FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 13, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
Panther.

fucking crying

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

November 13, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Ya boi just got back from slangin rocks and flippin bricks out in dem streets NAWIMSAYIN?
Im ouchea engaging in MULTIPLE savage nigga activities while you takin glamor shots of your birdchest in dat bitchmade pond.

Dis nigga talkin bout 'swole gang' yet his chest lookin flat as an ironing board
Dis frail nigga chest is literally concave
Where dem traps at doe? I can see your collarbone bitchboi

Ak Mensah got traps on traps on traps

No way I'm making a vid

Damn you even more bitchmade than I thought
November 13, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

:)

November 13, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Sh!t is uncanny
November 13, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Ya boi just got back from slangin rocks and flippin bricks out in dem streets NAWIMSAYIN?
Im ouchea engaging in MULTIPLE savage nigga activities while you takin glamor shots of your birdchest in dat bitchmade pond.

Dis nigga talkin bout 'swole gang' yet his chest lookin flat as an ironing board
Dis frail nigga chest is literally concave
Where dem traps at doe? I can see your collarbone bitchboi

Ak Mensah got traps on traps on traps

No way I'm making a vid

Damn you even more bitchmade than I thought

Lol anyone can roll their shoulders forward and take a photo from a lower perspective. show us your A cups doe! lol #dembabybacktraps
November 13, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
E Styles

That shit bricks pic

I'm done
November 13, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

thug won

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 13, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

thug won
November 13, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
.kciN

Yo wait, lemme get this shit straight.... Thug makes some shitty ass video of him panting heavily and rambling incoherently on his way to burger king and he wins?! Bitches please, I've ethered him and his number one dick rider london countless times and I'm sure as fuck not wasting my time dedicating a video to him, that's some suss shit. Thug, get your cardio up son, your overweight ass finna have a stroke one of these days going ham online.
November 13, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Fonze

eyetography won
November 13, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Yo wait, lemme get this shit straight.... Thug makes some shitty ass video of him panting heavily and rambling incoherently on his way to burger king and he wins?! Bitches please, I've ethered him and his number one dick rider london countless times and I'm sure as fuck not wasting my time dedicating a video to him, that's some suss shit. Thug, get your cardio up son, your overweight ass finna have a stroke one of these days going ham online.

I see you downvoting all my posts boi
you mad as shit
November 13, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
DarianaGrande

thug won

This. I was dead at OYYOY

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 13, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
CrackPipeLips

thug didnt win, but nick definitely takes L's daily for posting those gay ass shirtless photos of himself over and over again.

cmon nigga, we dont need to see your shirtless no-washboard ab lookin ass anymore
November 13, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
TableJuice

Nigga tug whas you doing refrigerator looking ass bitch i straight go to dennys take there silver where and cut you with it nigga whats good sweat gland
November 13, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
TableJuice

ill take on you nigger all you be doing in thats video is straight producing liquids from them damn thighs
November 13, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
kng_vln

silver where

minus well
November 13, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
TableJuice

silver where
I suck mad dick
Nigga thats some suss shit
November 13, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
Jay Z

I been known that nigga kcin anrgry whitey. Now we all know he an angry whitey. I see why you so angry know man
November 13, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Nigga tug whas you doing refrigerator looking ass bitch i straight go to dennys take there silver where and cut you with it nigga whats good sweat gland

So much fail

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 13, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
.kciN

thug didnt win, but nick definitely takes L's daily for posting those gay ass shirtless photos of himself over and over again.

cmon nigga, we dont need to see your shirtless no-washboard ab lookin ass anymore

Lmao, I see you're still salty you overweight, socially awkward virgin... Still waiting for you to post that pic doe brah.

I been known that nigga kcin anrgry whitey. Now we all know he an angry whitey. I see why you so angry know man

Why do you have to bring race into this you uneducated waste of semen?!

What shakes me though is that I'm on Thug's mind outside of the forum to the point where he's making vids and dedicating them to me... I know I'm cute and you wished you looked like me and you've been wondering how one dude could be full of so much ether but your admiration is bordering on obsession. Also, how is the "HB cute nigga gang" headed by an overweight, cock-eyed herb with acne issues?! Bitch, even metameme is prettier than you, you ain't cute, fall back. Shout outs to their vice president, London too who looks like the unwanted love child of an autistic Drake and Sloth from the Goonies.
November 13, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
totalespionage

Lmao, I see you're still salty you overweight, socially awkward virgin... Still waiting for you to post that pic doe brah.

What shakes me though is that I'm on Thug's mind outside of the forum to the point where he's making vids and dedicating them to me... I know I'm cute and you wished you looked like me and you've been wondering how one dude could be full of so much ether but your admiration is bordering on obsession. Also, how is the "HB cute nigga gang" headed by an overweight, cock-eyed herb with acne issues?! Bitch, even metameme is prettier than you, you ain't cute, fall back. Shout outs to their vice president, London too who looks like the unwanted love child of an autistic Drake and Sloth from the Goonies.

Just a guess but, umad?
November 13, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
real nigga

Nigga tryna maintain composure and appear calm but he know he was typing this shit like

Young niggas run everything

November 13, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
It's Only Hype

thread is disappointing
November 13, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
E Styles

ill take on you nigger all you be doing in thats video is straight producing liquids from them damn thighs

November 13, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Jollibee.

Bitch, even metameme is prettier than you, you ain't cute, fall back.

metameme is prettier than you

prettier than you

than you

you

November 13, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Too many niggas claiming swole these days.
November 13, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
E Styles

Ak Mensah too fat to be swole
Nick too frail to be swole
November 14, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Tsundere

dam kcin you fell off
November 14, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
NZOO

This cyber bullying bruh, I don't want the lil homie to hang himself over this.

Don't badmind me.

November 14, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
Cheeched

lol u know ur out of shape when u pant while u walk...

Please login first to reply.