Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 31, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
xVILLN

^ It only says Episode IV in the re releases because they had to consider the fact that the prequels were either starting to show up, or had already been released at that time.In the original film, it makes now mention of Episode IV in the scrolling plot.I can see how they can add to the story, picking up after the end of Darth Vader, with Luke sky walker as the films protagonist once again.That would mean that Han Solo, and the rest of the crew would be back (played by new actors razz ) I'm interested to see how quick the filming process will take if they are serious about a 2015 release.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 31, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Han Solo and Chewbacca my niggas tho cool

Who gonna play my nigga the biggest sellout in Star Wars Mr Colt 45 himself Lando Clarissian?

Jedis should play a back burner, and the story should go back to that space cowboy shit the first 3 (4,5,6) were like. Nerdy ass Jedi stories fucked up the franchise

Han Solo for the lead, and Disney made the Avengers and Iron man, so I aint too worried about it. It should be alright
October 31, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
Jay_Bird

it would be dope if they kept the old cast, having them all old would be dope
October 31, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
izanami

October 31, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 31, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
WPGMB

ayo forreal star trek doe
October 31, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
goldANDsacks

george lucas looks sad as fuck
October 31, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
Legit Shit

Man.. I've never been a Star Wars fan. But that's hard to say cause I've never watched a single 'episode'

List the order I should watch em in
Start at 4-6 how it came out in real time?

upthefunk

November 1, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
trolos714

Man.. I've never been a Star Wars fan. But that's hard to say cause I've never watched a single 'episode'

The actual story line is in numerical order according to the title of the movies. The order in which they were released was 4,5,6,1,2,3. I would suggest watching just watching it in order. 1,2,3,4,5,6.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 1, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

it was the best watching 456 first tho.

watching them in order sux.
November 1, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

ayo forreal star trek doe

the revamp of those movies were pretty sick

and rumors are having that they will revamp the whole star wars movie series

and if they do im for it, cause George Lucas Fucked it up.

Nobody wanted to see Darth Vader as some Pansy ass wuss turning to the darkside over some bullshit that made no sense what so ever.
November 1, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
SoleFresh87

The old cast might comeback but they'll probaly be like CGI'd to look a lil younger OR fast foward like 20+ yrs .

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

November 1, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Jay_Bird

it was fucked up from the jump

cause 123. graphics shits on 456

if i was george lucas i would have used the same graphics as 456 in 123
November 1, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
christopher.

this doesn't seem right to me. confused confused

If George Lucas made it 4,5,6 then 1,2,3, then you should watch it in that order. 4,5,6>>>> 1,2,3 (1-3 is only good for story connections. Film-wise, they were poop.)
November 1, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
The Fiasco

i love how everyone is saying that it's going to suck bc lucas isn't making them. The only movies he had complete control over were episodes 1-3 which is pretty much a fact that they are horrible. Episode 1 was because it went through so many fucking revisions. Episodes 2 and 3 weren't even written or directed by Lucas and were written by the same writer that did raiders of the lost ark. then they give lucas complete control of 1-3 and it turns into a bumbled mess. all the jar jar jokes you were making was because of a shitty character added for no reason by lucas himself.

this acquistion by Disney will make the movies 100 times better. Killing your childhood? lucas already did that with episodes 1-3. Would you really want people to remember star wars for episode 3? camron.gif

disney aint fucked up the marvel movies and I'd say they have made them better. this new movie is going to be sick. i'd pay 4 billion to get star wars out of the hands of lucas too if i had that kind of cash.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 1, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
psca

them fades tho. info on denim?
November 1, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
UFO..

fuck lucas for making the title numbers confusing as fuck

4 - 6 are the original films, in the seventies they were just Star Wars:________

1 - 3 are the prequels to the original 3, and they call the original 3, 4-6 because of the existence of the prequels

7- 9 are going to be sequels to the first 3 films, and they'll take place after Episode 6: Return Of The Jedi

Its not really that confusing

Except that's wrong. Look at Star Wars: A New Hope and you'll see EPISODE IV in the scrolling plot. They were 4, 5, and 6 before the prequels.

