Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 16, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
Saro

I'm already in my 3rd year of college and registration started recently and it made me stumble. It made me think, is what I'm gonna be pursuing gonna make me satisfied in the long run? Lately I've been having a hard time deciding whether or not I still want to pursue a doctorate type program due to the extensive amount of school required and fear of being in debt due to attending med school. Sure I'm doing it just for the money, but I don't know if I'll be satisfied with what I'll be doing. I'm registered for O Chem w/ lab, Calculus, and Into to Bio 2 w/ lab and I might end up wasting time getting these credits if I decide to not go into medical.

What career fields are you guys going into? And what's your motivation? Why did you choose that field aside from money? How did you gain interest in that field? From work, experience?
November 16, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
DarianaGrande

If anything your too far ahead to just give up.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 16, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
bjornvan

answers all questions
November 16, 2012 @ 11:45 AM
missy.

i made the decision a while ago that i'd change my major from interior design to illustration. now i'm "starting over" so i've lost all sorts of motivation (and personal motivation even) that only now am i starting to slowly shift my way back up.

i think it's mainly due to the fact that im about to adopt a puppy soon. i dont know why but for some reason, when the time happens, i really hope that if and when i become a mother, i become a very damned well good one. since i dont want a baby now, a puppy (or other pet) would be a good way to start. but i'm also getting the puppy for depression and motivation reasons.

i've been in a slump that i'm very much aware about. i've been trying to stay positive (easier said than done) but because i'm so ~depressing~, it's kind of hard to push forward.
with the help of my gentleman friend reminding me that i need to learn to love myself and that maybe i need to be my own motivation, i've been giving myself random uplifters in terms of random "33 ways to stay creative" and applying 1 number to my day and now writing down self improving and positive quotes in a tiny notebook.

my house also isn't the best type of household. it's very unorganized and everyones kind of eh. but they are also aware of what's wrong but lack support and motivation as well. since I, somehow being that much more intelligent than them ;P, have this instinct to make this house better for the puppy, i'm going on this whole positive, everything's good, everything's going roll... and i've realized, people are motivated and influenced a lot by my actions (i dont get it but it just happens) ...

so maybe you just gotta be your own motivation... be your own positive words. i have a hard time trying to look at myself in the mirror to say great things to me, about me, so instead.. i write them down... or i kinda "talk to myself"... idk...

OR YOU CAN GET A PUPPY AND PAPA INSTINCTS WILL COME WITH THE QUICKNESS.

-- please note that it's 3:42 AM and im probably high and tired and in crazy mama prepping mode.

=_=

--

TL;DR
do what makes you happy. i think i'd be happy as an illustrator and a mama. my babies will be my motivation :3

~*~*~*~ note: this is how you use a forum ^^^ ~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~ fuck the haters cool ~*~*~*~

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 16, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
.kciN

I'm in health for the opportunity to help other people so as to spend my life doing something I feel is worthwhile and for the potential to be able to travel with my degree too... Plus health is full of sexy dimes cool cool cool
November 16, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
AD

pussy

Immitation is suicide

November 17, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
kbos

I'm motivated because I want to survive.
November 17, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
DStyles

I strive to be the best troll.

I hope to one day reach Hitler troll status.

That's my motivation.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 17, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
.kciN

That's my motivation.

Nah b, you lost a long time ago... Everyone knows the best trolls are anonoymous, your spic ass already been exposed doe sad

November 17, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
Soul Rize

my motivation is to be able to do w/e i want in my future cuz money creates limits and when u got it all theres noting stopping you . thats the freedom i look forward to

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 17, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
DStyles

That's my motivation.

Nah b, you lost a long time ago... Everyone knows the best trolls are anonoymous, your spic ass already been exposed doe sad

Pretty boy Gregory cool

Finna get highlights on them curls

Best Troll on HypeBeezy, dead or alive

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
trolos714

Honestly I'm pursuing my major(health care administration) for the money, and because health care workers have secure jobs.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 17, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

I'm pursuing this clothing brand thing to be my own boss and make something that I can look back at in 20
years and say I accomplished this and this and pass down to youngins possibly.

http://thedividedminds.com/

November 17, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
tmwtg

I feel a lot of HB folks have that hustle to do whatever they want.

For me, I'm trying to make it in the corporate world and make enough money to do things that I want to do on the side. I didn't grow up with financial stability and I don't intend to go through it again as I get older.
November 17, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
JayEffKay

i do it for the ratchets
November 17, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
masterjona

My family is my motivation. I'm gonna have them living in condo's and pushin Benz's

Please login first to reply.