Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 27, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
traggi

Now I'm sure you all know about movie theaters flashing popcorn and shit to get you to buy more product, but did you ever think the government would try the same thing? Back in the 60s, television wasn't 24/7 - it "turned off" at night, and always ended with the national anthem, as can be seen here:

A nice way to instill some patriotism while giving a nice end to a night of family TV watching, right? Well, some say that it was more than that. Some people have allegedly found subliminal messages in the rolling text of the National Anthem. They say that if you slow it down enough, you'll see some pretty off-putting messages.

Now go back to the first video, and try pausing quickly whenever the text rolls. See the subliminal messages? I don't know if this is real or not, but it's pretty interesting.
October 27, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
DStyles

This is just as believable as the song Lucifer and D'evils having subliminal messages

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 27, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
traggi

This is just as believable as the song Lucifer and D'evils having subliminal messages

I'd agree with you on outlandish things like that, but after reading about things like the Tuskegee Experiment, I wouldn't put something like this past the government. It's just subversive enough to not be outrageous, but enough to cause concern.
October 27, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
slytendencies

I honestly thought this was bullshit but upon pausing it quickly on the first video I was able to catch "Government" and "Rebellion" in between the rolling text, that's actually pretty fucken scary.
October 27, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Cheeched

I honestly thought this was bullshit but upon pausing it quickly on the first video I was able to catch "Government" and "Rebellion" in between the rolling text, that's actually pretty fucken scary.

Yeah I saw it too, shit is fucked up.
October 27, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
________

same. caught the words "obey" and "worship"

Please login first to reply.