not yet b. I'm still on the hunt

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:49
so wsup op im pretty sure everyone on this thread wants to know the update
Jan 18, 2013 @ 07:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
i thought this thread was about getting yoked
Jan 18, 2013 @ 22:37
Just read this and feel like it's a huge troll.

Kid is on that frail lifestyle but typing like he's big calling people "g", "homie", "fuck bois" and shit. Then says the cops HAVE his address but yet they say "he lives either here or there". 

Always knew Too$hort was a bitch too. Been two months and still hasn't fucked this kid up or gotten his shit back. That plan about getting a girl to have him come over is the cleanest plan possible.
Jan 18, 2013 @ 22:56
^
Thank you
fuck this nigga doesn't wanna listen to what I'm saying fuck

IG:From0twohero

Jan 19, 2013 @ 00:22

Kid is on that frail lifestyle but typing like he's big calling people "g", "homie", "fuck bois" and shit. Then says the cops HAVE his address but yet they say "he lives either here or there". 

Always knew Too$hort was a bitch too. Been two months and still hasn't fucked this kid up or gotten his shit back. That plan about getting a girl to have him come over is the cleanest plan possible.
I got my shit back a while ago. I just didn't take the time to find this thread.

Jan 19, 2013 @ 00:27

I got my shit back a while ago. I just didn't take the time to find this thread.
Jan 19, 2013 @ 00:44
Lmao i seen that kids girl posting shit about him. You ever catch the lil kid?
Jan 19, 2013 @ 04:16
so tell us what happened man. we gave you shitload of suggestion and support and your not guna update ?????
Jan 19, 2013 @ 04:22
so tell us what happened man. we gave you shitload of suggestion and support and your not guna update ?????
Where are those pics of you keying the car? ?)

REVS
Jan 19, 2013 @ 05:04
This is what I'm going to do for you OP, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to toss a frame bang your way, now here's how that works. I slip into this dudes house one night, while everyone's sleeping, and I ease into this guys mother, real nice, that way you'll get even with him. It's a win-win.
Offer is still on the table OP. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jan 19, 2013 @ 05:08

son we need fucking details the fuck happen

IG:From0twohero

Jan 19, 2013 @ 06:32
#I got my shit back a while ago. I just didn't take the time to find this thread.
Fuck you son your frail ass deserved to get robbed by that fucking pinoy 

free max b 2013

Aug 28, 2015 @ 01:10
Was this manray?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217830 supercali2015

Aug 28, 2015 @ 02:05
Was this manray?

Hella late. I don't remember. I'm over the situation. I was a dumb little pre-teen.

Aug 28, 2015 @ 02:15
This is what I'm going to do for you OP, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to toss a frame bang your way, now here's how that works. I slip into this dudes house one night, while everyone's sleeping, and I ease into this guys mother, real nice, that way you'll get even with him. It's a win-win.

Offer is still on the table OP. 

Go for it REVS ;)

Aug 28, 2015 @ 03:38
My dads a police officer. I told him everything. Thanks fam for his facebook and shit it helps alot.

"thanks fam"

this thread is an example of what happens when frail suburban kids co-opt a culture that doesn't belong to them and end up in a real situation that they lack the street sense to deal with.

sorry it had to be you "fam"

::smh::

"this website is 70% asian kids hiding behind clothes and a computer screen"

Please login first to reply.