SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 2, 2013 @ 10:29 AM
.kciN

when i was like 14 me and my friend started getting high everyday and one time we were real high hitch hiking from the village i live in to the town thats 15 minutes away, anyway we got picked up by this gangsta dude with a bandana on and slipknot sticker on the back of his holden commodore. He was listening to eminem when we got in, everything was going normal and then this sad song came on, i cant remember what it was but the music was playing and me and my friend were high as fuck, then next thing u know we hear the driver start singing along to the song, and i was like dam looking out the window cause it was so awkward, then i heard my friend in the back holding back laughter and that was it. both of us broke into a uncontrollable high laugh and the dude was right there, one of the most akward uncomfortable moments of my life because i truely could not control the laughter and u know when you hear your friend laugh and it makes you laugh even harder, couple that with the fact this was like one of the first times we had been high

anyway the dude pulled over and started yelling getting properly mad at the fact we disrespected him in his car and we were like 'sorry dude were high as fuk i , this is one of the first time ive ever been high' i was like crying with fear and holding back laughter and just a straight up mess and he was like yeah i can tell yous are fuked up and then he just kept driving and dropped us to where we were going.

shit was insane though, i still crack up with laughter now when i think of that story, and it was like 6 years ago now

-john
Wait so you're 20?
The fuck's this thread about then?
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/197143
Lmao at being so frail at 20 that you have to pose as a 16 year old to get props
April 2, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
killyour

was buzzin off kief and fell in a cement mixer
April 2, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
Hellah Fresh

My and my friend got so high in my truck that i realized that hella cars on the highway were passing me. I was like wtf why are they going so fast. I looked down at my speedometer and i was going 45 on a 65 LoL.
April 2, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
NapoleonComplex

I got really high and walked home from my friends house....it was like 12miles at 2am. I guess thats crazy right?  

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 2, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
rbbnz

high with couple mates and got asked to google something, as im that fucked i get my phone out and type im stoned into google 
April 3, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
meFLOW

Last summer when i was deep in my day drinking days me and a couple buddies were chilling drinking and shit from like before noon prolly round eleven all the way till like fiver and i was pretty drunk at this point. If you ever have day drinking you know that around dinner time is when you crash for a good while so its around that point and im getting drained and then all of a sudden this girl i was fucking at the time called me up asking if i wanted to go out to dinner at this japanese retaurant and im like fuck it so i go. We eat there, and i eat a pretty hearty portion of japanese food and some of the bitches portion im fucking stuffed at this point and still pretty drunk she asks me to come with her to her house so i oblige we go over there. we start hooking up blah blah blah and shit starts getting more touchy and i know im boutta rail so i start slow and i get that feeling like im gonna puke but i keep going and then i fucking puked right next to this bitches face on her bed n shit. thank god she was super nice about it but that shit was pretty hilar now that i look back on it

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 13, 2013 @ 11:05 AM
Hueric93

Smoked some kief went to a park in Pittsburgh, sat and watched a duck for 3 hours contemplating how that ducks life, and my life, are similar.
Best story

IG : @EricBehike

April 13, 2013 @ 11:08 AM
Hueric93

MY TEENAGE EPIC WIN

I'll break it down

- me and the homie say we're crashing at eachothers houses and take the $15 fung wah chinatown bus from Boston-NYC.  

- met up with manhattan native fine ass chick #1 my then its-complicated sorta girlfriend introduced me too a few weeks before in MA, and she was rollin with fine ass chick #2

- #1 and #2 took us to #1s parents dope ass crib in downtown manhattan, parents were asleep, we drank parents booze and smoked weed on the dope ass roof top. We go back inside and im bumping jams on #1s computer in her room, #2 sits on my lap and is vibin, shes down with the ill hip-hop tunes so we build about that for a second. Next thing I know we're hooking up, and #1 starts hooking up with my homie.

