Some chick Vol. I want her to sit on my face

November 09, 2012 @ 16:59:44 PM
@fuckinrevs thread opened up dat pandoras box for me lol not even my homies know cause shit i did was grimey as fuck.

Hahaha that's so fucking great. I don't judge if you're down for all that, then go for it. If it's the right bitch, and my mindset is right, I'd probably be down for some of the shit you guys are talking about.

Mind right
November 09, 2012 @ 17:15:36 PM
Found this bitch at a salon bitch looked normal. Wish i would kept pics and vids lol this was 3 years ago. She was a freak beyond belief. They only things i really digged was her being into panties a bit freaky but got me sold she liked to pull her step moms and step sisters used panties out and sniff em while i nailed her then i did the same while she blew me lol I feel like a fucking dirty muthafucka now thinking bout it but damn good times i guess.

November 09, 2012 @ 17:20:19 PM
@fuckinrevs when you in the moment your mind aint right cause that funky shit gave me best nuts i had. Lol ever get the chance i say try it my dude.

Lillyhammer

November 09, 2012 @ 17:21:50 PM
panty jobs and face sitting is where it's at niggas
November 09, 2012 @ 17:46:18 PM

Yeah but the bitch has to have a nice round bubble if she wants to sit on my face. No flat ass bitch is going to sit on my godlike face, fuck that
November 09, 2012 @ 17:54:16 PM

Yeah but the bitch has to have a nice round bubble if she wants to sit on my face. No flat ass bitch is going to sit on my godlike face, fuck that

Yes! made that mistake was getting head job from broad once had no ass but nice mouth and tits wanted to face sit and i said alright smh looking up at a flat ass killed it.

Lillyhammer

Please login first to reply.
x