FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 16, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
unemployed

thats a girl
November 16, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Izuna

That Hambeast lesbian looked like a guy. She should have known better than to square up with a man.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

November 16, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
bugzzz

suspended

definition of a fuckboii
November 16, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
AndreLutherKing

Why are the bitches in the crowd screaming like a nigga has a gun or something. Not like their life is in danger

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 16, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
E Styles

lol they just like screaming. If they felt they were in any real danger they would have ran
November 16, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
AD

thats fucked up man your not supposed to hit women
November 16, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
I_NEED_MONEY

women cry for equality and ask for the same treatment, then they buck up like a man, get treated like a man, then cry like a bitch.
November 16, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

she shouldnt of tried to put the guns up like she was going to do something.
November 16, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
reeser

Damn he fucked her up. I think he went a little overboard though, bitch was on the ground and he was just straight going HAM on her head. Idk what caused it but seems like whatever she did must have pissed this dude off a lot.
November 16, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
E Styles

seems like she was talking alot of shit or something & he finally gave in and accepted a fight, but when he did he unleashed the wrath of the male species on her dyke ass
November 16, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Teal.

The dude was fighting like he was actually fighting someone.
Weak nigga
November 16, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Black Donald Trump

regardless of gender dude was goin a little too ham, my guess is his dad used to get drunk beat that ass.
November 16, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
WOLFdayz

god damn hahah that was way worse then i expected
i found myself laughing the whole time saying ohh my goddd
November 16, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
bananaoke

The girl wasn't even up in his face...
November 16, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Black Donald Trump

^she did hit him like 3 times first
November 16, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
NZOO

cool That bitch trying to go hard looking mrs.puff...

Don't badmind me.

November 16, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
bananaoke

Yeah, but that's because he went for it. From what it looks like, the girl wasn't intimidating at all.
November 16, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
sakkro

Yeah, but that's because he went for it. From what it looks like, the girl wasn't intimidating at all.

That butch looking Mrs Doubtfire wana act like a man, she gonna be treated like a man. I would flattened the lights outta that Jigglypuff, give her sum natural liposuction
November 16, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
nochurch

You know you're frail when you land over 10 shots straight to someones head and they get up right after.

Do you even lift

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 16, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
bjornvan

i see the similarities
November 16, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
B Low Brown

You know you're frail when you land over 10 shots straight to someones head and they get up right after.

Do you even lift

Does weightlifting have any correlation to punching strength though? A tiny bit if anything, right ?

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

November 16, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
bugzzz

suspended

women cry for equality and ask for the same treatment, then they buck up like a man, get treated like a man, then cry like a bitch.

ur a dumbass nigga equality =/= get punched like niggas

idgaf who u r, if u feel the need to go apeshit on a girl ur a bitch nigga. respect them in the fact they werent made as physically as strong as us.

check one? okay, dun need to try and Mike Tyson KO her tho.
November 16, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
I_NEED_MONEY

idgaf who u r, if u feel the need to go apeshit on a girl ur a bitch nigga. respect them in the fact they werent made as physically as strong as us.

then why are you upset with the dude when it was the dumbass chick that squared up to the scrawny nigga? why isnt it the girls responsibility to realize "the fact they werent made as physically as strong as us".
November 16, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
bugzzz

suspended

then why are you upset with the dude when it was the dumbass chick that squared up to the scrawny nigga? why isnt it the girls responsibility to realize "the fact they werent made as physically as strong as us".

thats when u check her, no need to apply them supersayin combos on her.

and tbh i dun blame her for squaring up to that frail ass pinoy, she prolly legit thought she could take him, and with reason.
November 16, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
I_NEED_MONEY

and tbh i dun blame her for squaring up to that frail ass pinoy, she prolly legit thought she could take him, and with reason.

LMAO i feel that son. the lil guy probably didnt wanna give her a second chance cuz she probably could have came back and dealt damage. i'm scared of that butch already and im at least double that little shit's size.
November 16, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
brandonicedout

same shit happened my sophmore year, this lesbian bitch used to whoop niggas asses. Then she fought this nigga who was a boxer and got fucked up.

but it dont matter if its a female or not. if a female is stupid enough to try and fight a man then she deserves to get treated like a man.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

November 16, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
Jay Z

DEZE UGLY ASS LEZBOS WANNA BE MAN UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY BE A MAN SMH
November 16, 2012 @ 09:25 AM
johnathan

DEZE UGLY ASS LEZBOS WANNA BE MAN UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY BE A MAN SMH

free max b 2013

November 16, 2012 @ 09:25 AM
ghettoface

everybody play the tough guy 'til shit pop off
November 16, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
I_NEED_MONEY

same shit happened my sophmore year, this lesbian bitch used to whoop niggas asses. Then she fought this nigga who was a boxer and got fucked up.

but it dont matter if its a female or not. if a female is stupid enough to try and fight a man then she deserves to get treated like a man.

feel me

Please login first to reply.