November 4, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
meFLOW

i dont understand how all other streetwear brands practically failed to make it mainstream or make any other form of money except supreme. all supreme does is make decent fitting clothes/hats wit their ugly ass logo on it. somebody tell me why it blew up? tyler? ghostface? i dont fucking get it. riddle me that you dickheads

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 4, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
unemployed

kill burn
people shit
school fuck
November 4, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
.kciN

OF... Kids didn't even know what Supreme was a year ago.
Same thing happened with Bape and BBC back in '06-'07 thanks to Kanye, Pharrell et al.
November 4, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
AndreLutherKing

FLOG GNAW man

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 4, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
Jollibee.

i dont understand how all other streetwear brands practically failed to make it mainstream or make any other form of money except supreme. all supreme does is make decent fitting clothes/hats wit their ugly ass logo on it. somebody tell me why it blew up? tyler? ghostface? i dont fucking get it. riddle me that you dickheads

u just made an account to post this?
November 4, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
unemployed

November 4, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
.kciN

Clearly not, he's had an account since 2010, obviously just a long term lurker
November 4, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
meFLOW

long term lurker since before i even made an account. i was just goin through the sac beefin shit and i need some answers that no one can give me. and quite frankly fuck justsayray ive been watching you you frail fucking gook get the fuck outta here if you have nothing to say

November 4, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
Jollibee.

long term lurker since before i even made an account. i was just goin through the sac beefin shit and i need some answers that no one can give me. and quite frankly fuck justsayray ive been watching you you frail fucking gook get the fuck outta here if you have nothing to say

omg dude sad
you've been watching me smile
November 4, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
veryrareandbased

S'all about who co-signs the brand. Bape & BBC was through Yeezy & Pharrell.
Obviously a bunch of other celebs were rocking Supreme before OF blew up but OF really took it over with wearing it.
This also goes for Black Scale now too, everyone started hopping on it as soon as A$AP Rocky blew up.

UNDFTD stays low key, though. I hardly see any celeb rock it but they are mainstream and a pretty good brand.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 4, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
.kciN

I think you're gonna do well here brah cool
November 4, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
Black Donald Trump

supreme was already the biggest before tyler. people have been od on supremes dick for forever
November 4, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
meFLOW

1702 posts join date 2012 fuck outta here you skinny no pussy gettin fucked up facial bone structure having no money gettin supreme wearing faggot. motherfucker you spend so much time on this forum for no one to enjoy your 38 post a day bitch ass why dont you just fuck off back nsb.org get the fuck outta here

how many losses are you going to take before you realize its time to throw in the towel? obviously 1200 isnt enough what do you have to reach 3k posts to get it? i mean kid cmon really????

November 4, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
Jollibee.

1702 posts join date 2012 fuck outta here you skinny no pussy gettin fucked up facial bone structure having no money gettin supreme wearing faggot. motherfucker you spend so much time on this forum for no one to enjoy your 38 post a day bitch ass why dont you just fuck off back nsb.org get the fuck outta here

why you mad?
what's n-sb.org?
how did you calculate my post count per day?
you sound good at math
are you asian aswell?
November 4, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
Stackies

Why so salty?
November 4, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
unemployed

November 4, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
meFLOW

i cant be salty toward some nigga with no pull cmon now

fool you got no juice no one respects you

im good as fuck at throwing random numbers around you feel me? 37 post per day sounds right and you know it son

i made that shit up by dividing your frailness by how many preme camp caps you got lil boi

November 4, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
unemployed

November 4, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
AndreLutherKing

@justsayray To calculate one's post per day you use the simple formula of total posts/days registered. The quotient will be your posts per day or ppd

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 4, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
Jollibee.

lol great this guy thinks one must have e respect
November 4, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
DarianaGrande

6 post and I already like you eflow. Yes homo.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

November 4, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
meFLOW

justsayray taking mad losses since day one and quite frankly i think justsayray enjoys taking losses from what ive seen i think he enjoys being the neg of hypebeast just so he can keep his self somewhat relevant or what he perceives as in "the loop" but i see right through you you grandson a of a vietnam war vet (not on the american side) you gook bitch i see you.

anyways fuck brands that blow up because of celebs even though their clothes fucking suck and what theyre doing fucking sucks but on the other hand i can see other clothing brands such as BLACKSCALE blowing up because their clothes have always been on point and too boost their sales and rep they had ASAP jump on board and im cool with that and im sure other people are as well. but you know i just dont get it when brands blow up that just make mediocre clothes but have this logo that everyone wants that really isnt that cool at all. a fucking box logo with a 7 letter word that doesnt mean shit? my fucking two year old cousin could have made that logo i just dont get it. and then they get even more popular by putting on their shirts a celebrity rocking their box logo on a shirt. ITS JUST REDIC HOW THAT BLOWS UP I DONT FUCKING GET IT. FUCK POPULAR CULTURE

November 4, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
Jollibee.

justsayray taking mad losses since day one

November 4, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
ᵂᴼᴬᴰᴵᴱ

2010 member salute

~ h a n s u m ~

November 4, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
meFLOW

lol defending yourself with a gif that you probably made counts as another loss. Eflow 7 justsayray -1706

November 4, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
Black Donald Trump

justsayray taking mad losses since day one

that movie homo
November 4, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
Soul Rize

dang this thread half either half on topic cool best of both worlds.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 4, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
Jay Z

lol THIS NIGGA EFLOE DOE cool
November 4, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
popeyes

copy/paste this post so i dont ever have to repost it again. nike sb gave supreme its hype. i remember the day when hypebeast posers asked me the address for supreme (2003) so that they could line up for the next sb dunks that were releasing. people didnt even care about supreme. they just wanted the sbs. during that time supreme's clothing line was near non existent. sb dunks were hot as shit year after year during those times and supreme started coming out with more clothes. hypebeasts with money but no brain to know how to use their money wisely went into the store and bought sb dunks and a shirt since they had an extra hundred dollars in their wallet. why have a hundred dollars in your wallet when the next sb drop is in one month? that was their mentality and created what supreme is today.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

November 4, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
Jim Jardashian

"Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way"

Please login first to reply.