Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 4, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
The hypebeast god

@justsayray

Justsayray got ethered big time, just take the L and leave HB.
November 4, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
Assblaster Slamcock

1702 posts join date 2012 fuck outta here you skinny no pussy gettin fucked up facial bone structure having no money gettin supreme wearing faggot. motherfucker you spend so much time on this forum for no one to enjoy your 38 post a day bitch ass why dont you just fuck off back nsb.org get the fuck outta here

how many losses are you going to take before you realize its time to throw in the towel? obviously 1200 isnt enough what do you have to reach 3k posts to get it? i mean kid cmon really????

November 4, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
Jollibee.

@justsayray

Oh please this nigga eflow tries too hard
See how many times he edits his posts
Im chill
No salt
Post count on point
Join date on point
Shit im virtually immortal
2010 internets thugs got nothing on me
.kcin can pull better ethers with 1 sentence
Shit he make essays just for me like he inlove with someone
cool cool cool
November 4, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
rabbitman

@justsayray

said demon

be careful what you pretend to be

November 4, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
feeltheswift

How is their logo ugly? All it is is a box that says Supreme.
November 4, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
CampCapper123

cause they are good camp cappers.
November 4, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
nochurch

this thread tho

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 4, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Space Dandy

suspended

illuminati
November 4, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
CampCapper123

/thread

well shit link isnt working but its tyga in a supreme camp...
November 4, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
franjoli

@justsayray

Oh please this nigga eflow tries too hard
See how many times he edits his posts
Im chill
No salt
Post count on point
Join date on point

Shit im virtually immortal
2010 internets thugs got nothing on me
.kcin can pull better ethers with 1 sentence
Shit he make essays just for me like he inlove with someone
cool cool cool

dat irony

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

November 5, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
almondania

+1 thread
November 5, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
JohnvHarrison

OF... Kids didn't even know what Supreme was a year ago.
Same thing happened with Bape and BBC back in '06-'07 thanks to Kanye, Pharrell et al.

BBC wasn't made until the end of 2005 bruh. its not like it was around for years and then caught fire like Supreme

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 5, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
╒rozzy

How is their logo ugly? All it is is a box that says Supreme.

Exactly.

November 5, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
damus

holy shit this was the funniest shit ever. eFLOW real HB president.
November 5, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
bjornvan

well i dont remember how I figured out about supreme but I do know the moment I stopped liking it was when i saw a mac miller video and he put his supreme sticker on his friend honda prius .......... I was on the verge of buying some supreme then I saw that shit I said NOOOOO
November 5, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
totalespionage

copy/paste this post so i dont ever have to repost it again. nike sb gave supreme its hype. i remember the day when hypebeast posers asked me the address for supreme (2003) so that they could line up for the next sb dunks that were releasing. people didnt even care about supreme. they just wanted the sbs. during that time supreme's clothing line was near non existent. sb dunks were hot as shit year after year during those times and supreme started coming out with more clothes. hypebeasts with money but no brain to know how to use their money wisely went into the store and bought sb dunks and a shirt since they had an extra hundred dollars in their wallet. why have a hundred dollars in your wallet when the next sb drop is in one month? that was their mentality and created what supreme is today.

This. Supreme was already blown up by mid 2009. OF just added that extra exposure to mainstream America. Nigs were already lining up for them box logo's back in 09' ain't shit new.
November 5, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
Espresso

i dont understand how all other streetwear brands practically failed to make it mainstream or make any other form of money except supreme. all supreme does is make decent fitting clothes/hats wit their ugly ass logo on it. somebody tell me why it blew up? tyler? ghostface? i dont fucking get it. riddle me that you dickheads

Supreme no longer has that clean and crisp feel though.
The whole shoe game eclipsed back in 2007, and since then it has never been the same. A bunch of piggy back brands started to emerge, and existing ones just failed to keep it fresh. It's just like how Jordans started to go fusion, the same thing started w/ street wear.
November 5, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
Espresso

copy/paste this post so i dont ever have to repost it again. nike sb gave supreme its hype. i remember the day when hypebeast posers asked me the address for supreme (2003) so that they could line up for the next sb dunks that were releasing. people didnt even care about supreme. they just wanted the sbs. during that time supreme's clothing line was near non existent. sb dunks were hot as shit year after year during those times and supreme started coming out with more clothes. hypebeasts with money but no brain to know how to use their money wisely went into the store and bought sb dunks and a shirt since they had an extra hundred dollars in their wallet. why have a hundred dollars in your wallet when the next sb drop is in one month? that was their mentality and created what supreme is today.

