FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 13, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
DarianaGrande

They're all fucking dikes. What the fuck

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 13, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
unemployed

dat booty doe
November 14, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

dat ass doe bruh...dat ass doe.

:)

November 14, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
DarianaGrande

I love black women. but it seems like they all turning lesbian

November 14, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
halfbaked

The anger problems smh. But that ass and head game is all worth it.cool

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

November 14, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
ThatGuyBars

All turning lesbian? Where you live at?

But I thought you was gonna say "they all got ass"

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 14, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

black bitches cant suck dick
November 14, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
AndreLutherKing

Unless they use a strap-on then they not dykes

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 14, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
touchdowntodd

u fuckin em wrong ... jus sayin ....

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 14, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
DarianaGrande

False. And i can't be the only person noticing that alot of black girls are turning lesbian.

November 14, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

80% of black bitches are ugly looking like dudes
November 14, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i feel you, but i dont believe its possible to turn gay your either born that way or not, these bitches just listen to too much nick minaj thats all, once she become even slightly irrelevant hoes will thirst for the dick overtime.

nigga have you seen the black femal thread?? confused confused confused confused

:)

November 14, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Axraexl

Thats tru tho, my dad said I gotta marry a Black woman too or I aint getting penny out of inheritance and dude got stacks for days.. So a nigga stuck between a rock and a spiked boulder nah mean.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

November 14, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
DarianaGrande

i feel you, but i dont believe its possible to turn gay your either born that way or not, these bitches just listen to too much nick minaj thats all, once she become even slightly irrelevant hoes will thirst for the dick overtime.

nigga have you seen the black femal thread?? confused confused confused confused

I feel that way too. I always thought you were born gay. but maybe theyre just going thru a fase. But i also think its cuz black girls just started giving up after not finding a guy that meets their ridiculously high standards. Some black girls just expect way too much. And if you dont like black girls no1 cares.

November 14, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
Black Donald Trump

you obviously never got head from a black girl
November 14, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
Black Donald Trump

I feel that way too. I always thought you were born gay. but maybe theyre just going thru a fase. But i also think its cuz black girls just started giving up after not finding a guy that meets their ridiculously high standards. Some black girls just expect way too much. And if you dont like black girls no1 cares.

lol whut? wtf kind of girls are you talkin to?
November 14, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
unemployed

Thats tru tho, my dad said I gotta marry a Black woman too or I aint getting penny out of inheritance and dude got stacks for days.. So a nigga stuck between a rock and a spiked boulder nah mean.

marry black chick
get money/cheat on black chick
cheat on black chick
problem solved
November 14, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
DarianaGrande

I've met black bitches that be like "you gotta have a job making x amount of money, a car and your own place. like bitch we aint getting married. And girls who've literally said "i date women because there are no more good black men"

November 14, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
kidsmooves

They're all fucking dikes. What the fuck

because too many niggas acting like boland
November 14, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
rabbitman

maybe its just their haircuts. allot of em have really short hair and/or buzz cuts now. you could just be assuming they dikes

be careful what you pretend to be

November 14, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
totalespionage

I've met black bitches that be like "you gotta have a job making x amount of money, a car and your own place. like bitch we aint getting married. And girls who've literally said "i date women because there are no more good black men"

When bitches start talking like that I just walk away from them mid-sentence. Trust me, your not alone on this one. I think the reason black women have ridiculously high standards is due to an inferiority complex. Most women have it to some degree but can deal with it, but black women being as aggressive as they are tend to display it more due to pride and insecurity(s). In turn that causes them to want to always "oneup" the next bitch, even if it's a friend. So they start to project those insecurities on potential mates (male) but in a reverse psychological kind of way (bitches love to play mind games with niggas...especially weak minded niggas). Example...if a bitch was and is always broke she is going to feel insecure about it like any normal person would...but to the tenth power. Let's say a dude walks up to a girl he fancies. He wants to get to know her and starts talking to her. She knows shes broke and feels insecure as hell about it but that's where the pride starts to build up, not because she wants to reject you but to cover up her internal insecurities. When a bitch ask how much money do you make she's really saying "im broke and very insecure about it and if my friends (other insecure bitches who I try too hard to impress and "oneup") see that i'm talking to a nigga who can't buy me an LV bag so I can shit on other hoes (her friends), makes less than $100,000 a year, and doesn't drive a Benz i'll be shunned and laughed at". Her pride won't let her say that to you, but that's the fucking mind games bitches play. Whats sad is these are the types of bitches who stay in the club every weekend looking for that one nigga who she can basically mind fuck into giving her what she wants because she is too insecure to think rationally. IDK just my two cents
November 14, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
Djazz

LOL, the only thing I don't like is when they're still young and say "I dont need-no-man!", it does show independence, but some will make it a challenge for a good brotha to break through. But other than that, I love em!

Take No Days Off //

November 14, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
Flexx

November 14, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
from02hero

black bitches be like...
ohh you going pay my child support

IG:From0twohero

November 14, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
NapoleonComplex

just irrational hatred right here.
OP probs saw some 6'2 Cheryl Swoops lookin sista and thought it was an epidemic.
Black girls are cute, and yeah they give good head.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

November 14, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
Jay_Bird

They turn dike when they meet his lil short stroking dick having ass

Black women are sexy as fuck especially the yellabones
November 14, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
totalespionage

suprised confused

I feel sorry for you, you don't know what your missing out on.sad
November 14, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
DarianaGrande

They turn dike when they meet his lil short stroking dick having ass

Black women are sexy as fuck especially the yellabones

You the biggest e-thug on HB. Fall back

November 14, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Black Donald Trump

if your talkin about straight hoodrats, theyre prob just tryin not to get pregnant in then have the dude dip out and leave them to take care of the baby. kinda makes sense, but ya i guess if you end up being the nice black guy who doesn't have a lot of money that could cause problems. still tho..i think theres plenty of black girls out there lookin for the d
November 14, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
totalespionage

if your talkin about straight hoodrats, theyre prob just tryin not to get pregnant in then have the dude dip out and leave them to take care of the baby. kinda makes sense, but ya i guess if you end up being the nice black guy who doesn't have a lot of money that could cause problems. still tho..i think theres plenty of black girls out there lookin for the d

Makes sense?confused Condoms are made for a reason. If she was worried about a nigga dipping out when she gets preggo then she shouldn't have been fucking with that nigga in the first place. I swear bitches bring shit upon themselves, but it's funny though because of a double standard society will show compassion for the bitch (because he left her blah blah blah STFU hoe) and scold the nigga for hitting skates. It's even worse when these bitches go out looking for a walking come up. They mindfuck these weak minded niggas (who are usually the pushover simp types) and somehow gets the nigga to end up fucking her raw (mistake #1), getting her pregnant (Mistake #2), and making CS payments (the result of mistake #1 and #2). SMH...it'sadamnshame.

Please login first to reply.