Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 30, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Hades

"permanent soulutions to common problems"-mercenary service slogan,so non-chalant its seems fake,wouldnt want to find out tho this shit is crazy
October 30, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
Black Donald Trump

I've been considering doing this deep web shit for a minute. Would any recommend it & if so how should I go about it?

theres not really any reason to unless your just bored as fuck. gor vids, drugs, fucked up sex shit, basically you just realize that all the crazy shit you hear about actually does happen, like that was real for someone.
October 30, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
tkisbadluck

this thread is already reading like that linked botnet thread

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 30, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
AndreLutherKing

I say someone from the Hypebeast fam takes one for the team & livestreams that shit so we can see what happens in some of the links

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 30, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
AndreLutherKing

I've been considering doing this deep web shit for a minute. Would any recommend it & if so how should I go about it?

theres not really any reason to unless your just bored as fuck. gor vids, drugs, fucked up sex shit, basically you just realize that all the crazy shit you hear about actually does happen, like that was real for someone.

Yeah I went on it & since I had been warned so much I was too scared to click on shit. I'm just going to save it for a rainy day

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 30, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
from02hero

When I first went to the Hidden wiki I was thinking this shit was fake & everyone was just fucking with me. Then I scrolled down & noticed that this shit is not fake. I was too scared to click on that shit. I can't believe buying a hitman or some crazy shit is really that easy. I need to get an old laptop or computer for cheap/free so I can explore deeper without really caring

explain how you got ease access to the hidden wiki
and post them scary ass screen shots
like the gruesome murders,rapes, cannibalism, and that od scary shit

http://thebotnet.com/guides-and-tutorials/49828-how-to-access-the-hidden-wiki/

naw i'm good i ain't bout that harry potter novel life

IG:From0twohero

October 30, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Hades

Yeah I went on it & since I had been warned so much I was too scared to click on shit. I'm just going to save it for a rainy day

haha Ive been on that shit for about 10 minutes and still havent clicked on anything either bruh, imma do this shit at school fuck them
October 30, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
Black Donald Trump

haha Ive been on that shit for about 10 minutes and still havent clicked on anything either bruh, imma do this shit at school fuck them

scared of what, gore pics or getting your computer hacked?
if your scared you really should prob not be fuckin around with this shit.

also, i guess maybe i shouldnt say this but whatev, i know a dude who copped a shitload of molly of silkroad, it actually works. he maid $600 the other night sellin that shit at a halloween party.
October 30, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
AndreLutherKing

scared of what, gore pics or getting your computer hacked?
if your scared you really should prob not be fuckin around with this shit.

also, i guess maybe i shouldnt say this but whatev, i know a dude who copped a shitload of molly of silkroad, it actually works. he maid $600 the other night sellin that shit at a halloween party.

computer hacking. I don't really give a fuck about seeing gruesome shit.

Does anyone have any confirmed links to whatever I can go to so I can get a feel for the deep web

October 30, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
Hades

viruses, not that gore shit you can find that on surface web.
October 30, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
lovedmndlife

@fuckinrevs By uninteresting articles, what would an example of that be?

Government documents, reseach reports, financial reports, etc. Don't get me wrong I'm sure some of it was (at some point) highly classified, but I'd be willing to bet most of it would be uninteresting to most people.

I'm pretty interested about this shit. What are the risks of just going to the Hidden Wiki?

There literally is no risk of going to the Hidden wiki page, it's from that point, meaning the links that are there, are risky. You need to watch out for honey pots. For the most part, the hidden wiki is harmless.

Edit: Really wish the mods didn't delete the deep web thread I started a while ago. Shit had a good amount of info, screenshots, and shit on it.

loved that thread @fuckinrevs

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

October 30, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
AndreLutherKing

Just found this video on youtube. Pretty cool

October 30, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Hades

yo the high time's emporium link is legit i just went on it. enter at your own risk tho g
October 30, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
Jollibee.

I say someone from the Hypebeast fam takes one for the team & livestreams that shit so we can see what happens in some of the links

this, unless you niggas just made up the "deep web" like bigfoot and ufos and shit
October 30, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
AndreLutherKing

yo the high time's emporium link is legit i just went on it. enter at your own risk tho g

what's the link?

October 30, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Hades

@andrelutherking its under commercial marketplace HIGH TIME'S EMPORIUM
October 30, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
from02hero

this, unless you niggas just made up the "deep web" like bigfoot and ufos and shit

@ andre hhmmm.. very good idea

what's the link?

i think hes talking about this
http://www.onion.to/enter.php
i found it using google but i ain't bout that possibly downloading a virus life

October 30, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
AndreLutherKing

Checked it out. Crazy shit. I would never imagine it would be this easy to buy shit like this

October 30, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Hades

Checked it out. Crazy shit. I would never imagine it would be this easy to buy shit like this

word, imma stick to the physical black market G
October 30, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
from02hero

care to elaborate

October 30, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
AndreLutherKing

care to elaborate

Just think of a drug that would be hard to find. It's there & you can find many different types of it. That simple

October 30, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
ReZ

i check out the silk road at least once a week. fun stuff to browse through
October 30, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
AndreLutherKing

i check out the silk road at least once a week. fun stuff to browse through

Would you mind to tell us some of the crazy shit you have seen?

October 30, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
from02hero

care to elaborate

Just think of a drug that would be hard to find. It's there & you can find many different types of it. That simple

hhmmmm.. not surprised

October 30, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
theone1

from this link that took me to like an open forum-marketplace

silk roadcool
(currency is in bitcoin)

other shit

October 30, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
Jollibee.

i think the experiment part is fake. anyone still remember that lolita story?
October 30, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
mackness

The grifter lolol

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 30, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
DarianaGrande

I think a majority of this shit is fake just to scare niggas who dont really go on there

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 30, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
AndreLutherKing

I'm considering copping a fake Australian birth certificate for $5.50

October 30, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
Jollibee.

I'm considering copping a fake Australian birth certificate for $5.50

ya put ur credit card info out there

Please login first to reply.