u act like supreme is grail though, and it's NOT lolz
November 5, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
nochurch

justsayray taking mad losses since day one and quite frankly i think justsayray enjoys taking losses from what ive seen i think he enjoys being the neg of hypebeast just so he can keep his self somewhat relevant or what he perceives as in "the loop" but i see right through you you grandson a of a vietnam war vet (not on the american side) you gook bitch i see you.

anyways fuck brands that blow up because of celebs even though their clothes fucking suck and what theyre doing fucking sucks but on the other hand i can see other clothing brands such as BLACKSCALE blowing up because their clothes have always been on point and too boost their sales and rep they had ASAP jump on board and im cool with that and im sure other people are as well. but you know i just dont get it when brands blow up that just make mediocre clothes but have this logo that everyone wants that really isnt that cool at all. a fucking box logo with a 7 letter word that doesnt mean shit? my fucking two year old cousin could have made that logo i just dont get it. and then they get even more popular by putting on their shirts a celebrity rocking their box logo on a shirt. ITS JUST REDIC HOW THAT BLOWS UP I DONT FUCKING GET IT. FUCK POPULAR CULTURE

i cant be salty toward some nigga with no pull cmon now

fool you got no juice no one respects you

im good as fuck at throwing random numbers around you feel me? 37 post per day sounds right and you know it son

i made that shit up by dividing your frailness by how many preme camp caps you got lil boi

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 5, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

most supreme designs are trash
camp caps are garbage they only look good on certain people
its purely for name
box log0s need to drop

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 6, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
CampCapper123

supreme is cool though, some designs are straight shit and just over hyped altogether but then they have some quality shit besides that
November 12, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
aalexander

illuminati
November 13, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
BuddyOmar

i dont understand how all other streetwear brands practically failed to make it mainstream or make any other form of money except supreme. all supreme does is make decent fitting clothes/hats wit their ugly ass logo on it. somebody tell me why it blew up? tyler? ghostface? i dont fucking get it. riddle me that you dickheads

Honestly, man it's all marketing and brand association. It's a basic human tendency to mimic what are perceptibly desirable or attractive people. In pop culture/music realm, the most popular people are the most desirable people. When people see someone like Tyler or some other celebrity who is deemed "cool" and "popular", people want to look like that, people want to be apart of their "narrative" so-to-speak.

It's why people buy fake Supreme and all that shit, it has nothing to do with quality or even aesthetics necessarily, it has to do with what that symbol or brand insignia represents—acceptance, popularity, and that I have the disposable income to spend money and look cool.

Now sure, there are some people that buy a product because they like how it looks, but for the majority of these hypebeast consumers, they are purchasing a product to conform with a popular aesthetic and to participate in a culture or lifestyle they are desperate to emulate. A lot of it operates on the subconscious level and when you consider brands like Supreme or Black Scale feign and control the scarcity of a product, it only makes what they're selling even more desirable.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 13, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
popeyes

u act like supreme is grail though, and it's NOT lolz

lol learn how to read because nowhere did i praise supreme. i just explained how supreme got big dumbass.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

November 13, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
mproc

well i dont remember how I figured out about supreme but I do know the moment I stopped liking it was when i saw a mac miller video and he put his supreme sticker on his friend honda prius .......... I was on the verge of buying some supreme then I saw that shit I said NOOOOO

hmm....
November 14, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
goldANDsacks

Honestly, man it's all marketing and brand association. It's a basic human tendency to mimic what are perceptibly desirable or attractive people. In pop culture/music realm, the most popular people are the most desirable people. When people see someone like Tyler or some other celebrity who is deemed "cool" and "popular", people want to look like that, people want to be apart of their "narrative" so-to-speak.

It's why people buy fake Supreme and all that shit, it has nothing to do with quality or even aesthetics necessarily, it has to do with what that symbol or brand insignia represents—acceptance, popularity, and that I have the disposable income to spend money and look cool.

Now sure, there are some people that buy a product because they like how it looks, but for the majority of these hypebeast consumers, they are purchasing a product to conform with a popular aesthetic and to participate in a culture or lifestyle they are desperate to emulate. A lot of it operates on the subconscious level and when you consider brands like Supreme or Black Scale feign and control the scarcity of a product, it only makes what they're selling even more desirable.

this is a two-way street.

the moment I stopped liking it was when i saw a mac miller video and he put his supreme sticker on his friend honda prius .......... I was on the verge of buying some supreme then I saw that shit I said NOOOOO

see?
November 14, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
SilvioDante

surprised buddy omar said blvck scvle without going off on a rant about them +1
November 14, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
rbbnz

i like supreme for the single fact their hoodies are plain and simple, their t shirts are sick and they do some nice colabs. but other than that its shit, supreme camps got absolutely shagged but there pretty shit anyway
November 14, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

supreme >>>>

Please login first to reply.