bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Nov 07, 2012 @ 10:01
FUCK IT IM DOWN FOR THIS
Nov 07, 2012 @ 12:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
FUCK IT IM DOWN FOR THIS

your to late dawg
Nov 07, 2012 @ 15:20
So what you gon' do? Chill and ignore the urges, or man the harpoons and go slay a couple of whales? Keep it real

Patience is key doe.

I don't know? I think I rather fap and wait than not fapping and waiting. Isn't that what fapping is for, to hold you over until you can fuck a bitch who gives you a boner...without being high or drunk and in some special cases both? Some niggas got more will power than others I guess. But yeah I ain't fucking no whales, even though I think it's whaling season.
Nov 07, 2012 @ 21:06
Fuck this...

Imma have one day where I dont fap and one day where I fap

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Nov 07, 2012 @ 23:14
day 8 smokeyface
Nov 07, 2012 @ 23:59
day 4.... had a close call tho but didnt bust smokeyface

Fly on little wing

Nov 08, 2012 @ 00:13
Day 7. The delusions are getting worse. i wake up in the middle of the night sweating from sex dreams. every bitch i see is becoming more and more attractive. I cant watch anime orihime's tits are looking extra big it makes me wanna get one off. Halo 4 may not make it, cortona's ass looks good, i just wanna spread her juicy blue AI ass and fuck like im master chief. I believe if any biddie was to offer up the puss i would be down, even if she is busted. The black female thread usually doesn't make me thirst but its coming to that. my birthday is next week i may have to fap as my own personal gift. Idk if this challenge will make it!!
Wish me well.

7:13pm, Wednesday, Nov 7
Signing off.

:)

Nov 08, 2012 @ 00:27

you stil fapped doe
Nov 08, 2012 @ 00:43

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Nov 08, 2012 @ 01:12
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/forum/topic/184785/?topic_page=13
Nov 08, 2012 @ 01:41
^^ lookin at clothed girls does nothing for me.... even now

Day 7. The delusions are getting worse. i wake up in the middle of the night sweating from sex dreams. every bitch i see is becoming more and more attractive. I cant watch anime orihime's tits are looking extra big it makes me wanna get one off. Halo 4 may not make it, cortona's ass looks good, i just wanna spread her juicy blue AI ass and fuck like im master chief. I believe if any biddie was to offer up the puss i would be down, even if she is busted. The black female thread usually doesn't make me thirst but its coming to that. my birthday is next week i may have to fap as my own personal gift. Idk if this challenge will make it!!
Wish me well.

Signing off.

man just stay off the internet.Or just listen to a shit load of music.
Before I started this no fap on some nights instead of fapping when my girl not puttin out I would listen to music all night and I actually planned on fapping but I just get stuck listenin to music all night..Findin that old song u havent heard in years feels almost as good as nuttin
If music dont work, work out.Throw that hoody on and run around the block a few times nigga.Take a shower then sleep like a lil bitch
DAY7!..
#staystrong
Nov 08, 2012 @ 01:52
3 weeks in and I caved today. I have failed. Will try to restart tomorrow
Nov 08, 2012 @ 02:35
Nov 08, 2012 @ 03:03
3 days strong. smokeyface

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Nov 08, 2012 @ 03:09
Wish me well.

Signing off.

Bro

I thought i was the only one.Cortona look kinda thick in halo 4
Nov 08, 2012 @ 04:23
day 2 feeling just fine
Nov 08, 2012 @ 05:20
This nigga misspelled November in the thread title

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Nov 08, 2012 @ 05:22
day 7 stay thirsty my friends

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Nov 08, 2012 @ 07:10
day 7

& WORD ON HALO 4. Cortanas ass making me thirst . I might not make it

hansum is 4ever

Nov 08, 2012 @ 07:13
foreal tho was about to fap but i stopped my self day 4 tho
Nov 08, 2012 @ 07:14
Day 7. The delusions are getting worse. i wake up in the middle of the night sweating from sex dreams. every bitch i see is becoming more and more attractive. I cant watch anime orihime's tits are looking extra big it makes me wanna get one off. Halo 4 may not make it, cortona's ass looks good, i just wanna spread her juicy blue AI ass and fuck like im master chief. I believe if any biddie was to offer up the puss i would be down, even if she is busted.

& WORD ON HALO 4. Cortanas ass making me thirst . I might not make it

Y'all some sick fucks, go jack off before you rape somebody Jacob
Nov 08, 2012 @ 07:40

DONT HATE on a persons fap material, everyone is different

hansum is 4ever

Nov 08, 2012 @ 14:44
Real live though, just one day and I already feel like ripping the clothes off of this bitch in the break room, I mean like manhandling her even if she says no.smh She got on one of those full body skirts and it's tight as fuck on her. Fuuuuuuuuuuu I don't see how some of ya'll niggas are even on day 5. No fap lifestyle will not make it.
Nov 08, 2012 @ 16:10
It gets easier when you pass day 5.
and watch the confidence/thirst meter rise for them girls.

hansum is 4ever

Nov 08, 2012 @ 17:20
yeah im out i lost, sorry maybe next year. i got off to this...how cliche smh smh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ASA0NItTQ&feature=g-u-u

:)

Nov 08, 2012 @ 17:40
im edgin so hard might not make it

looking for HIDDEN CHARACTERS NAVY REFLECTIVE CREWNECK IN SMALL

Nov 08, 2012 @ 18:44
It gets easier when you pass day 5.
and watch the confidence/thirst meter rise for them girls.

Thats what im afraid of though. I don't want the thirst to be so high that I might end up doing something I regret...again.smh There's this kind of chunky bitch that likes me and she always has a bottle of like E&J, Jack, or some other strong shit with her (I think she does it on purpose) and I don't want to be so deprived that I might end up getting totally shitfaced and stoned and then fuck her. And shes friends with my cousins GF so I see her a lot. What should I do? Help me HBsmh
Please login first to reply.