November 8, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Black Adam

I got a message from RJNONATO4 asking if i'm down to trade my black scale giants split hoodie and a couple shirts for his foamposites. He lives relatively close to me so we met up at a nearby target and i gave him the shit to check out if they were ok for him. He started to hand me the shoes and he said sike this a jackin nigga. I never knew asians could run fast until today. He booked it with this black guy and they hopped into a van and took off. What should I do? ps he deactivated is account.

I'm ready for the didn't read .gifs. to be prepared i'll start it off.

edit* The trade was
1 Black Scale x SSUR Giants hoodie
1 Deadline x Black Scale shirt
1 Huf 4/20 pocket tank top
1 Black Scale Where the truth lies tee

for a pair of royal blue foamposites
November 8, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
bjornvan

lmao i know you pissed
back when gt5 first came out me and some dude was suppose to be trading cars and he stole my shit (car was about 15mill ) I was pissed and that shit was virtual money

but either u snitch ( dont know if this qualify as snitching ) or take that L

1hunna
November 8, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
vafins

go to his house and beat his ass or if you dont know any of his information then there is nothing you can do lol

you cant drive so you had your parents drive you up there and then they watched some asian kid steal your shit?
November 8, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
traggi

Man how slow did you have to be?
November 8, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
AGar

"you cant drive so you had your parents drive you up there and then they watched some asian kid steal your shit?"

smh

Bout it, Bout it

November 8, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Black Adam

go to his house and beat his ass or if you dont know any of his information then there is nothing you can do lol

you cant drive so you had your parents drive you up there and then they watched some asian kid steal your shit?
No I live next to target I rode there on my bike.
November 8, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
至高

I never knew asians could run fast until today.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

November 8, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
vafins

"you cant drive so you had your parents drive you up there and then they watched some asian kid steal your shit?
"

smh

whats to shake your head about faggot?

hes like 15 so he doesnt have a license so I was obviously asking how his parents could sit there and watch an asian kid steal from him?
November 8, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
AGar

"you cant drive so you had your parents drive you up there and then they watched some asian kid steal your shit?
"

smh

hes like 15 so he doesnt have a license so I was obviously asking how his parents could sit there and watch an asian kid steal from him?

lol people catch feelings on here soo fucking quick. smh to the fact that if his parents drove him there and didnt do anything about it. calm the fuck down phaggot

Bout it, Bout it

November 8, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
E Styles

I got a message from RJNONATO4 asking if i'm down to trade my black scale giants split hoodie and a couple shirts for his foamposites. He lives relatively close to me so we met up at a nearby target and i gave him the shit to check out if they were ok for him. He started to hand me the shoes and he said sike this a jackin nigga. I never knew asians could run fast until today. He booked it with this black guy and they hopped into a van and took off. What should I do? ps he deactivated is account.

I'm ready for the didn't read .gifs. to be prepared i'll start it off.

November 8, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Kimo 先生

lol Too$hort
Too$low

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

November 8, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Richboy 100 million

what is your gat for?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 8, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
vafins

lol Too$hort
Too$low

seriously made me laugh so much
November 8, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
Black Adam

"

smh

lol people catch feelings on here soo fucking quick. smh to the fact that if his parents drove him there and didnt do anything about it. calm the fuck down phaggot

I went there by myself. My parents weren't there at all.

@sabadz

Damn B you're still on that? That's pathetic.
November 8, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
AndreLutherKing

So you let an Asian rob you, call you nigga, then prove he is superior to you by letting him outrun you. Should have just taken the L & told no one

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 8, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Black Adam

So you let an Asian rob you, call you nigga, then prove he is superior to you by letting him outrun you. Should have just taken the L & told no one
He had 2 other BLACK guys with him. I'm good off that. don't wanna get shot over that.
November 8, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
MVRCUS

if your from the same neighborhood you more likely than not go to the same common places i.e. grocery stores, theaters, red box, **sneaker release**, anything.. when you got some free time, post up lowkey outside of one of the common spots and wait... may take a few days, weeks, months etc, but when he slips, crush that nigga, and when i say crush that nigga, i mean CRUSH that nigga, rocks, pipes, bricks, bat whatever you can grab, make sure he never considers that fuckery again... go for the legs first so he doesn't outrun your slow ass...

see it as doing him a favor.... people have died for less in the scheme of things.
November 8, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Black Adam

if your from the same neighborhood you more likely than not go to the same common places i.e. grocery stores, theaters, red box, **sneaker release**, anything.. when you got some free time, post up lowkey outside of one of the common spots and wait... may take a few days, weeks, months etc, but when he slips, crush that nigga, and when i say crush that nigga, i mean CRUSH that nigga, rocks, pipes, bricks, bat whatever you can grab, make sure he never considers that fuckery again... go for the legs first so he doesn't outrun your slow ass...

see it as doing him a favor.... people have died for less in the scheme of things.
He drove down a couple miles. Haha I love your plan. Well done sir.

edit* I wasn't gonna chase 3 college guys. Especially when 2 of em are black.
November 8, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
ᵂᴼᴬᴰᴵᴱ

LOL, i seriously feel bad for u tho

~ h a n s u m ~

November 9, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
MVRCUS

stop that shit.... fuck them niggas;
November 9, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
popeyes

HAHHAhahHAHHAHAHA omg this shit was a great read! damn that's harsh. put yourself on suicide watch nigga.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

November 9, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
Black Adam

stop that shit.... fuck them niggas;
How is a small white kid in highschool gonna take on 3 grown ups?
November 9, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
vafins

I do kinda feel bad for you though
November 9, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Black Adam

the funniest part to me is he is in college and you are like 15 and you guys wear the same size clothing
I know. I wear M- L and hes shorter than me. Sad as fuck
.kciN

Frail fuckboy lifestyle might not make it
Black Adam

HAHHAhahHAHHAHAHA omg this shit was a great read! damn that's harsh. put yourself on suicide watch nigga.
what nah man. I ain't even mad. Just thought i'd letcha know what went down. I'll just go to bsSF and get another one
November 9, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
vafins

he probably had no interest in wearing it. probably wants to sell it or all 3 of them will wear whatever fits
November 9, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Black Adam

Frail fuckboy lifestyle might not make it
November 9, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Black Adam

he probably had no interest in wearing it. probably wants to sell it or all 3 of them will wear whatever fits
yeah true. I'm 5'6 and he was like 5'2 the black was was like 6'3
November 9, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
ᵂᴼᴬᴰᴵᴱ

http://www.formspring.me/rjnonato4

this him? if so, he claims to be swedish, and i think he posted his number. where detective ghxzt at?

~ h a n s u m ~

Please login first to reply.