Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 14, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Black Donald Trump

if your talkin about straight hoodrats, theyre prob just tryin not to get pregnant in then have the dude dip out and leave them to take care of the baby. kinda makes sense, but ya i guess if you end up being the nice black guy who doesn't have a lot of money that could cause problems. still tho..i think theres plenty of black girls out there lookin for the d

... If she was worried about a nigga dipping out when she gets preggo then she shouldn't have been fucking with that nigga in the first place...

my point exactly lol. but ya women are fucked up too with that cs shit thats why you gotta say no sex bitch i only want the neck bitch
November 16, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
chilifritos

They're all fucking dikes. What the fuck

lol , those are hood black chicks .
November 16, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
TRILL Bill

^^ what this nigga said. but pretty dark skinned girls > everything else. ya'll niggas trippin
November 16, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
DarianaGrande

They're all fucking dikes. What the fuck

lol , those are hood black chicks .

frail ass hb niggas aint in the hood so they didn't get it

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 30, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
thrillmatic

^^ what this nigga said. but pretty dark skinned girls > everything else. ya'll niggas trippin

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

December 1, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i only go after black girls that are cute, unpopular and into their studies. don't really have time for heavy instagram biddies. oh yeah black girls with freeform or regular dreads are the best they can teach you alot out life...from my experience at least.

this too. im happy niggas are starting to appreciate the chocolate and dark chocolate black woman. cool cool cool

:)

December 1, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
berzerk

black bitches cant suck dick

December 1, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
oneallah

you will end up on jerry springer if you get with a black girl
December 1, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
Gilly Suits

^^

Not many blacks on Jerry you are thinking of Maury.

OT: There is nothing worse about black girls (I actually like a lot of their features opposed to other races such as dat ass, the natural hairstyles, wide variety of skin tones, and of course them naturally thicker lips) nor do I notice a bunch going lesbian. What I do notice from dating a few and lots of other races they seem to be pickier. Of course, this is a generalization but I will stick by it till I've been proven wrong.

Culective.com //

Please login first to reply.