- #1 turns off all lights in the house, my homie is with her in her room. Me and #2 hit the living room. I play with #2s pussy and eat it, then get the BJ. Everybody goes to bed, next day we have a good ass pancake breakfest, hop on the bus and are back in Boston after the illest under 24hr adventure two 15 year olds could have. Never got in trouble with the other girl back home and me and my homies parents never knew we left the neighborhood. Can't explain how good that trip was at that time and age over the internet, fuck.
good life

IG : @EricBehike

May 6, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
Nocs

Saturday night ,after hectic week of none stop working, kickin' it with the boys on one of our roofs. smoke a few bowls out of an apple. Kicks in, hits me hard as fuck. Raid kitchen. head out to a parking lot next to the beach and chill in my boy's car. Blasting some trippy music on max. AC on blast cause it hot af in Miami. Close my eyes see some trippy shit. Dont smoke much but the visuals from this high were the best thing I've experienced. Decide to chill on the beach with a old ass boom box. Getting a crazy light show with a flashlight. Decide to head back to the car cause sand is mad annoying. Jam to some tribe for like 30 mins. Super paraniod of cops coming. Visualize my baseball coach at my window yelling at me. close my eyes start tripping again. All of a sudden music stops. Look at dash board "Low Battery".

Start tripping cause boy has to be back at 6am (its 3am). Call friend who has jumper cables. Arrives 30mins later. tells us hes tripping on LSD (lol). Some really sketchy drunk cubans come up to us start talking in spanish. Only one that talks spanish. Too turnt up to translate. Friend realizes he lost keys at beach. Head out with him on an adventure to find his keys. See some super scary dude in a black suit with shades on standing still and staring at us. We calmly walk away to find the spot where he left keys. Found them. get a call car is fixed. head back to boy's house. Raid kitchen V2. Knock the fuck out on his couch. Sand everywhere DGAF. Wake up next day still kinda trippy. Ride out to IHOP and munch the fuck out. cool
May 6, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
buddha-monk

I got really fucking high and saw Jurassic Park in 3D. It was amazing.
May 7, 2013 @ 10:15 AM
dinkleberg

my senior year. got high as fuck at a lil kickback at friend's house. she has pretty nice house and is 2 blocks away from my other friends house which we went to first. we smoking and drinking in the backyard. next thing u know cops are there and the dumb bitch lets the cops into her home when her parents are on a vacation trip. some people book it over the fence over her backyard and some of us just derped around like what the fuck we do. so like 6 of us were like shit what the fuck do we do and she tell us to go hide in her sisters room which is now a room for the dogs. so 6 of us were literally hiding in the fucking bathroom for about 1 hour or so with the lights off aint movin n shit. cops are giving a lecture to the kids that were left behind and they all had to contact their parents to get picked up. now most of these dudes were white/armenian and only two of us were asian. if my ass got caught my mom woulda wooped my ass straight up. this aint the first time i dealt with cops. so the cops leave and the bitch tell us that she gotta go to her friends house  cause her parents are away and to lock the door before we leave. a sigh of relief and finally we got our asses out of there. we celebrated at our friends house and went home. fuck i woulda been so fucked if my ma knew that cops were there. u all dont know how asian parents get especially when my ass got put in handcuffs and been caught stealin. anyway thats one story. 
May 7, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
Soul Rize

dam it was about 2 yrs ago at my Persians friend graduation party. back in the day i use to break dance but i quit by the time my senior year came around but still had the rep. She asked if i could battle someone for a show at her party and i'm like yeah had a few drinks. Someone brought some everclear vodka . I never fked with anything as concentrated as that but i'm like if it don't taste good as is then whats the point of mixing it. So i drank it straight and after at least 3 shots wroth straight i was fucked lmao and i'm like i'm can fuking do a front flip (yolo days) even tho i never did one in my life. my friend was assisting me in practicing but i'm like naw naw i got this . just did it landed on my head and my friend said i wasn't the same sense... during the party. i got quite and shit . man that was a night...  

