January 18, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
iHateDumbHoes

so wsup op im pretty sure everyone on this thread wants to know the update
January 18, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
Masamune

i thought this thread was about getting yoked
January 18, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
valleyla

Just read this and feel like it's a huge troll.

Kid is on that frail lifestyle but typing like he's big calling people "g", "homie", "fuck bois" and shit. Then says the cops HAVE his address but yet they say "he lives either here or there". 

Always knew Too$hort was a bitch too. Been two months and still hasn't fucked this kid up or gotten his shit back. That plan about getting a girl to have him come over is the cleanest plan possible.
January 18, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
from02hero

^
Thank you
fuck this nigga doesn't wanna listen to what I'm saying fuck

IG:From0twohero

January 19, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
Black Adam

Kid is on that frail lifestyle but typing like he's big calling people "g", "homie", "fuck bois" and shit. Then says the cops HAVE his address but yet they say "he lives either here or there". 

Always knew Too$hort was a bitch too. Been two months and still hasn't fucked this kid up or gotten his shit back. That plan about getting a girl to have him come over is the cleanest plan possible.
I got my shit back a while ago. I just didn't take the time to find this thread.
January 19, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
valleyla

I got my shit back a while ago. I just didn't take the time to find this thread.
January 19, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Danny

Lmao i seen that kids girl posting shit about him. You ever catch the lil kid?
January 19, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
stalker46ss

so tell us what happened man. we gave you shitload of suggestion and support and your not guna update ?????
January 19, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
taylorswift

so tell us what happened man. we gave you shitload of suggestion and support and your not guna update ?????
Where are those pics of you keying the car? confused

January 19, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
REVS

This is what I'm going to do for you OP, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to toss a frame bang your way, now here's how that works. I slip into this dudes house one night, while everyone's sleeping, and I ease into this guys mother, real nice, that way you'll get even with him. It's a win-win.
Offer is still on the table OP. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 19, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
from02hero

son we need fucking details the fuck happen

IG:From0twohero

January 19, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
johnathan

Fuck you son your frail ass deserved to get robbed by that fucking pinoy 

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.