November 9, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
hailthekingkids

If you freak out on just one tab of acid you're mentally weak and should have died anyway.
November 9, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
Jay_Bird

White boy shit
November 9, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
Brian@ONLY

sounds like you faked it, normally when you come out of a trip from LSD or Mushrooms, you have a new perception of the world. You've essentially figured shit out because that is what it does to you, it alters your perception and often times makes complex things seem very simple. Timothy Leary pioneered the LSD movement, a lot came from it, even literary works written in full LSD trip have made its way to print and distribution.

Anyways, I get that you're probably posting this to be cool so I won't go any further then entertaining you with this...

http://youtu.be/0IzipOWDaQk
November 9, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
JohnvHarrison

sounds like you faked it, normally when you come out of a trip from LSD or Mushrooms, you have a new perception of the world. You've essentially figured shit out because that is what it does to you, it alters your perception and often times makes complex things seem very simple. Timothy Leary pioneered the LSD movement, a lot came from it, even literary works written in full LSD trip have made its way to print and distribution.

Anyways, I get that you're probably posting this to be cool so I won't go any further then entertaining you with this...

Lol, sounds like he faked it cause he was just chillin on acid not writing books and shit? Fall back bruh, that shit only happens when niggas who are ALREADY smart do acid. That shit isn't gonna make you a genius and have you being a philosopher out here bruh.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 9, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
metameme

no one is saying shit after looking at my instgram, pie niggas.
November 9, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
eidaow

bruh when i was on acid i was sayin lotta fucked up shit to my homies bout life. u right bout that one

~ h a n s u m ~

November 9, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
metameme

^
you a bitch
November 9, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
daytona squared

log off

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

November 9, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
eidaow

ur instagram is bitch made, u a fuck nigga get outta here

~ h a n s u m ~

November 9, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
metameme

nah woadie, go buy some huf or something, and some weeed.
November 9, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Keyser Soze

bunk acid
November 9, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
theconqueror

Then later I Ended up listening to @theconqueror the grateful dead and it helped me alot. Like I don't know how to explain it but I felt like I knew what the dudes were thinking and feeling when they were playing, it was like I felt what they felt.

cool cool cool

yee. glad you "felt" it. i hoped thats what was going to happen. dead always puts you in the right place.
November 9, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
aalexander

Ey does acid have any side effects? Is that shit addictive?
November 9, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
metameme

I'm addicted to tripping, just not physically. Not many notable side effects from weekly use.
November 9, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
stickie

heres another
November 9, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
th3kid

I'm addicted to tripping, just not physically. Not many notable side effects from weekly use.

November 9, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
KwanzaJuice

listen to hendrix!!

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

November 10, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Black Donald Trump

careful homie just make sure your in the right mindstate for that shit. ive had friends who have tripped countless times no problem but ive also had friends get fucked up from tripping to much, got all depressed and shit. not long ago another friend tripped at a flylo show and thought flylo was talking to him so he jumped over the front fence trying to get onstage, he got rushed to a medical tent then taken to the hospital, which is pretty funny in hindsight but at the time it sucked. just make sure your doin it in the right environment/right mindset and dont get too caught up in that shit. do it to much and it WILL cause problems, everything in moderation. with all that bein said, have fun, enjoy your trip haha
November 10, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
kbos

LISTEN TO PINK FLOYD WHEN YOU TRIP. ITS A MUST.

Please login first to reply.