Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 5, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
REVS

Get your education status up and you'll find a better job.

Not sure if OP is real. W/o info on education level, situation, it's hard to give advice.

But this is pretty much it. Skills pays the bills.

Yea I really am assuming alot, but if he's a high school grad, dropout, etc. Getting atleast his GED or an Associate degree from a community college, anything will better your chances of finding a better, and most likely, a higher paying job.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 6, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
GaterWun

Hahah graduated HS back in 2010, did pretty good back in high school!
Right now i'm attending community college, i'm doing alright...but I mean things could be a little better as far as my grades are going!

This part time job was basically just a little job to hang out with friends and buy some things here and there. School definitely always always try's to come first for me.

I basically just have to figure out a path I want to take now, I plan on transferring hopefully soon! Just not exactly sure what i'm trying to major in since there are so so many things out there to do in this world!

#HansumBoys

November 6, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
REVS

Gotcha boss. You just have to simply get out there and try new shit. Experience things you haven't. And in doing so you might find something you'd like to pursue as a career.

Sidenote, good call going to CC. Was in the same boat as you, did well in high school, but then decided to just hit up CC for a few semesters.

I think also taking a wide variety of courses would help you find something you're interested in, which is what I did.

As far as the job search, having cash flow is nice, but make sure to put your school shit first. Try to apply to some different places, hospitals, grocery stores, landscaping, etc.

Don't know where you're located but here in Philly they're trying to pull some of us to the shore to help clean up the storm 1000 a week.

Good luck man.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 6, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
ThatGuyBars

Whats up fam smile
Basically long story short, I quit my McD's job..couldn't stand it no more
customers, cleaning nasty ass bathrooms, taking out trashes, grease, smelling like fries, dumbass managers...screw all of that.

I've been there for awhile, but basically it was my pride that got the best of me which led me to quitting!
I do regret quitting because now I don't have a steady cash flow, but at the same time I don't regret quitting because now I can focus on my school flow, and use this time to just enjoy some of the little things out there.

I don't want to sound like a simp dude, so my bad if I am, but basically I could use some advice, tips anything like job ideas to get my cash looking right again, but most importantly doing something that i'll actually enjoy doing this time around.

^^^

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 6, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
The Fiasco

School jobs are whats up. My boy is a server admin at my school makes that young 17.25 an hour + free Apple equipment. He's gotten like 2 MBPs and an iPad since working there smfh.

damn wtf? most we can make on work-study is like 12 and thats if you're a TA in grad school. i make 9.50, i thought that was pretty good haha

Yeah idk how that fuck got that job. He works like 25 hours a week during school and 40+ during breaks. He makes so much money. Hes able to pay for his apartment plus everything else and still have money to spend. Smfh i hate how my tuition goes to pay him lol.

Funny thing is that I'm paying your tuition(financial aid) which in return is paying for your friend's salary in which he spends by buying apple products which are made in china therefore paying for Brendan Ho Ming's salary.

It all starts with me cool

you must not know how to read. he hates apple products. He has a 17in MBP, 15in Retina MBP, and an iPad 3 that the school GAVE him for work related things. He has never even taken the MBP out of the box. My school buys the apple products thats why i said they free apple equipment. learn2read faggot.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 6, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
kidsmooves

apply at burger king
November 6, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
Espresso

Hahah graduated HS back in 2010, did pretty good back in high school!
Right now i'm attending community college, i'm doing alright...but I mean things could be a little better as far as my grades are going!

This part time job was basically just a little job to hang out with friends and buy some things here and there. School definitely always always try's to come first for me.

I basically just have to figure out a path I want to take now, I plan on transferring hopefully soon! Just not exactly sure what i'm trying to major in since there are so so many things out there to do in this world!

Let me tell you something, what seperates a true beast from a hype beast. I flipped shoes, clothes, and the whole works a long time ago before the scene died. It's one of the reasons why I got into this, but you could say, I was more about hustling and profits than anything else.

You wanna beast, then start wasting time and money in school, and get your act together. While rookes waste their time online, and money into looking good, how about studying, and making something out of yourself.

I seen guys fizzle out in no time, trying to buy $30-$70 tees, and then having to sell them to raise some funds w/ their next purchase.

It is what it is, but it's the truth.
November 6, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
ThatGuyBars

1 thing is key when earning money

SAVE MONEY

Put it in the bank, under your mattress just save it

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 6, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
DStyles

you must not know how to read. he hates apple products. He has a 17in MBP, 15in Retina MBP, and an iPad 3 that the school GAVE him for work related things. He has never even taken the MBP out of the box. My school buys the apple products thats why i said they free apple equipment. learn2read faggot.

Whoa there.

No need to insult me. If I were you I would apologize, after all I'm paying for your tuition. cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.