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 7, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Alright you guys wanna here a fucking epic ass story here goes.

the summer before entering my senior year in 2010 i was chilling at the home girl ollies house (aint friends with her no more fuck that bitch left me and my homies her true friends for fake wannabe popular people) lol anyways so we would be chilling at her house her mom Pam (god bless that lady she's a fucking loc) would let us get drunk there and just hangout and its all good.

so my boys girl at the time had some cash and we all had a couple bucks to spare so we bought some 4 lokos and a bottle of malibu 

the night was getting started we were just chillin sippin saying how summer is almost over and we dont wanna go to school finished a 4 loko and then started drinking the second one. this is all during the time of like 6 pm. night progresses we're just playing music hanging out hot tub gets turned on and we're just vibing. at this point i was already 2 4 lokos deep my friends girl didnt finish hers so i drank the half she didnt drink. I was fucked upp!! 
2 more kids rolled over and theyre just sitting i remember one of them saying we've been listening to the same song over and over again just fucking change it already! so i said okay ill change i got up and press back and played it again i swear we heard never had a friend like me  by tupac for an hour straight,

so im just chillin in my seat already dumb as fuck swervin ollie's mom comes out and says so what are you guys doing she's talking to us and shit. i say damn i gotta piss guys so you know what i did? sitting in my chair still i pulled my pants whipped my dick out and started peeing. my friends mom is like okay im pissed now. im just peeing away laughing saying sorry pam while laughing.

we cracked the malibu and i was the only one sipping on it practically i killed half of it myself and me and my homie ryan were like lets go in the hot tub my boy and his bitch were already in there so we go in just chill and shit im fucking wasted i was struggling to be in there i kept falling i was whipping my dick out in front of my boys girl saying ali look at this you want it dont you. shit was spinnin like hot tub time machine i was trying to light up a wet cigarette it was fucking epic me and ryan were just chilling then eventually my mom was saying i had to go home, and i was fucked up no way i was walking home or even gonna be that drunk when picked up so i got out of the hot tub all over the place my clothes got wet from splashes and shit i called my girlfriend if her mom can give me a ride home so i walked over to this school next to my friends house she picked me up and i went home. i got dropped off and i went inside my house and just dropped on the living room floor and started sleeping. 

next thing i knew i was getting yelled at by my mom and dad for being drunk and passing out in the living room they were yelling and shit and i was like leave me alone we can talk about it tomorrow. my dad is getting in my face and i said stop that shit and we got physical we pushed each other. boy next thing is my biggest regret in life ever  i love my dad so much but god forgive me. so then i got up and got out of the house and left started walking down the street and shit i was mad i was raged and drunk my dad and bro came and i started attacking my dad it was crzy i was hitting him and shit god i dont know what came over me my brother tried stopping me and i just full on decked him in the face  and started walking even further next thing i knew cops had arrived i was cuffed taken to the hospital. and sent to a mental hospital. next day woke up having bits and bits playing in my head. 

fuck lessoned learned and to this day me and my dad are cool but gosh i can never get over what i did. i love my dad
I hate mental hospitals

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

May 8, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
franjoli

Saturday night ,after hectic week of none stop working, kickin' it with the boys on one of our roofs. smoke a few bowls out of an apple. Kicks in, hits me hard as fuck. Raid kitchen. head out to a parking lot next to the beach and chill in my boy's car. Blasting some trippy music on max. AC on blast cause it hot af in Miami. Close my eyes see some trippy shit. Dont smoke much but the visuals from this high were the best thing I've experienced. Decide to chill on the beach with a old ass boom box. Getting a crazy light show with a flashlight. Decide to head back to the car cause sand is mad annoying. Jam to some tribe for like 30 mins. Super paraniod of cops coming. Visualize my baseball coach at my window yelling at me. close my eyes start tripping again. All of a sudden music stops. Look at dash board "Low Battery".

Start tripping cause boy has to be back at 6am (its 3am). Call friend who has jumper cables. Arrives 30mins later. tells us hes tripping on LSD (lol). Some really sketchy drunk cubans come up to us start talking in spanish. Only one that talks spanish. Too turnt up to translate. Friend realizes he lost keys at beach. Head out with him on an adventure to find his keys. See some super scary dude in a black suit with shades on standing still and staring at us. We calmly walk away to find the spot where he left keys. Found them. get a call car is fixed. head back to boy's house. Raid kitchen V2. Knock the fuck out on his couch. Sand everywhere DGAF. Wake up next day still kinda trippy. Ride out to IHOP and munch the fuck out. 
so you were high off marijuana for like... a couple hours huh?

