Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 14, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
trevxv3

Last night was on some real life jersey shore shit. Me and the homie bring back girls to my apartment, Im with the cute one and he's with the beat one. This dude didnt jump on the grenade for me. On some bullshit, because ive done it for him. You guys do the same yay or nay?

edit: apparently I got her number she texted me today, will post pics if she adds me on facebook

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

November 14, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
CrackPipeLips

i wouldnt fuck a grenade for no nigga. id let her suck my dick but thats it.
November 14, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
touchdowntodd

not jumpin on nothin for no one homie ... if i wnot be proud i aint doin it ..

i woulda kept her occupied tho an not hated, cooked her food or some shit

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 14, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

I mean how ugly was she? was she like Honey Boo Boo Moms ugly? I mean there is a limit to what man can take, and You shouldnt put your homie in the situation if the chick is looking like Rosie odonel with down syndrome ya know?
November 14, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
totalespionage

Last night was on some real life jersey shore shit. Me and the homie bring back girls to my apartment, Im with the cute one and he's with the beat one. This dude didnt jump on the grenade for me. On some bullshit, because ive done it for him. You guys do the same yay or nay?

On the real yes and no. Yes as in I have fucked a grenade (never again, thinking about it still makes me cringe) but I was super drunk out of my mind and on top of that I was stoned and stuck and no, as in no I have never "took one for the team". I am in no way a team player and fully believe that there's an I in team. Then again I have never been in that situation because my homies know off break I will clown a bitch if she comes on to me unwanted and will fuck the whole party/orgy (yes, I said orgy) up for everyone and nobody gets any pussy and will have to hit up X-Videos. *shrugs*
November 14, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
SilvioDante

nades are fun if they aint to bad. They try to impress so you give em a call do they work it hard and good.
November 14, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
totalespionage

nades are fun if they aint to bad. They try to impress so you give em a call do they work it hard and good.

But how can you fuck a busted bitch...like srs? You can't fuck her if you can't get it up (nohomo) and the only way is to get totally sloshed and/or high. Like even if I tried I couldn't do it without being "pass out drunk"
November 14, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
trevxv3

well he didnt have to fuck her, entertaining her is the same as taking one for the team, as long as she was distracted enough so I could do my thing. Idk he basically let her friend cock block me so he like cock blocked by association.

November 14, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
.kciN

There are a number of factors to consider here before we can ascertain whether or not your friend is grimey; how ugly was she, how faded was your boy, did he entertain her at all??
November 14, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
totalespionage

well he didnt have to fuck her, entertaining her is the same as taking one for the team, as long as she was distracted enough so I could do my thing. Idk he basically let her friend cock block me so he like cock blocked by association.

Bruh...let's be real for a sec, she was expecting some D. Entertaining her with food and movies and shit don't work, especially after the club. What did you think she wanted, a bedtime story lol.
November 14, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
trevxv3

Bruh...let's be real for a sec, she was expecting some D. Entertaining her with food and movies and shit don't work, especially after the club. What did you think she wanted, a bedtime story lol.

lol true but ya never know, he couldve at least tried.....

November 14, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
SilvioDante

But how can you fuck a busted bitch...like srs? You can't fuck her if you can't get it up (nohomo) and the only way is to get totally sloshed and/or high. Like even if I tried I couldn't do it without being "pass out drunk"

Any dude sober or drunk having a busted ass chick go down on you will get you hard no matter what bruh. I had a broad with no tits or ass at all ok face go down on me while my homie pounded in the room. Bitch was ugly beyond believe but her head game was beyond on point plus she swallowed i just laid back pictured another broad and let her ride. Took the L for the homie, sometimes you just gotta do it.
November 15, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
from02hero

i wouldnt fuck a grenade for no nigga. id let her suck my dick but thats it.

THIS!!
November 15, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

I fuck ugly bitches to fuck ugly bitches...i got some real ass problems
November 15, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
totalespionage

Any dude sober or drunk having a busted ass chick go down on you will get you hard no matter what bruh. I had a broad with no tits or ass at all ok face go down on me while my homie pounded in the room. Bitch was ugly beyond believe but her head game was beyond on point plus she swallowed i just laid back pictured another broad and let her ride. Took the L for the homie, sometimes you just gotta do it.

I mean how busted? Like kind of plump with a pretty face or straight up jacked because getting dome is as far as I can go. I just can't bring myself to fuck a busted chic.

Please login first to reply.