FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 4, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
mrscrouge

not who u goin' for, but who do you think is gonna take it.

Personally, i thinks gonna be close but Obama is gonna win. razz
November 4, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
TASK

http://www.nerdwallet.com/markets/election
November 4, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
craigsagersuit

andrelutherking

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 4, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
rabbitman

think Obamas gonna win, but it'll be close. like 47-45%. pretty sure Obama got the electoral vote tho

be careful what you pretend to be

November 4, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Soul Rize

obama but it beind said by everyone its gonna be a tight race. should be poll for hb on who u voteing for just to see where hb stands.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 4, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
mrscrouge

just added a poll
November 4, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

we gotA stop the Buddhist
once they take away freedom of religion every thing will change
we need to have laws against abortion and homosexuals
i believe in god
god bless america and nowhere else

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 4, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
99%Shit

Don't vote. Voting is giving in.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 4, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

November 4, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Black Donald Trump

my dad sent me an absentee ballot but i never recieved it so i guess im off the hook...phew!
November 4, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Fitch

Voted last week. Like a boss.
November 4, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
nagurski

Johnson. Voting for Obama and Romney is like voting for either a Rat or a Snake.
November 4, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
Fitch

Johnson. Voting for Obama and Romney is like voting for either a Rat or a Snake.

Very true, but voting for Johnson is just throwing your vote away. My dad used to do that though. If Ralph Nader was ever on a ballot, he would vote for him, full knowing he'd lose.
November 4, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
nagurski

Very true, but voting for Johnson is just throwing your vote away. My dad used to do that though. If Ralph Nader was ever on a ballot, he would vote for him, full knowing he'd lose.

Wasting my vote? No, Wasting my vote would be casting it to 2 fucking faggots that I absolutely hate and have no confidence that they will fix my country. If your voting for someone just because you think they are going to win, then whats the point? Its not a popularity contest, its about who you think would best do a better job at helping our country. It just seems as if these fools are running just because they want their parties to stay in power and doing very little to actually fix our economy or ending the war.
November 4, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Pineapple Espresso

Wasting my vote? No, Wasting my vote would be casting it to 2 fucking faggots that I absolutely hate and have no confidence that they will fix my country. If your voting for someone just because you think they are going to win, then whats the point? Its not a popularity contest, its about who you think would best do a better job at helping our country. It just seems as if these fools are running just because they want their parties to stay in power and doing very little to actually fix our economy or ending the war.

This is exactly why we need run-off voting in our elections. People could actually vote for an independent candidate and then throw the republican or democrat vote in as a backup. A "vote" should be a vote of confidence in a person, not a vote to keep a candidate you hate only slightly more than the other out of office.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

November 4, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
nagurski

This is exactly why we need run-off voting in our elections. People could actually vote for an independent candidate and then throw the republican or democrat vote in as a backup. A "vote" should be a vote of confidence in a person, not a vote to keep a candidate you hate only slightly more than the other out of office.

Unfortunately the majority of people are lazy and stupid. They are lazy because they dont even bother to take the time to look up the issues and see where their candidates stand. They are stupid because they take whatever CNN, MSNBC ,or Fox or what their favorite celebrities is telling them and basing their beliefs on that. Gay Marriage and Legalizing Weed isnt even important right now, Fixing our Economy and getting back our Freedoms are.
November 4, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Norrin Radd

I thought that for awhile until I read this.

I don't think that Johnson actually has a chance, but the libertarian party just needs 5% to qualify for ballot placement in all 50 states next time around and it will also qualify the party for Federal Presidential Election Funds. This would see a real contender 4 years from now. Dr. Paul could have his revolution!

If you are tired of the two party system a vote for Johnson make allot of sense. I know it will be Romney or Obama this time around, but my vote is for the 5%. Plus I have voted my conscious and not for what I may have seen as the less of two evils!

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 4, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
loofy

Romney all the way, Obama hasn't done shit, he needs teleprompters to talk. Only time he doesn't use em is on non-political shows like MTV and the late shows.
November 4, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
Pineapple Espresso

Unfortunately the majority of people are lazy and stupid. They are lazy because they dont even bother to take the time to look up the issues and see where their candidates stand. They are stupid because they take whatever CNN, MSNBC ,or Fox or what their favorite celebrities is telling them and basing their beliefs on that. Gay Marriage and Legalizing Weed isnt even important right now, Fixing our Economy and getting back our Freedoms are.

I agree but gay marriage and marijuana prohibition fall under the category of personal freedoms and possibly even the economy too. Both restrictions are belligerent infractions on what should be basic freedoms. There is so much wasteful spending in the "war on drugs" and there is potential for tax and business revenues from marijuana. Colorado is pushing for legalization and regulation that would directly fund schools and improve their local economy.

I think in order to really put the government back in the hands of the people we need run-off voting, election by popular vote, and a smaller federal government with more emphasis on state governments. I think these changes would lead to increased accountability and reduced waste which would ultimately fix our economy and restore our freedoms.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

November 4, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i voted for Johnson.
my mother was pissed i didn't vote for obama, she said "i threw my vote away"

:)

November 5, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
dinkleberg

im not voting for neither them. none of those two will make any difference.
November 5, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
Black Donald Trump

voting for someone like johnson is not a wasted vote, ya hes not getting elected this year but if enough people did it it would certainly send a strong message for future elections. if we just keep saying theres no point and keep voting the dominant parties we will never get out of this shitty 2 party system.
November 5, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
DStyles

Mitt R-Money cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 5, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
Hunter

As mentioned earlier, all Johnson needs is 5% of the popular vote for the LP party to qualify for federal funding, he's definitely running again in 2016 so this would help him out tremendously.
November 5, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
GoRubio

Ralph Nader
November 5, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
nagurski

All these Obongo fans are mad as fuck.
November 5, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Mitt R-Money cool

lmao!!!

:)

November 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
NapoleonComplex

EVERYONES RETARDED

oh and btw the GOP are scared as shit of Gary Johnson, that nigga stealing votes from Romney

November 5, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
DStyles

But not as much as Obama supporters.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 5, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
NapoleonComplex

tbh i fear for America after this election, and its not because of the policticians.

Please login first to reply.