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 8, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
Kilog

I saw alice in wonderland in imax 3d on lsd. The whole theater was breathing and it was just the most amazing array of open eye visuals i've ever seen. It was beautiful. My gf at the time cried from happiness.
May 9, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
realnigwassup

Okay its SB we in the ultimate Show Down Arena
P A N A M A  C I T Y  B E A C H

SO went to PCB with 6 bros
2nd year going
Everyone Single but one of the guys( which is my Best Friend)
But at the same time no one but me and my Best Bro was about them yambs
Young Joc was perfoming on a Wensday Night and everyone was hype 
I dont know why but i didnt give 2 shits 
We already turnt up from Drinkin and smokin from the AM on the beach
We in Mcdonalds (all 6) and me and my bro starting cakin with these 2 bitches
I got destracted by another bitch so i leave and my best bro finishes the job and gets the #s
Im high as fuck and Im on the cashiers counter talkin to this slut i knew back home  ( DIME)
and i take her to the truck and smash in the back while my bros still eatin in Mcdonalds lol
shit lasted bout 15 minutes
i busted in her hair bc she asked me to ( no lie no lie) *kanye shrug*
We finish up,
She hops in Friends car, i call my niggas to come to the truck
we Leave and take these weak niggas to the Joc concert lol
Me and my bro stay back and tell them we too tired to go to Concert
we Pick the 2 bitches up from the Holiday Inn
Some 4 blunts ( we each faced one)
Went to the room and got it crackin
My chick i had layed on my bed without saying a word and started takin her clothes off
my Best bro was already hitting his bitch from the back haha
shit lasted bout 1hour 30
May 9, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
chief

about two months ago, i did edward 40 hands with a bunch of friends. fucked me up a lot more than i thought it would cause i didn't eat too much that day. anyway, of course I continued drinking. we ended up going to the bar at like 11. i'm like in and out of blacking out. I find myself dancing and making out with this chick on the dancefloor for a while, then i blackout again when i'm with her. I come out of my blackout at 5am, alone, in the parking lot of apartments about 500 yards from my house. I still am wondering wtf I was doing in the 3 hours after the bar was closed

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
Sentimental

Friday night ,the homie and I went to his to pad to blaze. We both put in $20 for the bud and he called up 2 of his cholo homies and they brought more bud. We went outside the house to a corner a few houses down, it was like a dead end with two parking space in like a townhouse community. We was there blazing bowl after bowl after bowl for like an hour and a half. Everyone was gone from one moment I was sitting the next I was walking in circles. Then we saw some bitch drive down and she drives in the garage. I asked if it was cool? da homie was was she might call the cops but fuck tha bitch she wont do shit, idgaf???...... Im really trippy right now so I was like aitteeeeeeee . Then we're all talking and shit and than as I was about to take a hit. Cop car pulls up with lights and shit flashed at us and we was cornered. Me and my homie and the other two bouta split but we were stuck ,so as me and the homie were walking we threw the container and da piece as far as I could dont know where it went. to make it short..cops got names and shit homie went home, I got handcuff and took on cop her and they took me home, everyone was sad..disappointed w/e ,and his homies went to the station......... bad night.........

Fuck Off.

May 10, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Nocs

Start tripping cause boy has to be back at 6am (its 3am). Call friend who has jumper cables. Arrives 30mins later. tells us hes tripping on LSD (lol). Some really sketchy drunk cubans come up to us start talking in spanish. Only one that talks spanish. Too turnt up to translate. Friend realizes he lost keys at beach. Head out with him on an adventure to find his keys. See some super scary dude in a black suit with shades on standing still and staring at us. We calmly walk away to find the spot where he left keys. Found them. get a call car is fixed. head back to boy's house. Raid kitchen V2. Knock the fuck out on his couch. Sand everywhere DGAF. Wake up next day still kinda trippy. Ride out to IHOP and munch the fuck out. 
no you fucking nerd. i was obv high for longer. but i was only awake for 3. but i woke up still a little high.
are you trying to imply that im lying?
May 15, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
dirtynachos

I remember my first time getting drunk. Nothing special buuuut I was taking shots with my neighbor (we were like 14/15  at the time) and I get drunk. We were just hanging out and I have to go home. He's my neighbor so i just half to walk across his lawn to get to my house. Goddamn that was the most epic walk of all time. It was probably like 20 steps away and i could barely get home. To make matters worse my first thought was, "I should start a conversation with my mom so she doesnt suspect anything." NOT A GOOD IDEA. Pretty much gave myself away within the first 3 words i said..
May 15, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
chief

just remembered another one from earlier this semester.

