Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 10, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
E Styles

its 2012, can struggle rappers still get away with shit ass vocals? Example

Are you guys less inclined to listen to someone who has a shitty microphone with no mixing done to their vocals?
November 10, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
jaded

I'm not inclined to listen to anything you've made regardless of your technology.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 10, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
JohnvHarrison

I'm not inclined to listen to anything you've made regardless of your technology.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 10, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
E Styles

that was unnecessary Jaded

and your shit fucking sucks John Harrison I know you aint cosigning that shit

I don't make music yet (when I graduate I'll definitely do shit) . This is a serious discussion I feel like there are many talented people that just dont have the best shit out there
November 10, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
JohnvHarrison

that was unnecessary Jaded

and your shit fucking sucks John Harrison I know you aint cosigning that shit

I don't make music yet (when I graduate I'll definitely do shit) . This is a serious discussion I feel like there are many talented people that just dont have the best shit out there

my music sucks? lol. try again sir.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 10, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
E Styles

I mean.. If it didn't I wouldn't have said that.
November 10, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
JohnvHarrison

I mean.. If it didn't I wouldn't have said that.

ehh, opinions are opinions.

November 10, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
E Styles

I agree

ANYWAYS back on topic

Hopsin started out with ass vocals as well, that was back when he was makin like 10k hits per video though
November 10, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Gilly Suits

Well if you aren't doing till you graduate, use your graduation money to buy some stuff. You will need an audio interface, mic, DAW w/ audio recording capabilities and pop filter at bare minimal. The interface will run you 100~600 bucks depending what you get. Buying an interface is also important as most come with the lite version of a software that has all basic things you will need. If you find you need VSTs to add effects to your vocals consult my guide here: Guide.You can get a good, solid mic for 200~300. Pop filters can be made easily or brought for about 20 bucks.

For the cheapest breakdown ever for music gear read my post here. Same shit applies besides the midi controller part.

Culective.com //

November 10, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
E Styles

Well if you aren't doing till you graduate, use your graduation money to buy some stuff. You will need an audio interface, mic, DAW w/ audio recording capabilities and pop filter at bare minimal. The interface will run you 100~600 bucks depending what you get. Buying an interface is also important as most come with the lite version of a software that has all basic things you will need. If you find you need VSTs to add effects to your vocals consult my guide here: Guide.You can get a good, solid mic for 200~300. Pop filters can be made easily or brought for about 20 bucks.

For the cheapest breakdown ever for music gear read my post here. Same shit applies besides the midi controller part.

Wow. Good stuff. Thanks

Please login first to reply.