Got jacked. Vol. Roldean Nonato

November 20, 2012 @ 02:16:59
me saying im pinoy probably wont help me in this situation but,

You know that half of HB doesn't know the difference between chinks & pinoys,

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 20, 2012 @ 02:23:12
me saying im pinoy probably wont help me in this situation but,

Yee my bad thought you were Asian

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 20, 2012 @ 22:02:21
Where you from OP?
November 20, 2012 @ 22:09:12
California @lxpee

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 21, 2012 @ 04:15:22
sorry for your loss, but if you get jacked in public and buddy doesn't even have a weapon you're a straight bitch. they could probably smell the bitchassness in you the second they saw you.

again, sorry for your loss blushing

Did you READ the 1st and 2nd page?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 21, 2012 @ 13:53:44
OP a bitch flexing with his Father's Ex-Cop Military backup bull shit. Get some mother fucking non pussy ass friends and roll on this guy's house. Smash his car windows every fucking week. Get a girl to set him up. But NEVER tell the cops, thats some bitch shit. Handle your own god damn business. Now look I know you ain't a man but shit like this builds character. Either you sit down or stand up pissin yenno what i mean? Like how are you gonna tell your father you got jacked? Prolly think his son's gay. God damn you fucking wear foamposites you PROLLY ARE GAY. Man up and update ur fucking thread while ure at it.

free max b 2013

November 21, 2012 @ 14:02:55
OP a bitch flexing with his Father's Ex-Cop Military backup bull shit. Get some mother fucking non pussy ass friends and roll on this guy's house. Smash his car windows every fucking week. Get a girl to set him up. But NEVER tell the cops, thats some bitch shit. Handle your own god damn business. Now look I know you ain't a man but shit like this builds character. Either you sit down or stand up pissin yenno what i mean? Like how are you gonna tell your father you got jacked? Prolly think his son's gay. God damn you fucking wear foamposites you PROLLY ARE GAY. Man up and update ur fucking thread while ure at it.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 21, 2012 @ 15:18:40

iono which one is him but if its the nigga with the pull string bag LMAO!!! just let him have it cuz he need it

If that nigga is fam in the drawstring backpack, please murk session his ass. I always thought niggaz wearing draw string backpacks were fuckboys with the exception of a few people I know
November 22, 2012 @ 01:04:16
did OP catch Nagato yet?
November 22, 2012 @ 01:58:57
i thought this thread was about getting yoked

Be about it

November 22, 2012 @ 07:00:41
did OP catch Nagato yet?
nah
November 22, 2012 @ 07:17:03
Too$hort lost

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 22, 2012 @ 07:19:51
Too$hort lost

not yet b. I'm still on the hunt

January 18, 2013 @ 04:49:59
so wsup op im pretty sure everyone on this thread wants to know the update
January 18, 2013 @ 07:10:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
i thought this thread was about getting yoked
January 18, 2013 @ 22:37:02
Just read this and feel like it's a huge troll.

Kid is on that frail lifestyle but typing like he's big calling people "g", "homie", "fuck bois" and shit. Then says the cops HAVE his address but yet they say "he lives either here or there". 

Always knew Too$hort was a bitch too. Been two months and still hasn't fucked this kid up or gotten his shit back. That plan about getting a girl to have him come over is the cleanest plan possible.
January 18, 2013 @ 22:56:55
^
Thank you
fuck this nigga doesn't wanna listen to what I'm saying fuck

IG:From0twohero

January 19, 2013 @ 00:22:10

Kid is on that frail lifestyle but typing like he's big calling people "g", "homie", "fuck bois" and shit. Then says the cops HAVE his address but yet they say "he lives either here or there". 

Always knew Too$hort was a bitch too. Been two months and still hasn't fucked this kid up or gotten his shit back. That plan about getting a girl to have him come over is the cleanest plan possible.
I got my shit back a while ago. I just didn't take the time to find this thread.
January 19, 2013 @ 00:27:24

I got my shit back a while ago. I just didn't take the time to find this thread.
January 19, 2013 @ 00:44:06
Lmao i seen that kids girl posting shit about him. You ever catch the lil kid?
January 19, 2013 @ 04:16:59

so tell us what happened man. we gave you shitload of suggestion and support and your not guna update ?????
January 19, 2013 @ 04:22:57
so tell us what happened man. we gave you shitload of suggestion and support and your not guna update ?????
Where are those pics of you keying the car? ?)

January 19, 2013 @ 05:04:03
REVS
This is what I'm going to do for you OP, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to toss a frame bang your way, now here's how that works. I slip into this dudes house one night, while everyone's sleeping, and I ease into this guys mother, real nice, that way you'll get even with him. It's a win-win.
Offer is still on the table OP. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 19, 2013 @ 05:08:01

son we need fucking details the fuck happen

IG:From0twohero

January 19, 2013 @ 06:32:01

Always knew Too$hort was a bitch too. Been two months and still hasn't fucked this kid up or gotten his shit #. That plan about getting a girl to have him come over is the cleanest plan possible.
Fuck you son your frail ass deserved to get robbed by that fucking pinoy 

free max b 2013

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x