Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 4, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
eidaow

#freethewave

~ h a n s u m ~

November 4, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
.kciN

Yo that's whack cause yesterday i was at the movies and these 4 faggots behind me were loud & obnoxious so i asked em if they could keep it low and then one of them says some dumb racist shit, i asked him if he wanted to get fucked up after the movies, so mid way thru the movies him and his buddies were whispering and shit saying lets leave, so i turn around look homie in the face and just watched as they leave, later they came back, then before credits they ran for the exit. they could've jumped me

but i just made a twitter tho, follow me @thriftwave
November 4, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
unemployed

thats probably because youre in a gang.

here some tips

Being in a gang may seem cool at first to some, but it can become an overwhelming responsibility and will eventually ruin your life.

The most common way out of a gang is death, but it's of course possible to escape alive.

Slowly stop dressing like a member. Get rid of your bandanas, sagged jeans, whatever clothing you have to show you're in that gang, but keep your weapon with you at all times.

Come up with good excuses. After a while, fellow members will ask you why you haven't been posting it up, answering your phone, wearing your bandannas, etc. Come up with an excuse like that a friend or loved one is sick or in hospital, you're helping a friend move, someone stole your bandannas, anything that seems probable and likely to have occurred. You don't want them suspicious.

Isolate yourself from the gang. Take public transportation if you don't have a car instead of walking and avoid popular joints where the gang kicks it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Don't tell anyone from the gang your plans of leaving, ever. Fellow gang members can never be fully trusted. There are rules against keeping secrets from the guys on top, so if someone finds out dirt about you, they'll most likely snitch. If your "friend" who you told snitches on you, you most likely will get punished, jumped or killed.

If you have a gun, or weapon, hold it tight. Your house could be invaded, you could get jumped, or you could even get caught up in a drive-by at anytime. You need to protect yourself, and family if you have one. Invest in anyone you know who can protect you from such things, anything is better than nothing.

Move. It may sound drastic, but so is gang life. If they find out you slipped through their fingers, they will find you and kill you, and even your family. Stay with a relative from another state, until all the heat cools down. Stay in that state if possible, since gang members most likely don't know the addresses of your relatives.

Stay out of sight. Don't ever come back to the hood for whatever reason. They could have forgotten about you, or they might still be looking for you, you never know. They will be mad, and will be ready to do what needs to be done to punish you. It's not worth returning.

Never have contact with the gang members that you knew ever again. If you really want to get out of the gang you should stop every contact with the gang members you know, never contact them back after you moved, EVER.
November 4, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
PandoCalrissian

Me and my brother got jumped once, I'm 6'4" 200 lbs and my brother is 6'2 220, it was a gang of 11 tiny Mexican gangsters, I pretty sure I killed like six of them, I punched one of them in the chest and I swear I felt his spine... The cops showed up, after they pulled the other 5 off of us I told them why the other 6 weren't moving and they gave us a ride home... In all honesty we deserved it cause we were laughing at them when they 'banged' on us but it was hilarious tbh

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

November 4, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
eidaow

Me and my brother got jumped once, I'm 6'4" 200 lbs and my brother is 6'2 220, it was a gang of 11 tiny Mexican gangsters, I pretty sure I killed like six of them, I punched one of them in the chest and I swear I felt his spine... The cops showed up, after they pulled the other 5 off of us I told them why the other 6 weren't moving and they gave us a ride home... In all honesty we deserved it cause we were laughing at them when they 'banged' on us but it was hilarious tbh

u a soldier for that one, salute

@fuckinrevs why u tryna bring me down playa? go paint some walls or something

@unemployed just gang affiliated bruhbruh

~ h a n s u m ~

November 4, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
rabbitman

3/10

be careful what you pretend to be

November 4, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
AndreLutherKing

You should move to China & train under Jackie Chan like in the Karate Kid

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 4, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
eidaow

been had yellow belt in tae kwon do

~ h a n s u m ~

November 5, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
craigsagersuit

aye chico someone stole my bandanas guey

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 5, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
kbos

I'm laughing very hard.
November 5, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

November 5, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
eidaow

sad but on da real real i had 2 niggas wit me, they the ones that backed down cool

~ h a n s u m ~

November 5, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
bjornvan

so dem 2 dudes wit you wouldve just watched them jump you ? cuz thats the only possible way to get jumped when your with someone else
November 5, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
eidaow

these kids was like 16 year olds, my homies like 21, and i'm 18. so they wasnt tryna catch the charges.

but they wouldn't of let em jump me, i would just have to bang each one out, one by one

~ h a n s u m ~

November 5, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Espresso

these kids was like 16 year olds, my homies like 21, and i'm 18. so they wasnt tryna catch the charges.

but they wouldn't of let em jump me, i would just have to bang each one out, one by one

u talk hard, but you ain't gonna pull that shit here in the USA, especially in the big cities. you'd proally just be mad and make a thread online about eitiquette.

one of the worst ducktales i've read.

everyone talks about how they are chuck norris or jackie chan. truth is, if you wearing a hoody, you'd be jumped and wouldn't live to tell about it.
November 5, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
eidaow

but i aint from the usa so fuck outta here, i know when to cross the line, and i know when to hold back.

~ h a n s u m ~

November 5, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
kxnny

Do gangs even exist in Canada?
November 5, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
AndreLutherKing

http://degrassi.wikia.com/wiki/Candy_Bandits

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 5, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Pantic

so yesterday i was at the movies and these 4 guys way younger than me kept being noisy, so i gathered all my courage and told them "please be quiet". Afterwards i almost pissed my pants cause i was scared shitless that these little kids would jump me even tho they never showed any signs they would
November 5, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Blarg

lollll
November 5, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
eidaow

@kxnny i don't think

dead at @andres response

@pantic thats exactly how it went down +1

~ h a n s u m ~

November 6, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Shanklin