Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 7, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
Black Donald Trump

i know its kind of after the fact now...but i feel like this issue in particular got waaay out of hand.
was romney actually planning to anything with respect to abortion/birth control laws?how about wages?
i heard a lot of emotional outcry but i guess i never really heard the facts
what are the actual differences between romney and obamas stances on women's rights?
November 7, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
Fitch

I'm also interested in hearing responses form Obama supporters on this. Looking for facts though.
November 7, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

fuck bitches
November 7, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
DarianaGrande

Romney was pro-life, even in instances of rape.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 7, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Black Donald Trump

i know that is his personal belief but im pretty sure he wasnt trying to outlaw abortion all together. if anything i think he was just interested in keeping the status quo(states decide, no federal law)
November 7, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Black Donald Trump

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Barack_Obama_vs_Mitt_Romney
"Opposes Roe v. Wade; believes states should be allowed to ban abortions., 1994: Supported abortion rights but personally opposed, No punishment for women who have partial birth abortions, change of heart in 2005 when preparing to run for President"

so it looks like that was his stance until he ran for president, i guess thats where the flip flopping comes in
November 7, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
Ramzy

Obama is pro-choice. Romney is pro life WITH the exception of rape, incest, and danger to the mother's life.

Obama has free birth control with insurance and Romney opposes that.
November 7, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
Black Donald Trump

Obama is pro-choice. Romney is pro life WITH the exception of rape, incest, and danger to the mother's life.

Obama has free birth control with insurance and Romney opposes that.

so what does free birth control with insurance mean? like the employer pays for it or the public does?
November 7, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
Black Donald Trump

i think if it is the womans choice whether to have a baby or not, men should have the choice of paying child support haha
jk but foreal tho

edit: also free condoms for everyone
November 7, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Pineapple Espresso

i know that is his personal belief but im pretty sure he wasnt trying to outlaw abortion all together. if anything i think he was just interested in keeping the status quo(states decide, no federal law)

During this next term the president will most likely be nominating 2 or 3 supreme court justices. While Romney may not have been looking to outlaw abortion altogether, the justices he would have selected almost certainly would have opposed abortion and may have tried to overturn Roe v. Wade.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

November 7, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
Black Donald Trump

^good lookin out

Please login first to reply.