November 5, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
myBallz

better than blackpowerranger's spanish teacher imo
November 5, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
AGUA

Yea see w33zy the thing is I've never fucked with an older chick before, I've been with chicks around my age but not 4-5 years older than me.

I look like some 16 year old mother fucker. But I'm not about to pussy out now, I'll try and get some digits today if she's in. If it takes work and time for the face sitting I'll be about that.

Fuck it, right?
November 5, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
touchdowntodd

jus spit game lil homie .... confidence and good game will get u any and everything u want

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 5, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
Richboy 100 million

damn 2.0 pixel phone ass nigga get a better camera phone and impress her with that

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 5, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
AGUA

Nah son it's an iPhone. Just the fact that I

A. Had to zoom in
B. Had to crop

Makes it look mad shitty, she wasnt in today, hopefully tomorrow. I'll try to get a good pic.

Bout to just sack up and ask her for her number, where the fuck could I take her? I feel like a nigga in this position would ask to grab drinks but I can't. Damn when I turn 21 you better believe I'll be at that bar, back corner watching her, with one hand in my pants and the other drinking a jack and coke. Pause.
November 6, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
ghettoface

why ya all aint smokin sum more weed, shit aint funny like a damn cancer noob in halo
November 6, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

use one of these:

1. are those space pants? because your ass is rout of this world.
2. do you work for UPS? because i saw you checking out my package.
3. fuck me if i'm wrong, but we haven't met before, have we?
4. how do you like your eggs, fertilized?
November 6, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
BobaTeaFett

she looks bored, handle that.
November 6, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
nochurch

Tell her she should be an archaeologist.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 6, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
AGUA

she looks bored, handle that.

That's where the face sitting comes into play, no one ever is bored of that.

4. how do you like your eggs, fertilized?

My nigga I would put a fucking baby in her. Cum head-deep inside that shit and just wait for the child. Piss, shit, whatever right? Fuck. I love her.
November 6, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
AmericanLegend

Hit her with this line:
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because have sex with me"

taste the glamour

November 6, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
AmericanLegend

When you play that line
It's inevitable, bitch is bagged. Then you procceed to hit her with the door test,
When you go and pick her up for the face sitting sesh
Get out the car and LOCK both doors
When you're getting back in the car open her door with the key then walk around the back of the car
Wait and see through back window if bitch pops up the lock for your door. If she unlocks it, keep her. If she doesn't
DUMP HER swiftly

taste the glamour

November 6, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
ThatGuyBars

When you play that line
It's inevitable, bitch is bagged. Then you procceed to hit her with the door test,
When you're getting back in the car open her door with the key then walk around the back of the car
Wait and see through back window if bitch pops up the lock for your door. If she unlocks it, keep her. If she doesn't
DUMP HER swiftly

Got that from a movie huh?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 6, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
W33ZY

if you keep saying "fuck it, right?" then you shouldn't have a problem with the age difference. Do you homie
November 6, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
AGUA

if you keep saying "fuck it, right?" then you shouldn't have a problem with the age difference. Do you homie

True, I mine as well give it a shot, worst I could get is a no. Fuck it right? Nah but seriously, when should I bring up face sitting? If shit was to go down, I get digits, etc. Whens a good time to pop the question?
November 6, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
AGUA

When you play that line
DUMP HER swiftly

Listen t could be waiting outside my car for like 2 hours waiting for her to unlock my door and I'd still want to be inside her. This sounds like some shit from a romantic comedy with Will Smith. But I appreciate the post blood.
November 6, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
SilvioDante

69 that shit plus double piss shesh is the best homie.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

November 6, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
AGUA

Good look. Glad to see other dudes are down for the pissin' (no homo). But really, is it wrong how bad I want to be inside her? Like I honestly want to put a child into her, and I'm not even out of college or anything yet. I feel like I shouldn't have these thoughts, but then I do, and fap hard.

But good call on the 69 dub piss, never tried it, have you?
November 6, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
Richboy 100 million

Never met a girl down with golden showers but good luck

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 6, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
Soul Rize

do you have pet insurance? because i'm about to smash that pussy wide open

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 6, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
AndreLutherKing

"Damn girl, I'm feeling all washed away by your wavery. You ever been simped on by a real one?"

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 6, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
AGUA

Never met a girl down with golden showers but good luck

It's rare.

Off to work again, be back at 10pm. See if I can get a better picture, maybe a number, or possibly just offend her with some of these pickup lines you bloods are dropping on me. Either way. cool

"Damn girl, I'm feeling all washed away by your wavery. You ever been simped on by a real one?"

Dog I do feel wavy when I talk with her, give my first box logo away to nut inside her.
November 6, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
W33ZY

True, I mine as well give it a shot, worst I could get is a no. Fuck it right? Nah but seriously, when should I bring up face sitting? If shit was to go down, I get digits, etc. Whens a good time to pop the question?

Best way is 69 for starters.. You could try saying "i want you to sit on my face" in a playful/jokingly manner but that sort of depends on what her personality/sense of humor is like. But first, start off with the digits bruh..
November 6, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
SilvioDante

@whiteobama
Good look. Glad to see other dudes are down for the pissin' (no homo). But really, is it wrong how bad I want to be inside her? Like I honestly want to put a child into her, and I'm not even out of college or anything yet. I feel like I shouldn't have these thoughts, but then I do, and fap hard.

Tried it ex had a pissing fetish and got me into it. Was pretty hot but def crazier SHIT out there. Bitch loved it in the B hole pull it out with doo doo and shed clean me up with her mouth... Lol some fucked up shit but i aint gonna lie made me nut good jafeel.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

November 6, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
ThatGuyBars

^ The Fuck? We all R.Kelly now?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 6, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
bjornvan

she look like she down for all that shit.....
you might have a chance if you stop calling yourself a limp honkie
when ever u see a bitch u like picture yourself 6'9 with a 10' dick
none of that low confidence shit b or u will stay a virgin
November 7, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
AGUA

@whiteobama

Tried it ex had a pissing fetish and got me into it. Was pretty hot but def crazier SHIT out there. Bitch loved it in the B hole pull it out with doo doo and shed clean me up with her mouth... Lol some fucked up shit but i aint gonna lie made me nut good jafeel.

Hottdamn that's some gnar shit. I would seriously love to piss in her butthole make a nasty mess in that ass, and my dick, fuck it right? I just want to nut inside her or piss in her before or after, flood that shit. I think shes beautiful.
November 7, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
christopher.

@whiteobama

Hottdamn that's some gnar shit. I would seriously love to piss in her butthole make a nasty mess in that ass, and my dick, fuck it right? I just want to nut inside her or piss in her before or after, flood that shit. I think shes beautiful.

November 7, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
LGeeZY

just keep fappin m8 ur talking to hypbeasts about some chick who goes into your job you obv got no game
November 7, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
AGUA

just keep fappin m8 ur talking to hypbeasts about some chick who goes into your job you obv got no game

Psh another dirty child. Shower up nigga.

Please login first to reply.