Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 29, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Carl.

Everyone has at least one. share your tales of epic win or pure embarrassment here.

A nigga recently turned 21, so that means you GOTTA get turnt up fell me? So I had this lil party at my cousin's crib, doing shots with everyone that showed up. The thing is though i didn't know where the shot glasses were so i resorted to using plastic cups. half full cups of goose and jameson. a nigga was feeling the wave riiii riiiiiiiiiii, so im chilling and my nigga comes through with the fat dub sack. now i don't smoke riiii, but shit its my birthday right? gotta do it up. blew that shit down. I'd say about 10 minutes later I was locked to the spot i was sitting fucking lost staring at the stars and coming to understanding the meaning of life. smacked a bottle out some chicks hand by accident, and she was tryna fuck, but a nigga drid so he cant understand whats going on. Made my way to the living room, tryna regain my life force so i can party with chicas and the homies but my body was fucking with my mind on some "nah b, you gon' stay right here". Bitches tryna give a niggas lap dances, tryna fuck, lesbians in the kitchen who aren't about that life (Yeezy reference). all that shit isn't even the bad part in my opinion, its the fact that this was 30 minutes into getting buck. long story short. no pussy was given, a nigga ended up knocked out.

radda radda radda

October 29, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
REVS

Smoked some kief went to a park in Pittsburgh, sat and watched a duck for 3 hours contemplating how that ducks life, and my life, are similar.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 29, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
.jpg

RIDIN WIT THE HOMIES DRINKIN SOME HENNY AND WUT DO I SEE?
IN DA BACKSEAT I SPOT 2 PUSSY NIKKAS SELLIN SOME OZ
GOT DA STACKS ON DECK CUZ I WEIGH MY CASH BY DA LB
BRING DA CHOPPA OUT AND BLAST DA FOOLS NOW THE SHELLS ARE HOTTER THAN BOILIN TEA
2 YUNG LOST SOULS NOW FREE
October 29, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
craigsagersuit

ban tom riddle

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 29, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
oneallah

got really high once,
went to a drive through wendys,
me, my boy, and his girl just went ham on food
October 29, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Jay Z

I got hi
i ate food
i jerked off
i went to bed
October 29, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
daytona squared

tbh i was at this house party and it was official as fuck the kid had one of those store coolers like for monster energry drinks filled with beer, one of those 8 hose beer bongs and bottles n shit. im a real nigga so u know i always keep a half gal of da vodka in yaboi backpack $$. so like shit was live nigga had like 3 tents set up in the back (it was summer) and niggas were all hot boxing it was like 5 different parties separated by only 10ft and different groups. so after smoking and drinking and doing buck ass shit all night niggas start saying COPS COPS. this house was on a hill and the only way out was the front or jumping over the fence into the nieghbors and u know i was outa there. literally like 50 kids jumped the fence at once except the small ass girls and fat kids and drunk ass lames who were passed out. so i jump over and fall face first into some thorns and i forgot to put the cap on my bottle so i spilled like all of it. then im just sitting on the other side of the fence listening to the cops and they like bruh if yall dont run we chillin just get home and dont drive drunk but i know that was some ol bullshit and they were just gonna write us up with MIP's. so i dipset to the street over and run into my 2 asian friends and their brother scoops us and we go to 7/11 and get food (like 2am at this point). then my friend claims he came to my house and i stood in the street and looked at him for a good 5min the just went inside and ignored his calls/knocking but i dont remember this.

/end story

rip subprime

October 29, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
franjoli

i was at a water park dancing with justin bieber while high off 1 shot of espresso

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

October 29, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Im like 14 and this bad lil white girl is twerkin on me and proceeds to stick my hand in her pants. I leave, get dome, and come back. Niggas dont believe me when i tell them what happened. Fingers get smelled, remembered for it the rest of my high school career as the "smell my finger" nigga
October 29, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
rackem

This girl invited me to come over because she "was lonely and wanted some company, oh and can you bring some liquor so we can drink". Didn't have to tell me twice, I went right over there with a bottle. As soon as I got there i took one look at her and said "i cant do this sober" to myself. I then proceeded to get really drunk, and when she saw that, she told me I had to leave (even though she had invited me to come over and get drunk). I cussed her out and started to leave, but i wound up getting the last laugh because I threw up all over her living room floor. Not my proudest moment, but pretty funny looking back on it
December 9, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Carl.

last night i took the 2 train from harlem, passed out, woke up on the 1 train in the bronx. life got real.

radda radda radda

December 9, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
zzzboy

was baked as fuck with my friends at korean bbq.  every time the meat or side dishes would run out, the niggas would come and immediately replace em without us asking.  was trippy as fuck rofl.