Thats the remastered, I dont even think you can buy copies of the original anymore
November 1, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
Fedora Overlord

November 1, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
traggi

4 - 6 are the original films, in the seventies they were just Star Wars:________

1 - 3 are the prequels to the original 3, and they call the original 3, 4-6 because of the existence of the prequels

7- 9 are going to be sequels to the first 3 films, and they'll take place after Episode 6: Return Of The Jedi

Except that's wrong. Look at Star Wars: A New Hope and you'll see EPISODE IV in the scrolling plot. They were 4, 5, and 6 before the prequels.

Except that's wrong. Look at Star Wars re-releases and you'll see EPISODE IV in the scrolling plot.

Except that's wrong. I saw that shit in the VHS versions I was watching when I was still wearing Osh Kosh B-Gosh, b. The Empire Strikes Back had EPISODE V in the scrolling plot, so they put EPISODE IV in all of the concurrent A New Hope releases. 4-6 were ALWAYS 4-6.
November 1, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
Norrin Radd

regardless of how they are numbered, 4-6 should always be watched 1st IMO

also if anyone wonders about the opening crawl being labeled with episode IV

When originally released in 1977, the first film was simply titled Star Wars, as 20th Century Fox forbade Lucas to use a subtitle because it could be confusing, since there had been no other Star Wars movies prior to 1977.[1][4] In addition, it was not certain if the film would be followed with a sequel. When The Empire Strikes Back was released in 1980, the subtitle "Episode V" appeared above the title card. To match its sequel's crawl, the subtitle "Episode IV: A NEW HOPE" was added for the 1981 re-release of the film where it continued to appear throughout the film's home video releases. The original version, without the subtitle, was not released again until the 2006 limited edition DVDs.

November 1, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
Redline

Except that's wrong. Look at Star Wars re-releases and you'll see EPISODE IV in the scrolling plot.

Except that's wrong. I saw that shit in the VHS versions I was watching when I was still wearing Osh Kosh B-Gosh, b. The Empire Strikes Back had EPISODE V in the scrolling plot, so they put EPISODE IV in all of the concurrent A New Hope releases. 4-6 were ALWAYS 4-6.

Except that's wrong. Star Wars IV was originally titled as STAR WARS and was re-released as Episode 4 after Ep 5 came out AKA 4 was not ALWAYS 4
November 1, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
reversal

November 8, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
Norrin Radd

November 8, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
zilla

it would be cool if they did that a scanner darkly shit w rotoscoping and kept the original cast. like the way people reacted to avatar, it could be a hit.

on the other side, they could do like a thousand stories of just any random group of people in that universe, kinda like korra w the last airbender (except without a reincarnated version of the main character of the original series)
November 8, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
blunt_trauma

man they should have made a shadows of the empire movie, dash rendar was a fucking G
November 9, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
E Styles

Lol Lucas donated all the money to charity. Obviously he just didn't give a fuck about lucasfilm anymore, good for him.
November 9, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
JohnvHarrison

Lol Lucas donated all the money to charity. Obviously he just didn't give a fuck about lucasfilm anymore, good for him.

naw he just didn't give a fuck about star wars. he never has.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 9, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
E Styles

Lucasfilm did other movies..
November 9, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
JohnvHarrison

Lucasfilm did other movies..

it was sold for the sole purpose of gaining Star Wars. you think they give two shits about Indiana Jones?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 9, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
E Styles

lmao of course not
however, George Lucas' reason for selling the company isnt the same reason Disney bought the company though

I agree, he didnt care about star wars, but I'm sure he didnt sell the company thinking "I'm selling the rights to the Star Wars franchise here" I'm sure it was more to him than that.

Please login first to reply.