Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 9, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
Pantic

Why do you keep mentioning skin color you fucking faggot
November 9, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
MVRCUS

How is a small white kid in highschool gonna take on 3 grown ups?

Think outside the realms of fairness... they played you out first, any "adult" that pulls that bitch shit towards a youngen ain't really about shit to begin with and needs to be chastised.. normally I'd say get your boys and head hunt them faggots.. age and warfare are completely independent of each other, buuuuut, you haven't given me much reason to believe your capable of such a plan. You're obviously timid of these people, so do what timid people do, carry mace and a taser, wait til the target is solo, zap that nigga and cayenne that face up, when he is incapacitated, enact your revenge, try pry his teeth lose with something, blade that face from brow to lip, do something to leave a lasting impression, change his life.
November 9, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
BIRTH

So you let an Asian rob you, call you nigga, then prove he is superior to you by letting him outrun you. Should have just taken the L & told no one

November 9, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
eidaow

http://www.facebook.com/roldean.nonato his fb?

~ h a n s u m ~

November 9, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
MVRCUS

^ fb pic shows address, 3604. google map that shit in your zip code and get to work
November 9, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
至高

you 5' 6 but wear XL?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

November 9, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
eidaow

foreal doe, get a couple niggas, and some guns. ambush that hoe and rob his house.

~ h a n s u m ~

November 9, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
MVRCUS

foreal doe, get a couple niggas, and some guns. ambush that hoe and rob his house.

I'm trying to influence a man out of this kid, guns are for killing, that ain't the answer to this problem, he needs to cut that nigga or issue a severe beating, it will instill something inside of him enabling him to take care of himself, guns don't do that, they weaken the soul.
November 9, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
eidaow

^ ye true, baseball bats should do it

~ h a n s u m ~

November 9, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Soul Rize

dam i knows the feel of standing their. i dont' do trades in person no more without back up plan . never let ur gear go till u got their gear in your hands. and never solo bro wtf

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 9, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Black Adam

http://www.formspring.me/rjnonato4

this him? if so, he claims to be swedish, and i think he posted his number. where detective ghxzt at?
Yessir thats him
November 9, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
REVS

Hahaha. Damn that's funny as shit. Yea nah but find out some shit on the dude, after a few months let it die down, then go to his home, and kill his mother.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 9, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Black Adam

Hahaha. Damn that's funny as shit. Yea nah but find out some shit on the dude, after a few months let it die down, then kill his mother.
Hands down the best answer ever.
November 9, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
daytona squared

honestly fuck anyone talking shit to you cause getting jacked in an unexpected situation is pretty much impossible to avoid especially when its someone you meet with a common interest and someone you've probably spoken too/seen post a lot

id say take legal action like anyway possible try googling his account name and see if other forum aliases/social networks/etc. and then find an email from there and try to work with that

stay up tho lil bruh just gotta remember to always bring a friend or a couple of possible to this type of shit and dont let people know ur age on the internet because then you become a target if hes seen ur posts and knows ur young he probably had this planned from the jump

rip subprime

November 9, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
Black Adam

honestly fuck anyone talking shit to you cause getting jacked in an unexpected situation is pretty much impossible to avoid especially when its someone you meet with a common interest and someone you've probably spoken too/seen post a lot

id say take legal action like anyway possible try googling his account name and see if other forum aliases/social networks/etc. and then find an email from there and try to work with that

stay up tho lil bruh just gotta remember to always bring a friend or a couple of possible to this type of shit and dont let people know ur age on the internet because then you become a target if hes seen ur posts and knows ur young he probably had this planned from the jump
Damn thanks for actually caring. Much thanks fam.
November 9, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
from02hero

Man how slow did you have to be?

this what fucked my whole head up
the fucking fact that he had 2 t shirt,1 tank top,1 hoodie,and lets not forget the royals foams all in 2 fucking hands brah. I ain't bout that life either but i ain't slow as shit i would of caught up with that asian nigga with ease.
I would of murk that nigga himself while hes so called tough boys tries jumping(Idgaf if i get my ass whopped)
what really stupid of you why didn't you bring an extra nigga with you.
I always bring my nigga with me just in case any fishy happens
last
op forgot to mention that hes a

IG:From0twohero

November 9, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Black Adam

Man how slow did you have to be?

this what fucked my whole head up
the fucking fact that he had 2 t shirt,1 tank top,1 hoodie,and lets not forget the royals foams all in 2 fucking hands brah. I ain't bout that life either but i ain't slow as shit i would of caught up with that asian nigga with ease.
I would of murk that nigga himself while hes so called tough boys tries jumping(Idgaf if i get my ass whopped)
what really stupid of you why didn't you bring an extra nigga with you.
I always bring my nigga with me just in case any fishy happens
last
op forgot to mention that hes a
What don't you understand. He had other guys with him. He didn't carry all that shit by himself. As soon as I noticed he started to run he hopped into a suv
November 9, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
from02hero

^
mah nigga catch up and throw the hardest punch ever what i mean is break that fucking window
found hes followgram
http://followgram.me/rjnonato4
heres a good plan
get your girl friend or some sexy ass chick that you are close with especially a good friend
tell her the situation
tell her that she wants to fuck him blah blah through hes facebook messages and shit
tell her to say that her crib is open
he goes inside the room thinking hes about to get pussy
turn on the fucking light
murder that nigga like goku did to fucking broly
evidence

November 9, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
daytona squared

^ ay see bruh now u have his name and shit do u have receipts or online proof you purchased those items? all you have to do is report is and when the police find it in his possession its a wrap

rip subprime

November 9, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
Jay Z

O SHIT HB DUN UNCOVER DIS NIGGA WE GOT FBS/INSTGRMS/FRMSPRMGS LOL DIS NIGGA DONE BOI

HB DETECTIVE GAME ON POINTcool
November 9, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
vinman46

typical Asian driving his moms van
November 9, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
from02hero

^ ay see bruh now u have his name and shit do u have receipts or online proof you purchased those items? all you have to do is report is and when the police find it in his possession its a wrap

men no thats a bitch move i want op to find where that nigga lives and beat the living shit out of him
like what i mean beat the shit out of him i want that nigga to wake up into a coma
fucking hate ppl that rob/steal

November 9, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Black Adam

My dads a police officer. I told him everything. Thanks fam for his facebook and shit it helps alot.
November 9, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
bjornvan

iono which one is him but if its the nigga with the pull string bag LMAO!!! just let him have it cuz he need it
November 9, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
Black Adam

no the kid in the denim jacket @bjorn
November 9, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
bjornvan

cut that nigga hair off when u get your hands on him
straight buzz cut i bet he be devastated
November 9, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
Black Adam

haha xD
November 9, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Panther.

lool
hair game one direction--->army

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

November 9, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
franjoli

shut up you fucking snitch

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

November 9, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
daytona squared

stfu u frail ass asian stop tryna act hard and the rest of u retards need to stop acting hard like youd really go fight some grown ass nigga at age 15 log off

rip subprime

Please login first to reply.