2nd time i got baked, i used a steamroller pipe the size of a burrito at this party.  everyone was gettin drunk and shit and i was on the couch watching seinfeld for hours rofl.  i couldnt even hear the TV yet i was probably having more fun than everyone else.  too baked.
December 10, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
LeftRightLeftRight

Sour D/Blue Dream has to be my #1. Makes shit feel like it never happened.
December 10, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
franjoli

i smoked the marijuana and watched cartoons for 6 hours

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

December 10, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
yoloman

tha homie
December 10, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
sado

December 10, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
totalespionage

Got high and had a conversation with my reflection. I know it's weird but that was back when I was like 17.
December 10, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
WatchOutForSelener

I remember my first beer.

December 10, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
from02hero

^

IG:From0twohero

December 10, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

confused                                                  
December 10, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
meFLOW

i dont remember any of them. youre a buncha pussies if you do

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

December 10, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
kbos

MY TEENAGE EPIC WIN

I'll break it down

- me and the homie say we're crashing at eachothers houses and take the $15 fung wah chinatown bus from Boston-NYC.  

- met up with manhattan native fine ass chick #1 my then its-complicated sorta girlfriend introduced me too a few weeks before in MA, and she was rollin with fine ass chick #2

- #1 and #2 took us to #1s parents dope ass crib in downtown manhattan, parents were asleep, we drank parents booze and smoked weed on the dope ass roof top. We go back inside and im bumping jams on #1s computer in her room, #2 sits on my lap and is vibin, shes down with the ill hip-hop tunes so we build about that for a second. Next thing I know we're hooking up, and #1 starts hooking up with my homie.

- #1 turns off all lights in the house, my homie is with her in her room. Me and #2 hit the living room. I play with #2s pussy and eat it, then get the BJ. Everybody goes to bed, next day we have a good ass pancake breakfest, hop on the bus and are back in Boston after the illest under 24hr adventure two 15 year olds could have. Never got in trouble with the other girl back home and me and my homies parents never knew we left the neighborhood. Can't explain how good that trip was at that time and age over the internet, fuck.
March 30, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
Carl.

how'd i get inside this morning? and why is there piss on the carpet?

radda radda radda

March 30, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
Cheeched

Lol I remember me and my homies were blazin in a nearby forest and decided to go to walmart to buy some munchies. A few minutes after we got in, I started to feel like shit and laid down bcuz i felt like i was gonna green/pass out. I remember my friends having to pick me up and i legit went blind for like a minute. One of my friends walked me out of walmart bcuz I was gettin too much attention and I remember bumpin into shit haha. 
March 30, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
G8tor

got ahold of some dmt. lived what felt like 10 years in an alternate dimension for 45 mins. woke up and could speak the troll language

off top

March 30, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Buzzy

- At a serious party with my homies
- About 200 people in this massive house
- Everyone turrnt up off a couple of 8ths and a couple bottles
- Throw up in some chicks mouth, don't even care, just laugh
- Friend passes out so we bury him up to his neck in sand
- Pass out around 5:30am in a swing
- Good night
April 2, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
majdob

Smoked some kief went to a park in Pittsburgh, sat and watched a duck for 3 hours contemplating how that ducks life, and my life, are similar.
April 2, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
REVS

Forgot about this thread. True story though. Schenley Park, in Pittsburgh. View is killer especially at night. Pitt and CMU students know...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 2, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
deathwish

last 420 me and like 7 other guys went to the homies house after school and smoked like an ounce in an hour, we decided to go in and make some cookies and i was soooo fucking baked i couldnt see staright and i was seeing shit, so my friend decides to play some trippy ass dubstep, so i go to sit on this bar stool and all i remember is getting on the chair and having my friends pick me up and them screaming and shit cuz i cracked my forehead open. they called my mom and said i fell skateboarding, mom still doesnt know haha
April 2, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
zerimar

This thread

Please login first to reply.