I don't remember a lot from the night mostly because it was from like february and the fact I was fucked up. anyways I blacked out that night and went to bed (dont remember going to bed). I end up throwing up in my bed and 95% of it stays on one of my pillows. I don't remember throwing up but I came out of my blackout standing next to my bed, looking at the pillow. all I could think of at that point was "god fucking dammit. I really don't want to clean this shit right now". so i decide to just throw the entire pillow/pillow case away. Turns out I black out again, right after immediately thinking this. I wake up with the morning on my bed except one pillow is missing; the one i decided to throw away. I look in all the garbages the next morning and it's in none of them. I looked in every room of our house and it wasn't anywhere to be found.

so somewhere there is a pillow covered in puke that has yet to be found

•••

May 15, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
meFLOW

no you fucking nerd. i was obv high for longer. but i was only awake for 3. but i woke up still a little high.
are you trying to imply that im lying?
tell me youre trolling breh breh

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 6, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
kxnny

this thread needs to be revived
September 6, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
christopher.

I was at homies house chillin one night. We smoked (dabber or bleezy, i don't remember), so I was pretty good, naw mean? So it's around midnight, and my friend has to go outside to talk to his girlfriend real quick, so I go with him. She parks about a few houses down, so we walk over.
     After a few minutes, I leave for the house to let them talk. So walk over to the front porch and turn the knob to go in, but it's locked. So i'm knockin - basically banging -  on the door for a good 2 minutes yelling for my friend's brother to open the door. I hear dogs, and i'm like "okay, someones comin." But nah, no one did. So i kept banging and yelling.
     Then my friend tells me " Chris!! The house is over there" and points to his house 2 houses down. I''m like "shit, I gotta run cuz someone might open the door and shoot me." So I run to the house, going thru front lawns and stuff.

Bruh, If that door wasn't locked, I would've trespassed into someone's house, and could've been shot and shit idk.
September 6, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
lovedmndlife

smoked way too much back in the day at a friends place while watching Reservoir Dogs, any way i walked out into the kitchen after watching the ear scene and about 5  mins later everyone heard a thud, it was me passing out and hitting the floor, happy days 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 6, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
chief

Might have posted this one before but oh well:

Roommate and I left the bar after it closed. Were walking back to our house at like 2:30, were both pretty fucked up. There's a church on the other side of the street of our house and whenever we don't bring girls back we sometimes fuck around and walk around inside it cause were drunk and its dark/cool/empty. Shit like writing "Thank you Based God" on the chalkboard in the sunday school rooms downstairs. Nothing really destructive.

Anyway, this one night a year and a half ago, were extremely drunk. We both get inside the church doing god knows what, but we both end up blacking out inside of the church. We wake up the next morning and there's a 4 foot tall wooden statue of St. Mary just sitting in our living room. So we basically walked out the front door of the church carrying this thing at 3am.

We ultimately decided we didn't need it since we were moving to a different house, so we just returned it the next day in stealth

•••

September 6, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
DOUBLECUP

got so drunk i lost my floral sup camp at the bar. no recollection of that at all.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

September 6, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
street lights

i had smoked my last joint and was looking for more,so me and my friend jasmine go to the homie kitty kats place who sometimes has bud(but when he does its fire)so i could get a hook up but dude wasn't there. when i rolled up the people inside said come in, i walk into a smokey ass room, my homies dad was tattooing some sureno. they asked whats up, i told em, and they said i could wait so i sit down. i was chillen for a few minutes before i notice my friend jasmine didn't come in to the apartment. i walk out to see where shes at and she asks wtf i was doing in there or so long. apparently the homies dad don't smoke weed so all the smoke that was inside the apartment was chris smoke. i told them i was just going to look for him. shit didn't have me buggin but it ruined my high. fuck meth man.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 6, 2013 @ 12:57 PM
sbesus

Pulled 2 Beer runs wit the homies
Acquired 2 boxes of Corona and a Half gallon bottle of Skyy
Popped a Molly
Went to a function
Sold a Molly
Played Beer pong
Beer ran out, replaced wit Vodka
Got FUKKED UP
Yakked