20, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

nigga i woulda been happy about the shit lol, I be tryna get hard when i'm gettin twerked on lmao. I thought i just had some "party activated ED".

Be proud of yourself bruh. You dryfucked a bad mexican bitch, Females out here be twerking so hard they be burnin holes in jeans and breakin phones. Dont be ashamed bruh bruh

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

December 29, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
EL_Guapo

oops lol wrong text

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

December 29, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Soul Rize

story brought the lulz haha but naw unless she showin pussy no reason to get hard.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 29, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
thesupergoodlife

How the fuck'd that happen? As previous poster indicated, you not feel the shit building up? Shits funny still.
December 29, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
nomoikway

he only tells the truth yo

no whammy no whammy

December 31, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Mr_Chukes

Just from dancing wow. I have had hand in pussy while dancing and kept my composer. Nigga you need to get out more. 
December 31, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Teal.

this got to be the thread of 2012

Please login first to reply.