Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 3, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
GaterWun

Whats up fam smile
Basically long story short, I quit my McD's job..couldn't stand it no more
customers, cleaning nasty ass bathrooms, taking out trashes, grease, smelling like fries, dumbass managers...screw all of that.

I've been there for awhile, but basically it was my pride that got the best of me which led me to quitting!
I do regret quitting because now I don't have a steady cash flow, but at the same time I don't regret quitting because now I can focus on my school flow, and use this time to just enjoy some of the little things out there.

I don't want to sound like a simp dude, so my bad if I am, but basically I could use some advice, tips anything like job ideas to get my cash looking right again, but most importantly doing something that i'll actually enjoy doing this time around.

#HansumBoys

November 3, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
GaterWun

#HansumBoys

November 3, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
Jollibee.

Work retail, never fast food.
November 3, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Key the burgers
November 3, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
Soul Rize

retail in the back. dealing with no costumers is the best job you can have when your young. but if you wanna be rich when you grow up you gotta deal with fk nigga.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 3, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
craigsagersuit

1. volunteer
2. get dem references
3. apply for dem jherbs

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 3, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
Black Donald Trump

get a retail or school job if they have them. i have two school jobs i basically just sit on the computer all the time
November 3, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
The Fiasco

School jobs are whats up. My boy is a server admin at my school makes that young 17.25 an hour + free Apple equipment. He's gotten like 2 MBPs and an iPad since working there smfh.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 4, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
thesupergoodlife

If it was you first job I can understand where you're coming from. Wanted to fly kick my manager in the face back in the day.

Good luck finding your next job though.
November 4, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Black Donald Trump

School jobs are whats up. My boy is a server admin at my school makes that young 17.25 an hour + free Apple equipment. He's gotten like 2 MBPs and an iPad since working there smfh.

damn wtf? most we can make on work-study is like 12 and thats if you're a TA in grad school. i make 9.50, i thought that was pretty good haha
November 4, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
.kciN

Yo I study in health and work part-time at a hospital making $17/hour + time and a half on weekends. I'd recommend you get a job that relates to what you're studying, that way you're getting paid AND getting experience and references relative to your future career
November 4, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Black Donald Trump

Yo I study in health and work part-time at a hospital making $17/hour + time and a half on weekends. I'd recommend you get a job that relates to what you're studying, that way you're getting paid AND getting experience and references relative to your future career

do you have to be studying health to get a job like that? ive heard of people getting paid 15-20 an hour for wheeling people around or bringing them food or whatever, you think i could get a job like that? im in school but not for anything like that
November 4, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
.kciN

do you have to be studying health to get a job like that? ive heard of people getting paid 15-20 an hour for wheeling people around or bringing them food or whatever, you think i could get a job like that? im in school but not for anything like that

Nah, you don't need to be studying health to get a job doing what I'm doing... I'm pretty much a nurse's bitch and I have to deal with some pretty whack shit but you get used to it and aside from that it's a pretty chill job plus it's real decent pay for a student
November 4, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
bugzzz

suspended

security guard my nigga, holla
November 4, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Black Donald Trump

Nah, you don't need to be studying health to get a job doing what I'm doing... I'm pretty much a nurse's bitch and I have to deal with some pretty whack shit but you get used to it and aside from that it's a pretty chill job plus it's real decent pay for a student

word how can i get hooked up with something like that? should i just go on a local hospitals website?
also what kind of shit do you have to do? is it like giving people baths and shit?
November 4, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
GaterWun

Thanks for everyone's input Fam smile
I'll definitely take all of this stuff into consideration!
It was my first job, but I mean the thing is i've pretty much been there for 2 years already so I do feel a little bad for just straight up quitting without a notice...at the same time no regrets though! I finally feel like i'm in charge, and not stuck in the same hole i've been for the past 2 years! Definitely gonna use this time to better myself and get hungry for a new job!

These dudes have messed up my schedules by filling me in without at least doing so much as giving me a phone notice, done with all of that fast food BS mann

Done with the dumbass managers always making me clean dishes, always making me take out trash, dumbass customers who don't know the difference between a McDouble and a double double!

The sounds super interesting bro! If you could further inform me on how to get a position like that, that would be amazing cool

Do you need like a certification of something of that sort?

#HansumBoys

November 4, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
Jay Z

Da fuck I knew nigga who have the exact same job (nurses bitch) but they do it for free because they want it to look good for college but holy shit you make 17.50 an hour.

What type of postion is it?
Howd you get the hook up for the job?
How do I get hooked up for this job
November 4, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
.kciN

word how can i get hooked up with something like that? should i just go on a local hospitals website?
also what kind of shit do you have to do? is it like giving people baths and shit?

The sounds super interesting bro! If you could further inform me on how to get a position like that, that would be amazing cool

Da fuck I knew nigga who have the exact same job (nurses bitch) but they do it for free because they want it to look good for college but holy shit you make 17.50 an hour.

I got a heads up from a friend of mine who was doing the same thing so I tracked down a nursing bureau at my local hospital that also places health care assistants (my official job title) and since I was studying in health I pretty much walked into the job. I know people doing it that aren't health students though. The work I do is super variable which is good cause it's never boring. There is a bit of patient cares i.e. showering etc but for the most part I just chill and watch TV with the oldies in the patient lounge cool
November 4, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
rabbitman

sell drugs

be careful what you pretend to be

November 4, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
Black Donald Trump

I got a heads up from a friend of mine who was doing the same thing so I tracked down a nursing bureau at my local hospital that also places health care assistants (my official job title) and since I was studying in health I pretty much walked into the job. I know people doing it that aren't health students though. The work I do is super variable which is good cause it's never boring. There is a bit of patient cares i.e. showering etc but for the most part I just chill and watch TV with the oldies in the patient lounge cool

word sounds cool, so theres no certificate or training needed? Im certified first aid, defribillator, and cpr because i was a lifeguard you think that could help?
November 4, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
.kciN

word sounds cool, so theres no certificate or training needed? Im certified first aid, defribillator, and cpr because i was a lifeguard you think that could help?

Nah, no certificate whatsoever and all necessary training is done on the job while you work and get paid, not that there's a whole lot you need to know and yeah all that shit will be a definite plus
November 5, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
madkunt

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and ****.
November 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
from02hero

Whats up fam smile
Basically long story short, I quit my McD's job..couldn't stand it no more
customers, cleaning nasty ass bathrooms, taking out trashes, grease, smelling like fries, dumbass managers...screw all of that.

I've been there for awhile, but basically it was my pride that got the best of me which led me to quitting!
I do regret quitting because now I don't have a steady cash flow, but at the same time I don't regret quitting because now I can focus on my school flow, and use this time to just enjoy some of the little things out there.

I don't want to sound like a simp dude, so my bad if I am, but basically I could use some advice, tips anything like job ideas to get my cash looking right again, but most importantly doing something that i'll actually enjoy doing this time around.

November 5, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
GaterWun

^ Haha Funny thing is, whenever I have a bad day and stuff I listen to a little old school Yeezy! Mann, College dropout is the shit when your feeling a little down and out!
This song literally spoke to me!

#HansumBoys

November 5, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
bugzzz

suspended

Do you need like a certification of something of that sort?

yeh u need that shit, training and everything. but around my aera the job is highly in demand so gettin a job is easy as shit.

try hooking up with an agency.

from friends and shit i heard the job is easy as fuck, u basically just chill. text/eat wuteva lol.

btw im not one yet but i prolly will get into it in a cpl months when my scedules freed up.
November 5, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
Pantic

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and ****.

what
November 5, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
The Fiasco

damn wtf? most we can make on work-study is like 12 and thats if you're a TA in grad school. i make 9.50, i thought that was pretty good haha

Yeah idk how that fuck got that job. He works like 25 hours a week during school and 40+ during breaks. He makes so much money. Hes able to pay for his apartment plus everything else and still have money to spend. Smfh i hate how my tuition goes to pay him lol.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 5, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
REVS

Get your education status up and you'll find a better job.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 5, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
DStyles

Yeah idk how that fuck got that job. He works like 25 hours a week during school and 40+ during breaks. He makes so much money. Hes able to pay for his apartment plus everything else and still have money to spend. Smfh i hate how my tuition goes to pay him lol.

Funny thing is that I'm paying your tuition(financial aid) which in return is paying for your friend's salary in which he spends by buying apple products which are made in china therefore paying for Brendan Ho Ming's salary.

It all starts with me cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 5, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
Espresso

Get your education status up and you'll find a better job.

Not sure if OP is real. W/o info on education level, situation, it's hard to give advice.

But this is pretty much it. Skills pays the bills.

Please login first to reply.